It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if George Soros is also funding the Alt-right?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: omniEther

It wouldn't be all that surprising, actually. Given how some are wont to contribute to both sides in an election...

This would, if true, and I'm not saying it is, be just a step beyond that. Being ready to fund the opposition no matter who wins...keep the post stirred/boiling, and the next step on his agenda...if he has one.

Plausible? Not very, but in politics, God only knows what goes on in the minds of the king makers and would-be king makers.

Soros does that as routine, however you may see plenty of, 'election funding sites' stats that declare Soros donated 100% to Hillary Clinton, that's just not true. Soros has donated money to Trump rivals in the Republican camp as well, just not 'in-the-face.

'Scott Bessent, who was Soros' chief investment officer until December, last fall donated $200,000 to, 'New Day for America', the pro-Kasich super-PAC. In August, Stanley Druckenmiller, who was Soros' lead fund manager from 1988 to 2000, donated $150,000 to the same super-PAC.'
Bessent is more than likely still a Soros lacky. See more here,
www.motherjones.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Trump Just Met with Henry Kissinger

Kissinger was born in Furth Germany , a suburb of Nuremberg... I spent 3 years at a combat engineer battalion in Furth... probably met a few 'Schatzi' living where young Henri grew up

as for Trump having a personal chat with the statesman that is on the Brzezinski side of the CFR, Tri-Lateral, etc.
I bring to bear the Adage... Keep your Friends close - - and your Enemies closer...~or vice-versa~

I think the Donald is smart enough to entertain a Kissinger open dialog friendship to pick one-another's brains
edit on th30147960655319492016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

People want to believe the Alt-Right/White Nationalists are not completely machinated to create civil unrest, because it suits their politics.

But, they are the people living a self-deluded lie. I don't think they would be able to look at themselves in the mirror if they could not point their fingers and racebait others. It's all they have to be proud of.
edit on 19-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

True. Im more concerned with the way he is shaping his admin atm. It indicates an overly draconian presidency and too many ties to old gop politics.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ok, here is the deal. If Soros is funding any of the alt right movement they will use his funding to purchase the noose to hang him with.

As far as white nationalism goes, some people don't really get the joke.

The joke is this, even though many people involved are no where near being racist (as many of them are people of "color") they have been labelled as racist for so long that they just gave up trying to communicate they are not and just let you go ahead and label away. This is primarily because the left has been doing that for so long it is very ineffective. So the more you do it, the more we win.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Fools because: hang

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well I think it's pretty clear that part of their goal or at least one of their tactics to getting there is civil unrest to some degree. After all, they disagree with the current state of civil society as it is now. To change it you must unsettle it first. It's very hard and time consuming to change society with it being settled, stable or semi stable. To change it they have to stir things up and then mold things back how you want as things start to settle again.

They are activists though. Hardly the most dangerous but certainly influential to some degree and with many various links to other organizations. They are almost a "Fight Club" type of movement in a way. Only as of late they are becoming more publicly known, even if just by name only.

That might change the role of the Alt-Right in the future depending upon how "established" the alt-right becomes.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Even Kissinger said the result of the election was unexpected and that all of these countries who've been waiting for a year for the result because of foreign policy issues have to go back to the drawing board.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

The joke is this, even though many people involved are no where near being racist (as many of them are people of "color") they have been labelled as racist for so long that they just gave up trying to communicate they are not and just let you go ahead and label away. This is primarily because the left has been doing that for so long it is very ineffective. So the more you do it, the more we win.

Well, to say that Racism or perhaps Cultural Bias isn't involved would be disingenuous though. Even though many of the Old Style Racism is seen as archaic and primitive by some Alt-Right you can't deny the obvious Anti-Semitic, anti-Multicultural positions.

It's somewhat more dynamic that just your old fashioned Nazi style stuff, but it's still clearly there and in play.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: mOjOm

People want to believe the Alt-Right/White Nationalists are not completely machinated to create civil unrest, because it suits their politics.

But, they are the people living a self-deluded lie. I don't think they would be able to look at themselves in the mirror if they could not point their fingers and racebait others. It's all they have to be proud of.

It might be far worse if indeed America has been Punk'd. I mean, come on guys, a to be President that mocks an individual with a disability...that wasn't locker room talk, that was part of a speech from an absolute prat.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Funding the alt right?

1. Who is receiving money to advance the alt-right agenda?
2. On what is the alt-right spending the money they receive?

You almost have it correct though, I'll give you a little credit. Soros is funding far left loonies. The alt-right sees it as an opportunity to fuel their craziness and push them over the edge. So when you think about it, both Soros and the alt-right are sponsoring the far left, but for different reasons.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I had a similar thought. With all these SJW's and the Black lives matter group starting up within the last year or so. They(Soros) knew they had a reactionary group they could use that would go off the rails. They knew they would be for Hillary and so through media got them to hate Trump and made him out to be a racist,sexist and a xenophobe. So they created the problem and now they got the reaction with Trump winning. Now what is the solution they want to put in place? or what is their next step? Love the hint of the Reagan assassination attempt on CNN about Trump ditching the media and also that John Hinckley JR was released a while ago. Things that make you go hmmm. I feel like everyone has been played like a fiddle here even me. I use to not be able to stand Ann Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly. Now I found myself agreeing with them more and disagreeing with the likes of Bill Maher. That made me think I have been manipulated in some way or maybe I just saw conservatism in a new light. I even had a friend who was conservative move the other way. Anyway this whole election has been weird.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Even if the following, allegedly Rockefeller quote, was debunked to be modified:

"All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the NWO"

...is exactly what is happening in the western world right now!
The "ruling forces" do everything to make the people in the western nations angry. Politicians frankly work against the wills of the people that pay these puppets. They work for the profits of the "economies", of the rich, of the companies, of all the lobbyists send by the caste of the rich. They exploit the average people by stealing their lifetime, stealing their money, destroying families and personal lifes of average people, just for the prfits of the caste of the rich.

So for sure the caste of the rich is paying both sides, like it did with the world wars, for example.
Sure all that is orchestrated, to divide the dumb people, to deflect them from seeing the real criminals, from fighting the real criminals.

The love of money, to transform it into power, is the root of all evil.
And those Soros, Rockefellers, Rothschilds and how they all are called, are the roots that need to be cut!

edit on 20 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I really thought this would be the year the anarchists finally got organized. Boy was I wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join