It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

What if George Soros is also funding the Alt-right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It only seems logical. Nobody knew who they were until MSM kept saying it. Basically the same way trump got free coverage. And we all know nothing is free. Maybe it's why they put fringe supporters for trump on screen and not the smart ones of which are in majority.

Think about it, The media are in full control of people who think things like..

more black people are shot by cops

or things like women get paid less than men,

Or people who think all of the trump supporters are xenophobic, racist, islamaphobic, homophobic, bigots ad hominem galore.

I believe Hillary thought george soros was on her side but taking another look this is Soros he doesent care who become president he's fueling both sides of the semi- civil war. Research info about how he became rich by collapsing financial markets, countries and maybe a building or 3.

Maybe he's been the one funneling money to news outlets and we thought it was Hillary, but is the media really in it for Hillary I don't think so.

They create the enemies for their viewers, they blatantly blow up small incidents to make those certain viewers that they know they are in control of get all riled up

Throw in little subliminals here or there u know maybe like a video of the Reagan assassination while talking about Trump,

The reason the media blow things out of proportion and are obviously biased to most viewers is because they're not worried about everyone else it's only for those certain people. And I'd bet a dollar to a dime that the media knows who "those people" are
edit on 19-11-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"What if" statements without any proof whatsoever aren't worth much.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What if is its called a conspiracy, hence the reason it being posted in general conspiracies?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Makes sense, a lot of the elite bankers have funded both sides on conflicts so they win no matter what, I would If I was in that situation, I just hope I have moral integrity.
edit on 19-11-2016 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'd be more afraid of Trump's relationship with Kissinger at the moment. After Thursday's meeting, I have been watching him closely and will not refrain from calling him out as just another neocon.

Trump Just Met with Henry Kissinger

The NWO: Two Sides of the Same Coin

edit on 19-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I'd be more afraid of Trumps relationship with Kissinger at the moment. After Thursday's meeting, I have been watching him closely and will not refrain from calling him out as just another neocon.

Trump Just Met with Henry Kissinger

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like America got played again. This is a lot like Obama, in a sense that as soon as he was elected he met with and hired a bunch of folks he had claimed to be against.

Im not sure what Trumps end game is but his meetings and appointees so far are not encouraging to 90% of america.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

All vets in the cabinet so far,War with China ,Russia flies wingman?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I wish people would stop saying.... ALT RIGHT,,,,,, as if it meant something other than what it actually means..

Alt=New
Right=Nazis.

Get it?...Now do you understand what you have become...?
edit on 19-11-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

What if is its called a conspiracy, hence the reason it being posted in general conspiracies?

Another "what if?" What if you're just speculating? What if you have no proof whatsoever? What if you're simply engaging in a stream-of-consciousness exercise inserting as many unrelated issues as you can in one post? In order to have a good conspiracy you need some arguments with evidence, not just top-of-your head disconnected ramblings. Conspiracies, even if they turn out not to be true, have roots in some sort of truth, some sort of evidence, some hint, at least, that there might be something there. What if the Moon is made from green cheese? These kinds of musings are worthless unless you can put together a cohesive argument with facts that can be verified. You got nothin'.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

The alt-right isn't exactly a cohesive group so it's possible that some factions of it could be being funded. But for the most part I doubt it. They are mostly a large variety of various people and groups who pretty much lead themselves based on their similar ideology. They don't really have a leader or anything organizing them. That is part of their strength too in a lot of ways.

Just imagine random individuals, all with a very similar mindset all individually doing their own little part in accomplishing some kind of change in a general direction.

Not all of them are heading toward the same goal even. But they are all headed in the same general direction at least. That's a pretty difficult thing to fund I would think. You wouldn't really know for sure what you were going to get for your money.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It wouldn't be all that surprising, actually. Given how some are wont to contribute to both sides in an election...

This would, if true, and I'm not saying it is, be just a step beyond that. Being ready to fund the opposition no matter who wins...keep the post stirred/boiling, and the next step on his agenda...if he has one.

Plausible? Not very, but in politics, God only knows what goes on in the minds of the king makers and would-be king makers.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Soros is likely funding specific "alt-right groups" that are very open and obvious.

This way he has easier targets to smear in favor of his Leftist NWO agendas.

