It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

You're probably talking about the birthday party. That's her, the weirdo with the mask and blond wig.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wow, is it just me, or is twitter down now? Never saw that happen before, although I admit, I am not on twitter that much. Mostly use it to talk to a sister that is not on facebook.

Ok, it's back up now, was trying for over ten minutes before it would load.

@Eclipse_OW aka Molly account seems to have been unsuspended again.
edit on Tue, 22 Nov 2016 00:14:54 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I cant do it right now because I am at work but I was watching this guys video he goes into detail a good bit

the documentary pizzagate

if you look up thelema and you can see their logo its like two triangle shapes , kind of like the masonic one
which is what I thought I was seeing at first but after watching this and linking the group at comet pingpong to thelema and occult child sacrafice

go onto instagram and search for jimmycomet , his account is now private but look at the public images , you can see the pizza's! what I noticed was weird is that the way the pizza is cut into slices, looked to me at first like masonic as above so below, but then I saw the thelema logo , and its totally the same , they cut their #in pizzas with the thelema symbol

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Something like the third huge international ped ring bust in the past couple weeks.
The net is closing....

Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yeah, their fact checking journalism reads like that rag Snopes. Cherry picking and straw man arguments. That, was Amanda Kleinmn aka Majesticape, the front for the band Heavy Breathing which are regulars at Comet Pizza.

Reminder: THIS is who SNOPES really is; Two idiots...and their cat: i.imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've been looking more into the artwork of Kim Noble , who podesta and many others including Comet Pizza have hung on their walls , many of Kim Nobles art reflects child abuse.

Now if you read further into Kim Noble and who she is well this is where it starts to get a bit more weird and classic ATS
she was diagnosed with D.I.D , dissociative identity disorder, and has more than 18 personalities , and oddly 14 or so of these identities art interested in artwork , and one in particular Ria , creates art works which basically show child abuse and torture

It seems as though this split of personalities has happened to her through years of systematic abuse and trauma.
there are messages in her artwork from the identity known as Ria , messages about child abuse and really creepy stuff.

It seems like she is a reject of some failed MK ultra, Monarch mind control program ,

Kim Noble also has written a book on escaping mind control and becoming the real you.

Google this because its incredibly creepy and relates to all of this high profile VIP mind control , child abuse ring

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Kim Noble is certainly a messed up individual and her art work is real, but how sure are we her art is at Comet P? I've been seeing this info being spread like wildfire but how accurate is it? There is one connection that I know of and it's an advert with a child leaving her body which was reminiscent to Noble's depiction of the "out of body" experience children have when being abused. It was only used as a suggestion in comparison to the Comet P advertisement and what it's meaning could be. Since, many more of Noble's art began surfacing with claims they are hung up at CP. But none of the theses pictures show the inside of the establishment. If they actually are in the place, then it's a closed case for me. But we need confirmation.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Yeh I agree , its damning evidence but there needs to be actual pictures of the stuff hanging on the walls , im sure podesta has some of her pieces hanging in his home! according to people who have been invited there for pizza parties

another thing ive noticed and looked at all the suggested people to follow on insta from jimmycomets page apart from the ones suggested in the video I found one under the maccoby group , im not sure why they are tied to jimmy comet but its certainly a political company in DC who do training and workshops , some of their publications are odd
maccoby publications

Narcissistic Leaders: Who Succeeds and Who Fails.
The Productive Narcissist: The Promise and Perils of Visionary Leadership

and these on sweden

Sweden At the Edge: Lessons For American and Swedish Managers
Leadership for Sweden

now the only thing I can link between these and the mention of sweden is that @Ray.Chandler linked to @jimmycomet
Ray chandler posted on her insta a picture of a small boy in a similar dalmer pose , wearing white clothing ,
and the a user posts "enjoy for me" and she states she is in sweden

bit of a reach but I think with some further investigation we will find that everything ties together
wasnt that mass murdered in sweden as well ? I bet he was a monarch tool

I am just jumping to conclusions etc , but I wouldn't be surprised, i'm going to dig deeper into Kim noble because I believe her artwork is a piece of the puzzle , the cryptic artwork she does with the boxes and Thelemic stuff is weird
I think she cant physically speak about her abuse herself so she has created these personalities to project her trauma
and tell her story through art because its far too difficult for her to comprehend
I think her art is a key to solving some part of this

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Right. I believe Noble was molested/sexually abused as a child and her work is a form of therapy for her.
Producing such art is one thing. Buying and displaying such art, another.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If nobody buys or displays your art then how do you make a living as an artist? She creates it so that people buy it and/or display it. She has had exhibitions all over the UK and in several European galleries.

This is art created by an abuse survivor, it is most definitely not pro-abuse.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

yeh it seems that this is her only outlet for the trauma she has suffered , but there is something more to it , her art is truly disturbing and I believe it contains messages or soemthing that will link to her abusers

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xenap

Interesting the mention Tom Clancy also.

On April 21, 2012, the L.A. Coroners Office released its final autopsy report on Breitbart — that he had died from “heart failure.” That same day, a forensics technician or criminalist at the L.A. Coroners Office, Michael Cormier, died suddenly from suspected arsenic poisoning after complaining about pain and vomiting. (To my knowledge, we still have not been told the official cause of Cormier’s death.)

www.dcclothesline.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

And that art is then flaunted by the abusers. End of the day, it's illegal art because it depicts "child erotica".

