It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal
No, I did not miss the point. I mentioned my reluctance to believe (which was the 2nd post of this thread). However I continued to read as information was pulled together. Then looked at the bigger picture...which I also posted on this thread.

You can pretend just so long.

I don't know your reasons for not even entertaining the possibility. I do believe there is enough evidence to pursue the potential possibilities.

Whatever your motivations or lack of motivations, it is your choice.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Ignore him. Go back through his post history. He created his account and literally third post in was on this exact topic. And his stance hasn't changed. He's not adding any substance in any constructive way.

The links are already there and the evidence is archived and held. We are waiting to see what we can do after inauguration. The NYPD and sections of both the FBI and Mi6 have been involved in the trafficking investigation it's been an ongoing thing for a very long time. The Franklin case was the first major breakthrough and it's been a silent battle since. The end goal is to give the information to the proper channels and allow justice to be served. But as another poster already mentioned, the alternative is worse for them, with all the information going public.
edit on 19-11-2016 by TheGlitchyNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Wow. We all know it's happening, but wow.

What is really sickening is the absence or near absence of consequences.

Hollywood = Scum

Which is why I have little respect for most performers and pro athletes. They are too damn flip about the things that really matter.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

To me it looks like a reminder that because it is all ages there will be no booze, and you can't even BYOB.

What Bring Your Own Boy?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
What Bring Your Own Boy?

Well it's all ages so you can bring your own boy but you can't bring your own bottle/booze.

edit on 19-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I'm actively defacing his videos as we speak.

a reply to: tribal

Their website. Screen capture: i.imgur.com...

Also notice the filenames - amp.txt - which could refer to amputation, which is a possibility in severe cases of those medical conditions. I'm reaching again, but you never do know.

Apparently the place isn't big enough for a proper walk-in freezer. Anyway, I don't know anything about US licensing laws, but here in England there won't be many places which can have an event in one room selling alcohol and under-18s in the next, not at those kind of hours. There may be instances where children are in the same premises which is selling alcohol, such as a hotels and holiday villages for example, but if we're talking about a rave going on in one room and unsupervised children in the next then that simply wouldn't be legal here - licensing laws are too strict here for that. Maybe it's different in America, but if children are on the premises during late-night events then it isn't right at all. Heck, they even had a sleep-over one time for children.

a reply to: SignalMal

I don't know about you, but based on personal experience over the past few years it is abundantly clear to me by now that something is going on in this respect. I'm all over this mostly because of my own judgements during of late, not just because of what has been assumed in respect of Comet Ping Pong in particular. Take that venue out of the equation, I'm still convinced that there is some seriously dodgy stuff going on involving powerful political figures when it comes to children.

a reply to: Char-Lee

Or babies. That did cross my mind actually, I just didn't want to say it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal
You missed the point. There's not a chance in hell someone can reach these ridiculous conclusions unless they look for sick things. They are being told it's there, and then they go and find it. It's not there. The connections are not remotely logical.

There is a simple explanation for them wanting to see sick things.... Psychological projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting. According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

It explains a lot here....
edit on 19-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Anyway, I don't know anything about US licensing laws, but here in England there won't be many places which can have an event in one room selling alcohol and under-18s in the next, not at those kind of hours.

Then why assume that they will be selling alcohol in one room while there are children in the next?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Wow! you have a lot of nerve implying people who seek the truth are actually defending themselves against theirself.

You are the sick one implying that an investigation...into anything means your are defending yourself.

Would you prefer the investigation be dropped?

I ask, what are you afraid of?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I'm not really implying it, it's just that we need to investigate all avenues now because this is a very serious matter.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Oh wait, hold on a moment... I think I'm onto something with those files. Look at the text at the top...

Login: Member Area (ULDL)

A search for "ULDL" brings me to this...

Ultra Low Density Lipoprotein

Lipoprotein - Wikipedia
Chylomicron - Wikipedia
Serum Protein Electrophoresis - Wikipedia

Seriously, this is because they're eating people's livers/kidneys and there is host-rejection going on, amongst other problems no doubt. It's most likely causing complications with their immune systems and they're trying to figure out how to stop it. This could be something Epstein has looked into, he certainly has a history in this kind of field and particularly in respect of AIDS. In fact, it could even be on the part of a clandestine human experiment.

This is no joke, I am willing to wager that those files are mostly pictures of musculoskeletal defects. Now why in the world would that be in any way relevant to a pizza joint or music venue?

As I'm going through a few Wikipedia pages, I'm seeing links in them that I've visited before. Ain't being funny but this may well have relevance to Crohn's Disease (thus implying that it is not so much a matter of autoimmunity, but rather outright rejection of foreign DNA which the body is unable to remove from the system).

We need to make like Sigourney Weaver and see how these bastards like a flamethrower.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: stosh64

Wow. We all know it's happening, but wow.

What is really sickening is the absence or near absence of consequences.

Hollywood = Scum

Which is why I have little respect for most performers and pro athletes. They are too damn flip about the things that really matter.

We have the potential involvement of the Clintons and Podesta to thank for bringing this Child abuse ring to the light of day.

