It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I think I have.

All honky dory?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
All honky dory?

Maybe you missed this post.

Is there something to go with those red flags?

Who is part of it and, more importantly, what is "it"?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Strange Happenings:

1.) Tonight Jack Dorsey...owner of Twitter had his own account hacked and suspended.
twitter.com...

2.) Reddit closes/bans all Pizzagate threads.

"Why is convicted pedophile Ian Watkins' Twitter account still active and in use 3 years later?"

twitter.com...

Apparently his twitter started up from prison.

So they went out of their way to give him a voice, while silencing other "alt right" accounts and the person who brought twitter pedo to their attention and that of the FBI.

I think the FBI should start investigating twitter, and to elicit their cooperation in any ongoing investigations.

(post by jimbo999 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: SignalMal

I understand not wanting to look for these sick things. Only thing, the alternative is to stick your hand in the sand and stay unaware.

Knowing what is going on makes me very concerned for my youngest 3 yr old granddaughter. She goes by a group of asian, african, mexician men from their apt complex and they all stop and stare commenting 'she looks like an angel'. This is just normal seeing a blond blue eyed child of different ethnicity.

But what about a predator who see her as a commodity?

Sounds like these men are predators also. The world has more than it's fair share of sickos these days.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

originally posted by: hellobruce

There is a simple explanation for them wanting to see sick things.... Psychological projection

[...]

It explains a lot here....

That's exactly right. It's so incredibly obvious that the people who are seeing sick stuff are simply not too self aware.

They want to stay unaware, and so tell the people who aren't willing to partake in the group psychosis that they are not wanted, and everyone should just ignore them.

This is extreme ignorance.
The extreme ignorance is yours actually. High level pedo rings are well documented.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I agree with you a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

regardless of the lack of image data in the pizza gate images on podesta emails

the FBI are already investigating besta pizza for their logo as its linked directly to peado symbology
The symbols used and all the insta pictures posted are all referring to codes used by peadophile rings which have been identified by the FBI , the handkercheif codes , the pizza code .

I have just thought at lunch time that maybe these emails were leaked to go public to rumble the FBI's sting , like now that the information is public they all shut down and go into hiding and the FBI cant catch them as they already planned too
someone has leaked it so that they can guard themselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
the FBI are already investigating besta pizza for their logo

FBI source on this? The FBI does not discuss ongoing investigations.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

this was the original link which I got from Titus frost the guy who done the 1hr 46 min documentary of his investigation into the twitter accounts and instagram accounts of "jimmycomet" james alefantis - Brocks boyfriend, podesta emails , ray.chandler instagram , and that artist that was talking on mic at the comet pizza party , also investigated artist kim noble.

FBI symbols

Maybe I have jumped the gun there thinking they are investigating besta already but their symbol matches the symbols already released by the FBI .

This guy titus frost @Imperator_Truth on twitter has done some good work , he really has

I think I have assumed they are investigating them , but why wouldnt they be if its be brought to their attention on so many occasions already , dont the FBI have a duty of care to investigate all leads ?
especially in child abuse cases as another poster said "there is no crying wolf" when it comes to the safety of children

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
...dont the FBI have a duty of care to investigate all leads ?

I think you already know the answer to that.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well I bloody well hope so , since we are only talking about the future generations of our species!
What will become of humanity if we allow a small group of greedy power crazed psychos who practice blood magick and sacrifice children to continue their unchecked abuse?

Is peoples silence on this matter consent of their wrong doing , or is it just bury our heads in the sand and hope it doesnt happen to our own!

why are we so apathetic to this level of abuse , this is an afront to humanity

if we are not blowing women and children up in poor countries for greed, we are #ing them and drinking their blood in rich countries!

sometimes we have to set compassion aside , because how can you show compassion to someone who has no regard for life
or innocence .
This time we just need a list of names , and a giant #in rocket to launch them into the sun

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My friend who is also looking into this , recently just made me aware of something creepy

look at the FBI symbols , a heart within a heart with a bit of a spiral

look at the walls logo!

I said just coincidence, he said I'm too long in the tooth to believe in coincidence any more.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The connections are obvious.

