It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The Police, sketches were made by an Irish couple on holiday, who saw the man carrying a child.

This actually needs some serious attention. The e-fits may well be a very close match to Podesta and his chum, but I think we're overlooking something. Going by what has come forth so far, it would not at all be surprising if Podesta, Epstein, et all, have a lot to do with this... but I have this odd feeling about two certain people who have so far not been mentioned. On the one hand I'm reluctant to mention their names, but I'm very close to it as a matter of public interest.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
You're out of touch. It's only has shock value if everyone knows what the triangle means. They don't, until know.
Keep deflecting

Your words:

Sex stains just released their official video

They know now and you are here saying:

Take a wild effing guess?

I'd say it worked.

you are being purposely obtuse. The pedo symbol isn't public knowledge. And even if it was, why the f would you want to include pedophilia as part of your shtick?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

I get where you are going with this, if we recap a little bit we have a lot of stuff and reports of what's on Wieners laptop, Never has their been such a disclosure with regard to a candidate running for President...I would like to know what's happening, because it has to be behind the scenes, since the NYPD's original statements.stateofthenation2012.com...

edit on 25-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

you are being purposely obtuse. The pedo symbol isn't public knowledge.

It is now. It is all over the net and even creeping into the MSM.

And even if it was, why the f would you want to include pedophilia as part of your shtick?

Shock artists. Thought that was a given.
edit on 25-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's nothing to do with my concerns. This is most certainly a Transatlantic conspiracy so to speak, but it might well have much less to do with the United States than people realise. I had a gut feeling about this subject some 18 months ago and the latest revelations have changed the perceptive dramatically, but this thing with the Irish couple needs to be looked at. This is the big question...

Who did they take back to Ireland?

edit on 25th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm not even going to talk to you anymore. You know exactly what this means and i'm not playing your game.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

since the NYPD's original statements.

How about you show where the NYPD actually made that statement, apart from a right wing blog claiming they did....

Look at the other crap they have there
stateofthenation2012.com...

Arpaio and Zullo To Announce That Obama Birth Certificate Copy Was Criminally Forged And Fabricated

Still pushing the birther lies....

edit on 25-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

since the NYPD's original statements.

How about you show where the NYPD actually made that statement, apart from a blog claiming they did....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I'm not even going to talk to you anymore. You know exactly what this means and i'm not playing your game.

No skin off my back but, what I'm saying is true.

It's a trending topic and the symbols are out there.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

They would be sued for libel, and left wearing a tatty pair of socks for saying things like that...they ain't been sued , and why should they divulge their source. Let them sue them if its BS.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

and why should they divulge their source.

It was claimed the NYPD said that, backtrack much?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hi,

Never posted on here before. Forgive me if I'm breaking the etiquette of the site.

I've been following this sickening story, and thought i'd chime in with something I have noticed, as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

In regards to the Besta Pizza logo, which it's been pointed out, is a paedophile logo, which they've changed now (rather conveniently);

Now, looking at the markings on the left side of the logo, I noticed it holds a very strong similarity to the freemasonary logo of the square and compass. As you can see, the ruler of the square (on the left) also has what looks like a 5 inch ruler, and is also at the same angle, as the pizza logo:

What does anybody else think?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NewbieDoobieDoo

Any square symbol offset by 45° will have that angle. Like the sun microsystems' logo.
edit on 25-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Forget it.

edit on 25-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

One horrible theory I have is that the remains of the children are disposed of through the pizza places. Does anyone know if their sausage is homemade?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Forget about what ? This topic ?

Another 60k+ poster that does everything to distract people from discussing this topic.

I wonder what your personal gain is by leaving such a comment ?

Don't look at the pizzagate topics if you have nothing usefull to share.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Convincedotherwise
Forget about what ? This topic ?

Another 60k+ poster that does everything to distract people from discussing this topic.

I wonder what your personal gain is by leaving such a comment ?

Don't look at the pizzagate topics if you have nothing usefull to share.

Huh? I went to reply to the post by NewbieDoobieDoo and then realized that the person I was replying to made the exact same post in another thread which I already replied to and there was no need for me to reply again.

edit on 25-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

It could possibly be as means for black mail

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

LGBT would be a rainbow if I'm not mistaken

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Forget it.