It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

The details are irrelevant. People are experiencing group psychosis, and psychological projection in these threads. I don't need to know any particulars about these individuals to realize what is happening. All I need to know is they are incapable of accepting their own shadow.

edit on 20-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

The details are irrelevant. People are experiencing group psychosis, and psychological projection in these threads. I don't need to know any particulars about these individuals to realize what is happening. All I need to realize is they are incapable of accepting their own shadow.

See I don't see it that way because details aside, you place labels on people as if you really know, like you have a better understanding.
I don't know if your view is any better or worse, just different.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

In your all knowing can you please provide me for an accurate explanation for what Pizza is and provide the evidence to support how you came to this conclusion?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat
I have had more right leaning friends bitch at me for being biased against trump only, when I posted plenty against clinton as well. Made me wonder a bit about that, they swear they never saw me post a thing against clinton at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I'm sorry... what? What pizza is? Do you have no capacity to provide context?

Is this what it takes to go psychotic? Just sling stuff around and mash it into whatever you got bouncing around your environment and inner psyche?

How many definitions do you want? Let me ask you something... if a word has multiple meanings, how do you know which one to apply to a particular situation....

CONTEXT!!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

How is my question not within the context of the thread your calling everyone nut cases in?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'm sorry... what? What pizza is? Do you have no capacity to provide context?

Is this what it takes to go psychotic? Just sling stuff around and mash it into whatever you got bouncing around your environment and inner psyche?

How many definitions do you want? Let me ask you something... if a word has multiple meanings, how do you know which one to apply to a particular situation....

CONTEXT!!

Are you going to provide an alternate theory or just continue the name calling session in an attempt to derail an important topic?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

originally posted by: daskakik

...why inform people that they can't take their own?

Licensing? Again, I don't know about the US but in the UK we can't go into a pub with a few cans from the local off-licence. Restaurants might have a licence which does allow people to do that and an advertisement or menu would normally say "BYO" (bring your own). How exactly it works I don't know, but selling alcohol on the premises, allowing outside alcohol to be taken into any public venue, and children being on a premises are all relevant to alcohol licensing laws.

The main point here is that Comet Ping Pong is not a big enough venue for under-age visitors to be sufficiently far enough away from alcohol as to be legal, certainly not if it were UK laws and at 10pm on a week-night.

I'll have to trounce through the events again to double-check but I'm pretty sure it was implied somewhere that alcohol is sold at those times.

Cold beer and Hot pizza that is what we do here in the US. So, beer and kids would be ok in a pizza joint as far as them being there. IF they get beer, the place WILL get shut down if discovered to be happening.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

There's no need for a theory.

In fact, there's no overarching theory in this #pizzagate crap. Go on reddit. Look at how people are throwing up ANYTHING and tying it in, except there's no connection whatsoever. It only exists as a feeling in their minds, that something dark is happening in the world around them. That's it.

There's nothing important about this topic. If you want to go find pedophilia, apply the same scrutiny to members of your local community as you're doing to our political establishment, because if you do you'll certainly find a local priest, teacher, or babysitter who is part of the act, ring or no ring.

The odds are, in all the crap that has been tossed around, that there likely is a ring or two in the mix, but with such poor reasoning and overall noise in this important topic, it'll be mighty difficult to find it. These armchair investigators are causing more harm than good into what likely does exist to some extent within at least a few member of political elite.

I just hate that people are so eager to find evil when it's a hell of a lot more certain to be within their selves, and not in the object for which they have a bad feeling towards.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You provide no alternate theory to the obviously coded e-mails that contain the many out of context references to pizza among many other pizza related things such as the imagery on the logo's and Instagram accounts among other other things.

Please move on while we continue to discuss what's so apparently obvious to many who are actually interested in solving this puzzle.

Name calling and intentionally derailing is against TnC.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Cold beer and Hot pizza that is what we do here in the US. So, beer and kids would be ok in a pizza joint as far as them being there. IF they get beer, the place WILL get shut down if discovered to be happening.

As a former liquor licensed restaurant owner the rule in New Jersey is that under age patrons cannot sit at the bar. If you serve food they can be seated anywhere else. As for bringing in alcohol purchased off premises that is permissible by municipality (no hard liquor) as well but the establishment can charge you a corkage/opening fee.