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: xenap

Interesting the mention Tom Clancy also.

On April 21, 2012, the L.A. Coroners Office released its final autopsy report on Breitbart — that he had died from “heart failure.” That same day, a forensics technician or criminalist at the L.A. Coroners Office, Michael Cormier, died suddenly from suspected arsenic poisoning after complaining about pain and vomiting. (To my knowledge, we still have not been told the official cause of Cormier’s death.)

www.dcclothesline.com...
Wow, I did not know about this connection. Nice find!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If nobody buys or displays your art then how do you make a living as an artist? She creates it so that people buy it and/or display it. She has had exhibitions all over the UK and in several European galleries.

This is art created by an abuse survivor, it is most definitely not pro-abuse.

Some people feed off of the pain of others and find what may be therapeutic work to the artist, arousing to their own perverse sexual desires.

I'm sure the artist, trying to make a living selling her art, hopes it helps...or speaks to those whom purchase it, in the same manner it has helped or given voice to her own mental anguish.

But to assume sadists, sociopaths and pedophiles with the financial wherewithal to purchase her art would not also wish to vicariously luxuriate in her pain...and these images of her sexual abuse...is naive.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm sure the artist, trying to make a living selling her art, hopes it helps...or speaks to those whom purchase it, in the same manner it has helped or given voice to her own mental anguish.

Hopefully yes but something like 1/3 of abused become abusers. If they keep company with abusers there is evidence they have become abusers themselves.
Besides the victims that never tell how many abused have babies that are disappeared without anyone even knowing they exist. I had a Friend who as an adult found out she had a Brother who was retarded and given up, her Mother confessed that her own Father had raped her and the baby was his. How many keep secretly and abuse the baby or sell the baby or sacrifice the baby? How would anyone know?

There are over 42 million survivors of sexual abuse in America.
Somewhere between 2/3 and ninety percent of sexual abuse victims never tell !!!

800,000 children are reported missing every year in the U.S. or 2,000 every day.
An estimated 200,000 are abducted by family members; 58,000 by non family members, the primary motive for which is sexual.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Multiple personalities and abuse are discussed in TRANCEforming America. Interesting indignation you post there.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
I cant do it right now because I am at work but I was watching this guys video he goes into detail a good bit

the documentary pizzagate

OMG, it's a whole vast network of the most f'd up people and they're all into Satanism and pedophilia in one form or another - I sure hope the FBI got this guys video and have put a team on it, or would they already know about it and have NOT investigated?

That's just some sickening stuff, and now it would appear that the New York Times has given the Comet Pizza guy the green light and his establishment the thumbs up, painting him as a pillar of society.

Not good.

Trump it appears would be our last best hope to battle these SOB's and take them all down no matter who or what are the connections - our children, our future?! everything is at stake it would seem, as a type of nexus is moving through the whole system right now at a number of levels, and I strongly suspect that the Satanists are freaking right out about now and are on the run or soon will be.

Remarkable times we live in when the tip of the arrow forms a double bind, and a decision point, either as a stand for the good, or as a point of corruption which would choose the evil.

At the very least, their power and the source of their power is at an end, unless they all get away with it and have the opportunity to keep doing it..?

I think we may be at that vital edge in history when the line is being drawn between the sheep and the goats before our very eyes.

Oh Lord God of love and light God of Jesus Christ have mercy on us and on our fellow man wherein we trust in your just judgement to show mercy ,or wrath as you see fit, let us not be the judge knowing that your judgement is Just and wherever appropriate Merciful.

They don't know what hit them.

The MSM are willing to be complicit, but they're fast losing the narrative and have already lost it.

I just hope that Trump sees all this, and since Alex Jones will have by now I'm sure it will come to his attention.

That whole network must also be outside of the one that Trump hires too. He must know who they are to prevent them from climbing on board, then investigate and prosecute with the full weight of the law, while saving many many children from the clutches of evil and wickedness in low and high places.

I therefore pray that the white magic and love and might of God in Jesus Christ oversee and bless any and all investigations all over the world. Canada just announced a major global pedophile bust.

It's started.

The devil as evil, which is systemic, is double bound and on the run into the abyss with nowhere left to hide, and the Netizens of the world are on it's tail.

Very interesting times.

edit on 22-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Trump it appears would be our last best hope...

and the parts where you almost typed in tongues shows what this is really about.

The religious right thinks it is the 80's again.

Their guy isn't even in the White House and they are already staring to push, for the sake of the children, of course.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The following is what Obama said to Anthony Bourdain about ketchup on hot dogs, "if it's ever acceptable", and while saying initially "not after the age of 8", he did say with a certain conviction that "no, it's never acceptable". Bourdain's daughter put it on eggs so she got "an intervention" or a reprieve they agreed. If I'm reading Obama correctly, he's stating very clearly that it's never acceptable, to put ketchup on one.

According to the code, however, and something else is being referred to, namely blood sacrifice of children used for the purpose of pedophilia.

In evidence is the fact that most people do put ketchup on hotdogs. Hotdogs without ketchup? Not.

You decide.

To Obama's favor he said that it was never acceptable.

But indeed the question was "fraught with peril", so the news reporters, they all had an idea that Bordain's question was a type of code and so they all ate hotdogs to literalize it, as if to send a message that they will have nothing to do with it, but at the same time in some strange way playing along with the veiled reference by featuring it in the first place.

One of them even referred to their desk as the platform for hotdogs.

edit on 22-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join