You can be sure that if this underground Child Abuse ring is real, the incoming Trump Administration will shut it down here in the USA, and prosecute...assuming no leaders within the incoming administration are involved. When it comes to powerful people, you just never know.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'm not really implying it, it's just that we need to investigate all avenues now because this is a very serious matter.

In the original post that I replied to you said that some FB post clearly talks about alcohol but it says that people can't take their own to the event.

You replied that that doesn't mean that there won't be any. If people can't take their own, the only way there is going to be any is if they are going to sell/provide alcohol themselves on-site, otherwise it is a dry event. Given that it is an all ages event I would think that it is the latter. If not, why inform people that they can't take their own?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When it comes to Trump, you just never know.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

...why inform people that they can't take their own?

Licensing? Again, I don't know about the US but in the UK we can't go into a pub with a few cans from the local off-licence. Restaurants might have a licence which does allow people to do that and an advertisement or menu would normally say "BYO" (bring your own). How exactly it works I don't know, but selling alcohol on the premises, allowing outside alcohol to be taken into any public venue, and children being on a premises are all relevant to alcohol licensing laws.

The main point here is that Comet Ping Pong is not a big enough venue for under-age visitors to be sufficiently far enough away from alcohol as to be legal, certainly not if it were UK laws and at 10pm on a week-night.

I'll have to trounce through the events again to double-check but I'm pretty sure it was implied somewhere that alcohol is sold at those times.

edit on 20th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

I want more than anything for this to get busted wide open to the world. It would be the only way to break the spell cast on everyone as they sleepwalk through reality. But like you said, it's circumstantial but i think these sickos are sloppy enough to leave too many online clues. Without more power like a subpoena, the internet sleuths are our only hope.

Pretty much sums up the whole joint. Been following this story as well, if it does bust open, (which from what I see, is already busted open with the wikileaks) it would be a great wake up call.

One can only hope, but it is interesting watching all of this from the sidelines.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Licensing? Again, I don't know about the US but in the UK we can't go into a pub with a few cans from the local off-licence. Restaurants might have a licence which does allow people to do that and an advertisement or menu would normally say "BYO" (bring your own). How exactly it works I don't know, but selling alcohol on the premises, allowing outside alcohol to be taken into any public venue, and children being on a premises are all relevant to alcohol licensing laws.

Not if there isn't going to be any alcohol at the event.

The main point here is that Comet Ping Pong is not a big enough venue for under-age visitors to be sufficiently far enough away from alcohol as to be legal, certainly not if it were UK laws and at 10pm on a week-night.

But you were saying that there was a contradiction where there wasn't. No kids allowed after 7pm and no BYOB at 10pm doesn't create a conflict.

I'll have to trounce through the events again to double-check but I'm pretty sure it was implied somewhere that alcohol is sold at those times.

I know they sell beer at sporting events where children are allowed so maybe it isn't an issue in the US.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I don't know if they're selling alcohol or allowing children in at such late times, I just brought it up because it's worthy of scrutiny.

Yeah, the same applies in the UK... nothing to stop children being in pubs during the daytime but if somebody has a child in a pub at 10pm and is clearly too drunk to appropriately tend to them, Social Services will get involved.

Anyway, I've got so many browser tabs open right now that I'm having a hard time focusing on one thing so I really can't be bothered to trawl through their events page right now to see what their situation is with regards to alcohol.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I don't know if they're selling alcohol or allowing children in at such late times, I just brought it up because it's worthy of scrutiny.

And I'm just pointing out that there isn't enough info to assume that they are doing either or both.

"All ages" could mean 18+, which means no children and "No BYOB" means no outside booze but it doesn't mean that they are selling on the premises either.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGlitchyNinja
Guys and gals. It's went far beyond an encrypted photo. There are major links to some serious players. I've been with this since it's discovery in the coded emails and there's some very disturbing things happening. The chans and reddit were consistently being attacked and shut down/erased. What we have archived is solid. The most recent pastebin file is available for review here

Along with that, a good recap on alt media is here

And

here

We've had people investigating not report back, along with files removing themselves off Chan.

We have linked the death of a woman in Haiti to the incident when she got too close. Honestly, there's so much information I have physically backed up, I could go into it all.

Side note: I'm still thinking the badselfeater stuff relates to this in some manner. His whole setup and reasoning coincides far too well into this whole thing. With being about child sacrifice and all the mention of secret societies, etc. However, that is solely my thoughts, and no investigation into that has been done by myself or anyone else that I'm aware of.

I imagine the elite are in absolute panic mode about this stuff getting out in the way that it has. Pandoras Box has been opened and there will be no closing it.

Every step they take in an attempt to shut it down will be met with more opposition. Good people everywhere are looking into this, odds are it is the new generations that are far more tech savy than the elite would like.

I would even venture to say that this is very scandal is responsible for the announcement of Google and Facebook as well as Obama declaring to go against "fake news".

There is no covering this one up though, people across the globe already have all the information they need, for each thread or website they take down 5 more will spring up.

It is time for humanity to face the evil that has hid in the shadows for so long... thank you for your diligence Ninja!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join