Other states/towns may vary.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

You provide no alternate theory to the obviously coded e-mails that contain the many out of context references to pizza among many other pizza related things such as the imagery on the logo's and Instagram accounts among other other things.

You see what you just did? You just propagated a false narrative. Are you honestly not aware of this? Wow, man. Sucks to be you.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

In other words, when you see smoke you think smog. City life?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

You see what you just did? You just propagated a false narrative. Are you honestly not aware of this? Wow, man. Sucks to be you.

Provide an example of the false narrative and how it is false with details on how you came to this conclusion.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Just throwing this out there. When I watched the video on page 1 posted by Char-Lee 'Podesta, Pizzas & Pedos', the artwork in that video belonging to Podesta by his apparent favourite artist reminded me of some very creepy artwork I spotted once on P&O's Ventura cruise ship. It is so similar I think it might be by the same artist.

I have tried uploading some pictures I took of the artwork to ATS but it isn't coming up in Uploads. I believe they are too large at 2.35 and 2.17mb, can anyone please tell me how I can re-size them? The art was displayed in a stairwell and I was surprised that something so creepy was displayed on this family friendly ship. It creeped me out so much I did consider making a thread about it at the time but never got around to it.

So, getting to my point, I was just googling it to find out if I could track down any more information about the artist when I found this link. Another passenger saw similar artwork on the same ship which related to, believe it or not, Maddie McCann.

www.dailymail.co.uk... issing-Madeleine-McCann.html#comments

themaddiecasefiles.com...

Sorry the last link isn't working, not sure how to fix it.

edit on 20-11-2016 by paradisepurple because: Broken link

edit on 20-11-2016 by paradisepurple because: trying to add pics

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

There are no coded words, or out of context references to pizza. That's a false narrative you're propagating. I can't show you the obvious. I have common sense. You don't.

There's absolutely no point in continuing this conversation with you. You're lost.

To be perfectly clear, the onus is on you to prove there are coded words and out of context uses of "pizza". You can't do this, because it's not there. I get that you'd rather try to pin this on me. It's all you've got.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

THIS image was found hidden inside Podesta Email:
i.imgur.com...
Researching it...
The owl as an Illuminati/Moloch symbol (The Horizon Owl)
The Flag with the large offset cross appears to me to be a blood-type symbol (Type O NEG)
korrekt.com...

The Templar cross is self-explanatory.

Just wanted to say you do some really good research and literally help ATS become a much better site. Anything you have ever posted is spot on and just wanted to say that from myself.

The photo you show here is very interesting. Specially because the place link here which is called Bohemian Grove shows similar statues to the emblem in the photo you posted here. The owl type figure. I am sure you and others already know about this place just thought I would point the similarities.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The details are irrelevant. People are experiencing group psychosis, and psychological projection in these threads. I don't need to know any particulars about these individuals to realize what is happening. All I need to know is they are incapable of accepting their own shadow.

This is not a rorschach test, the pictures shared on Comet Pizza is evidence in and of itself.

You are the one doing some very strange kind of projection where you are attempting to normalize very perverse comments/innuendo that has been found.... you know what they say, only a pedo would cover for a pedo, these threads are definitely exposing some very disturbing psychosis of some of our newer members
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You are the one doing some very strange kind of projection where you are attempting to normalize very perverse comments/innuendo that has been found....

Where? There are like 1,000s of different sources being strung together between reddit and this site on the topic. I got news for you. There ARE perversions in this world, and it's not that uncommon. The key is to put everything in it's proper context. That's not happening here.

you know what they say, only a pedo would cover for a pedo, these threads are definitely exposing psychosis of some of our newer members.

Yes, because my post clearly shows I'm covering for pedos... I'm telling you to think critically and go after pedophilia wherever it exists, on the global stage just as much as your local community.

Way to think critically.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

These threads are examples of people critically thinking and putting together information that paints quite the clear picture and you have shown up in just about everyone of them in an attempt to deflect away from the information at hand in any way you can.

To me this is the opposite of telling people to critically think and in fact would be more along the lines of covering up the info with your absurdity, not just one post, every post in regards to this material.

There is no context for a young girl to have her arms taped down own a freaking table, there is no context for "german baby for sale 1200 dollars, where is your "critical thinking" christ that s*** is elementary level pedo material.

BTW the source for that is Jimmy Comet himself

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join