Controlled Opposition works.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What if the ALT-LEFT and the ALT-RIGHT are exactly the SAME? They certainly behave the same.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Media bias

MSM 91% negative on trump

more whites and Hispanics die by cops
www.dailywire.com...#

Women get paid the same as men period, or else company's would only hire women. that doesent even require a link.

there's plenty evidence if you research it yourself yet the media constantly explodes these things at this point it's obvious theyre only for certain people's reactions

edit on 19-11-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm not even clear on what distinguishes the alt-right from the right. When I looked it up it seems like they're saying: you could have a can of Pepsi, or alternatively you could have a bottle of Pepsi...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

I see the alt-right as pretty much the opposite side of the same coin with the BLM

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The alt-right isn't exactly a cohesive group so it's possible that some factions of it could be being funded. But for the most part I doubt it. They are mostly a large variety of various people and groups who pretty much lead themselves based on their similar ideology. They don't really have a leader or anything organizing them. That is part of their strength too in a lot of ways.

I agree ...I don't think we Trump people continued to utilize the "organizing in groups thing "much since the political rallies.
I don't know if it's a different mind set or just the fact Trump won.....But I'm sure we'll find out if they turn over the election to Clinton instead.....but it might be a lot more vicious and bloody then the Leftys are now.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

There's a lot of differences actually. But pretty much the one single uniting principle of those within the Alt-Right is the White Nationalist ideal. Now, that doesn't always mean racist though. Even using White seems like a incorrect label at times. But it's also correct in most cases.

They're Pro-White American Nation. Or possibly just Pro-American Nation with a heavy Tradition of White America in charge.

You really just have to read a lot of Alt-Right websites and stuff to get a better idea of who they are. Because they aren't all the same at all. They just have the same kind of perspectives to a greater or lesser degree in some areas.

But they are from all over the country. From different walks of life and with different ideas as well. But the core of them met online by following all the free information on line and ended up over time kind of forming a large group of similar minded people from all walks of life. Now it's become a bit more mainstream so members will start becoming more diverse as expected.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
It only seems logical. Nobody knew who they were until MSM kept saying it. Basically the same way trump got free coverage. And we all know nothing is free. It why they put fringe supporters for trump on screen and not the smart ones of which are in majority.

Think about it, The media are in full control of people who think things like..

more black people are shot by cops

or things like women get paid less than men,

Or people who think all of the trump supporters are xenophobic, racist, islamaphobic, homophobic, bigots ad hominem galore.

I believe Hillary thought george soros was on her side but taking another look this is Soros he doesent care who become president he's fueling both sides of the semi- civil war. Research info about how he became rich by collapsing financial markets, countries and maybe a building or 3.

Maybe he's been the one funneling money to news outlets and we thought it was Hillary, but is the media really in it for Hillary I don't think so.

They create the enemies for their viewers, they blatantly blow up small incidents to make those certain viewers that they know they are in control of get all riled up

Throw in little subliminals here or there u know maybe like a video of the Reagan assassination while talking about Trump,

The reason the media blow things out of proportion and are obviously biased to most viewers is because they're not worried about everyone else it's only for those certain people. And I'd bet a dollar to a dime that the media knows who "those people" are.

Everyone knew they were there...

The media just gave them a name..

Really??

Even the right wing crazies are getting blamed on the "super secret liberal conspiracy to make conservatives look bad??? "

lol they do that all by themselves... Trump didn't create the alt right, but the various factions of idiots United around him..

Besides trump loses if not for brietbart and the alt right muddying the water with fake scandals.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: pirhanna

All vets in the cabinet so far,War with China ,Russia flies wingman?

Maybe, though more likely economic prodding. The one thing I think is a positive from Trump, is that he hasnt been pushing war with Russia and Clinton was. That might be genuine in spite of his meeting with kissinger. Maybe the elite arent really interested in Russia the way they pretend. Guess we will wait and see.

Im ok with the vet part, I have close friends that are vets. Im less thrilled with the authoritarian old school gop neocon draconianism. While i didnt vote for Trump, I was hoping he would focus on anti globalism, manufacturing and smart decisions about foreign policy. Maybe fixing or repealing Obamacare.
edit on 19-11-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join