It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Wow! you have a lot of nerve implying people who seek the truth

You are NOT seeking the truth, just making up a lot of crap based on zero evidence!

Would you prefer the investigation be dropped?

What investigation? People making crap up is not a investigation.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I would even venture to say that this very scandal is responsible for the announcement of Google and Facebook as well as Obama declaring to go against "fake news".

No question about it. It's odd because I've seen NOTHING come through my Facebook feed about this, so either nobody seems to be talking about it (at least not my friends or groups) or the subject is actively being filtered out.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Mr. Podesta may stop this circus by simply stating for what "pizza" code word was used. Hopefully it is something totally mundane like bribes or unaccounted cash.

Or are you sure that in all occurrences through his emails "pizza" mean simply pizza?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Wow! you have a lot of nerve implying people who seek the truth

You are NOT seeking the truth, just making up a lot of crap based on zero evidence!

Would you prefer the investigation be dropped?

What investigation? People making crap up is not a investigation.

What is happening hellobruce, maintaining the official line as usual!

You must be one sick individual to see nothing suspicious in regards to all of this information.

The pictures from Comet Ping Pong alone are enough to merit a full scale LEO investigation of the sick nature and tone of said pictures. How can one deny it?

That is not even getting into the Podesta Brothers and their identical twins the authorities are looking for in regards to Madeline Mcann. Nor the disturbing tone in his emails.

How about Tony's statue honoring Dahmers sick poses for his victims or how about the strange "art" John has giving the nod to cannibalism?

How about spirit cooking, nothing to see there either hey!? You must be envious of those parties where they eat cake that is in shaped like a woman, stabbing knives into them and everything...

Nothing to see here right Bruce!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

I would even venture to say that this very scandal is responsible for the announcement of Google and Facebook as well as Obama declaring to go against "fake news".

No question about it. It's odd because I've seen NOTHING come through my Facebook feed about this, so either nobody seems to be talking about it (at least not my friends or groups) or the subject is actively being filtered out.

Ministry of Interior Affairs in Czech republic is just creating department tasked with fight against "fake news". They do it in close cooperation with European Values think-tank which is - no surprise - financed by Soros. From EV output it is clear what is true: What was broadcasted by CNN or BBC. Every slight criticism of West is presented as Kremlin propaganda.

I'm afraid I'm just watching fetus of full fledged Ministry of Truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Remember to archive any and everything new that you guys might find and be careful.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You must be envious of those parties where they eat cake that is in shaped like a woman, stabbing knives into them and everything...

They are just stabbing cake. The woman is safely tucked away under the cake.

Real people suffer in this world, and that is an issue, but these artsy exhibitions are not real suffering.
edit on 20-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Hopefully it is something totally mundane like bribes or unaccounted cash.

Or coc aine.

Oh hey! Why is "coc aine" split? That's peculiar!

Hmmm.... cocaine. Mkay then...

edit on 20th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You must be envious of those parties where they eat cake that is in shaped like a woman, stabbing knives into them and everything...

They are just stabbing cake. The woman is safely tucked away under the cake.

Real people suffer and that is an issue but these artsy exhibitions are not real suffering.

Wait a second, are you telling me that there is an actual woman who is under the cake!?

I thought it was fake all across the board and found that disturbing enough... clearly in the public eye, no one is being stabbed, but it alludes to having fantasies of this kind of s***.

If you had a neighbor doing this, would you not be concerned they were some kind of serial killer?

Let alone elitists with money to buy anyone!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
thanks alot you ruined one of my favorite foods. but seriously if this is true and i pray to god its all made up but if its true all of them needs to be taken care of by shoving them in the big brazen bull out in front of jp morgan or is it merrill lynch and have then roasted alive. i am sorry i know that we are supposed to be anti violence here but these are children that these moloch followers are trading like cattle. moloch if i understand the myth is a heathen god who demands a sacrifice from its followers of children burned alive.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Wait a second, are you telling me that there is an actual woman who is under the cake!?

The head looks kind of real but I guess it could be just realistic.

Fantasies are just that. Kids play at blowing things up or shooting at each other every day. Did it myself. I don't worry when the kids next door play cops and robbers. They are neither.
edit on 20-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The head looks kind of real but I guess it could be just realistic.

Fantasies are just that. Kids play at blowing things up or shooting at each other every day. Did it myself. I don't worry when the kids next door play cops and robbers. They are neither.

These are not kids and I have never heard of children "pretending" to be murderous cannibals.