The connections made on pizzagate are not different then an FBI or other agency's investigation. This is a reminder for all the skeptics on this topic. If you dont believe me, dig up some documentary about any serial killer and see how the agency's connect the dots.

It's mind blowing how some try to denial the actual evidence presented.

Everyone who looked at everything presented, pictures, video's, comments, links, can't say there is nothing to it.

Im actually wasting time trying to sort things out here.. the ignorant once are either payed trolls or to blind to see the true evil that roams this earth.

Now suddenly the mainstream wants to shut down all fake news sources.. coincidence ? Or is it getting to hot for some out there ? But go ahead, believe everything the media gets out, it's not like they lied to us before, right ?

and why is Angela Merkel suddenly on the news saying they have to shut down every possible 'fake news' outlet ? Who decides wich one are telling the truth and wich are not ? If its fake news, why bother what a small group of ' conspiracy theorists ' read in there free time ?

If it bothers the officials so much, why not shutting down CCN and other media sources when there is years of proof that they lied to the people ?

So its 'normal' for governmental institutions in USA, UK, EUROPE, suddenly want to use tax payers money to start a 'cyber war' against the alleged 'fake news' sources ?

Ow that's right, nothing more important after the wikileaks dumb then to shut Some sources down.

Lets not waste time by finding pedophilia elite rings when we can spend 300.000.000 dollar each year to stop people from getting high ! Now that's a real problem right there, you agree ?

Sarcasm OFF

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
Still reading, but this turned up in a YT search;

So who is Isabelle McFadden? Guess?
One very deep, very sick rabbit hole.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Parents talk about their kids. No coincidence at all.

Yeah, but after raising the idea of not after 8 years old, with Bourdain referring to his 8 year old daughter putting catchup on eggs, and asking with some difficulty "what you call that", why would Obama then describe it as an "intervention" as if she got a reprieve of some kind? It makes no sense unless the typical New York vs. Chicago debate about ketchup on hotdogs had the sort of double-meaning or veiled inference that I'm suggesting according to the hotdog, pizza and pasta code.

It seemed to me that at least four of the Newscasters who reported the story were aware of the double meaning, with the black guy eating his hotdog and looking around wondering what the joke was that he didn't seem to be in on.

It was the framing and the context that made it noteworthy, not me seeing something that wasn't there in any way, shape or form as if conjuring it up because that's what I "want"? to see in it?

I'm not an idiot.

It has to be taken in totality with everything known and seen to date.

I pray for him, for Obama, and Bourdain (God only knows what he's into during his travels..).

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I doubt they went into it without a little prep. Might even have been a couple of takes. You are free to take whatever you want from it but, if one thing is true it's that reality TV is not real.

Ironic how you damn them, even though they might be innocent, and then pray for them.

Must feel good to be on the right side.
edit on 23-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

"They have taken her" Indeed they did. To make sure she stayed taken and the Portuguese police didn't get lucky, and cause mayhem. The spooks were sent en masse, Blair was compromised, in fact after he went to pedo island it was all over for him. I thought he'd be more intelligent. The whole affair smells of a cover-up, "We take the kid you clean it up, we have the dirt on you, we own your ass now, your our playful poodle now" ...Was that how it went?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
Still reading, but this turned up in a YT search;

So who is Isabelle McFadden? Guess?
One very deep, very sick rabbit hole.

Question: I wonder about the parent's lifestyle and whether it improved markedly in the years since her disappearance ie: if they're living in a much much bigger house now for no financially plausible reason.

Sounds like she was a "package" they were sent to pick up.

That was an interesting share. Thanks.

I didn't want to imagine these monsters killing her, although what they and her parents did, or likely did, certainly is horrific, to sell your own daughter to the elites for you know what, whether then or at the age of 8 or 10 or whenever.

I hope she's still alive, but certainly unable to reveal her identity, or else.

Interesting angle on the case.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Did I damn them?

Feel good? Not. You have no idea.

It's very painful stuff, and I certainly didn't enjoy being the one to have to point it out but it had to be said and put forward.

Again, the context makes no sense in any other way that if it had a double meaning and veiled reference to the code.

It's not the only thing that I've seen that links Obama to this very strange circle of people and going's on that yes, most certainly do raise a lot of red flags.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join