It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Did I damn them?

You are accusing them. Why pray for them if they are not doing anything wrong?

Feel good? Not. You have no idea.

It's very painful stuff, and I certainly didn't enjoy being the one to have to point it out but it had to be said and put forward.

Crusaders often feel like this but they also feel that they are fighting for the right side. That is the "feel good" part.

Again, the context makes no sense in any other way that if it had a double meaning and veiled reference to the code.

It makes sense to me.

I put ketchup on both hot dogs and eggs but I know that for some people that is not acceptable. Where I live they put ketchup on pizza.

Funny, I just typed that because it is actually true and it took me a couple seconds to realize how that might be taken given the current fad.
edit on 23-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Must have been an "intervention" or a reprieve.

You don't see anything faulty in the context of their rehearsed discussion about hotdogs, and children, fine.

And for the record, I don't hate Obama personally, even if I might have a basis to do so, I just hate what he allowed himself to get drawn into because I don't think he was this way when he ran for the office, but who knows what circles he was part of as a young man or who's ideas he studied closely.

I'm not his judge, and I have every right to pray for whoever I want, no matter what they've done or refrained from doing or even tacitly approve.

Context and framing is what I understand very well, as well as interpersonal communications.

Let's just agree to disagree, shall we?

For me, it doesn't wash that there wasn't a second meaning and veiled reference.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

to be honest, I don't know much about the case other than the basics and I haven't watched any interviews. Checking into it...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Going to lay it out here also.

#pizzagate already happened and it turned out to be a bowling ball.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Must have been an "intervention" or a reprieve.

You don't see anything faulty in the context of their rehearsed discussion about hotdogs, and children, fine.

Interventions have become the way to let someone know that they are doing something wrong.

Of course it is used for serious things which is what makes it funny, that it be used for something so trivial. It plays off of the notion that some people take things way too seriously.

Context and framing is what I understand very well, as well as interpersonal communications.

You keep saying this but obviously you didn't know what was happening here.

The second meaning was the joke that you missed because you were looking for something else.

I pretty much knew there was not going to be any agreement. Wasn't trying to convince you.
edit on 23-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

For God's sake man (or woman), all I have seen you do THIS ENTIRE THREAD is call people delusional, or psychotic. I thought name calling was againsts T&C's???

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

If the majority of mods were that way inclined, the subject would surely have been struck down by now across the board. They've let a lot slide actually, it seems like they're quite happy to let people talk about this. There are lines of course, and maybe they have been crossed here and there, but above all it's good to see that this hasn't suffered the same fate as on Reddit and Twitter (as much as several members are incessantly trying to get this into the hoax bin).

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Hats off to ATS for not giving into pressure...So lets summarise and then decide if their is no case to answer.aceloewgold.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

For God's sake man (or woman), all I have seen you do THIS ENTIRE THREAD is call people delusional, or psychotic.

I was right. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

In this one it claims that the Podesta's were in Clement Freud's villa the day that Madeline went missing. Its also claimed that Freud was out of the country as well. The Police, sketches were made by an Irish couple on holiday, who saw the man carrying a child. Then reported it a few weeks later. It was only a third of a mile from the holiday apartments to a known Pedo's villa. Well within walking distance. The British Mi5 would have known about all the British MP sexual predilections....They would also have known about the friendship with the Podesta's, who seem to procure for the Washington elite. If this is right, its no wonder this case was handled at the highest diplomatic level, from the PM down. If the Portuguese police got lucky and implicated a British MP and Democratic party managers in this affair all hell would break loose. That would be why spooks were all over it.sgtreport.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Infowars finally Reported this story with the correct title. Here's the report:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I doubt anyone with the title of "elite" do their own dirty work. Whether that is cleaning out their gutters or kidnapping kids.

Even lolita express has flight logs. There is no real record of where these two were at on that date? All their is is a supposed "FBI insider" confirming?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

With any luck this will keep growing, and become to big to ignore. It just comes down to good verses evil. Lets hope the CIA Guys the NSA and the FBI guys understand that if they have children. They will have to decide what side they are on, and handle it the best way they can.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

True but the day Madeline went missing. Podesta deleted all e mails previous to that date. Strange timing? No doubt as the ball keeps rolling we will get more information.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok, here it is folks. For all those that have following and know the FBI symbols for pedophilia and know the Comet P band regulars and their "all ages" shows, Heavy Breathing and Sex Stains. Well, Sex stains just released their official video and guess what? Take a wild effing guess?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm not talking about what he was able to wipe, I'm talking about things outside their reach.

It still doesn't address the question of whether they would do it themselves. We can speculate but that really isn't an answer.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Shock artists try to shock, nothing shocking about any of that.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Shock artists try to shock, nothing shocking about any of that.

You're out of touch. It's only has shock value if everyone knows what the triangle means. They don't, until know.
Keep deflecting

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
You're out of touch. It's only has shock value if everyone knows what the triangle means. They don't, until know.
Keep deflecting

Your words:

Sex stains just released their official video

They know now and you are here saying:

Take a wild effing guess?

I'd say it worked.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join