They are elite people, ponder upon this... Human Trafficking is a massive operation on a global scale, poor people can not afford to buy another human being...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: elementalgrove

after all of these years pointing people towards the Franklin Coverup, Jimmy Saville, Hastert and the rest of the disgusting satanic elite's evil acts

Have you seen this?

"An open secret"

I don't know whether to puke, shower or cry myself to sleep after reading this thread.

I am well researched on the Franklin coverup and Saville. But this new info that has come out with pizzagate takes the blatant evil to a whole new level.

Just search comet pizza on youtube.

These victims demand, dare I say, revenge. Yes, not justice, but revenge.

All you sick child predators, we are waking up and we are coming for you!

Jesus Christ, I believe your avatar sums up the way I feel right now after watching that documentary.

Sick sick world of hollyweird.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Hopefully it is something totally mundane like bribes or unaccounted cash.

Or coc aine.

Oh hey! Why is "coc aine" split? That's peculiar!

Hmmm.... cocaine. Mkay then...

Cocaine is something so common. It is "working powder" and supply is delegated on butlers or such middle rank pawns. Or is delivered with other drugs by big pharma corps as acceptable form of donation to charitable foundation

HRC probably tried drugs not yet known to any investigative junkie

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: elementalgrove

after all of these years pointing people towards the Franklin Coverup, Jimmy Saville, Hastert and the rest of the disgusting satanic elite's evil acts

Have you seen this?

"An open secret"

I don't know whether to puke, shower or cry myself to sleep after reading this thread.

I am well researched on the Franklin coverup and Saville. But this new info that has come out with pizzagate takes the blatant evil to a whole new level.

Just search comet pizza on youtube.

These victims demand, dare I say, revenge. Yes, not justice, but revenge.

All you sick child predators, we are waking up and we are coming for you!

Holy... I mean I knew that this stuff went on... But I am in shock... How blatant they are and how unrepentant they are! They feel no shame or guilt!

Everybody needs to watch this in it's entirity! You must watch it all! The first 30 minutes you might be wondering where it is going! Please keep watching!

I am glad I never buy any damn movies as haven't for years! I never will! This stuff is rife in the whole industry!

How these people are not dead I just don't know! We as a society accept this????

Yet oh if you smoke weed or sell it or something you're a monster and should be locked up for years????

Abuse children and be unlucky to do 6 months????

I just don't know what to say about this world I find myself in! What the actual ****????

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

At 35 second mark a slice of pizza quickly appears and disappears. This keeps getting more messed up.

How can we stop this?

These monsters need to be taken care of.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

I have been posting to my Facebook about this (referencing Epstein urging people to look things up) for weeks and it seems the posts disappear. A friend has had all her political posts (right-ish) disappear within 2 days. Another friend is posting about Monica Petersen.

What we are finding: posting or "sharing" an article from a site stays up longer than info typed in.

We think the cleaner bots are set to erase posts with certain words in them.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

I have been posting to my Facebook about this (referencing Epstein urging people to look things up) for weeks and it seems the posts disappear. A friend has had all her political posts (right-ish) disappear within 2 days. Another friend is posting about Monica Petersen.

What we are finding: posting or "sharing" an article from a site stays up longer than info typed in.

We think the cleaner bots are set to erase posts with certain words in them.

Interesting, I've noticed that certain things I post on FB seem to be ignored like the post's don't show on your friends feed so they can see what you posted, etc.
I thought it to be blatant censorship at first but if you look on your timeline it will be there, but blank with no activity from friends. Case and point is something recent like the deficit graph showing how it's increased almost 10 trillion in 8 years. Interesting the attempts at controlling information be it fact or fact-less.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

There is a simple explanation for them wanting to see sick things.... Psychological projection

[...]

It explains a lot here....

That's exactly right. It's so incredibly obvious that the people who are seeing sick stuff are simply not too self aware.

They want to stay unaware, and so tell the people who aren't willing to partake in the group psychosis that they are not wanted, and everyone should just ignore them.

This is extreme ignorance.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

There is a simple explanation for them wanting to see sick things.... Psychological projection

[...]

It explains a lot here....

That's exactly right. It's so incredibly obvious that the people who are seeing sick stuff are simply not too self aware.

They want to stay unaware, and so tell the people who aren't willing to partake in the group psychosis that they are not wanted, and everyone should just ignore them.

This is extreme ignorance.

That's interesting that you both can judge without walking in someone else's steps or knowing their life's situation.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join