It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Execs at Twitter, Facebook, Google, are going to have to decide what side they're on before it's too late for them to spin their way out of it.

Google especially, and I've seen evidence that they don't appear to be the good guys although I don't have anything than an experience that I had that took place over a year ago.

Time to take the black hat off and put on the white hats, or else..

Collectively, the people of places like Reddit, 4Chan, Anonymous, WikiLeaks, etc. are pretty damn smart and effective, and so I doubt very much that it's containable.

Down with systemic evil, down with the evil systems of the world!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: Trillium

I'm really wondering about this actually. Could it be an effort to take Twitter down so as to stifle the spread of the information? Might be an idea to watch Facebook's shares as well.

If Facbook keep blocking most of the post they will be next mark my word
I have like 20 post up so faw today not one word back not one like or mad Nothing so they are blocking it even phone few friend they say they have not een anything yet ????????????

Try sharing that in a post at Reddit and 4Chan and intrepid people will put it to the test.

Looks to me like this what the "fake news" hype has been all about to try to get ahead of the curve on this.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

trying to embed a video I came across dating back to 2012! not sure if I succeeded, so here's the link just in case....

www.youtube.com...

Check him out on Wikipedia, Andrew Breitbart R.I.P, He knew what they were up to, he died in 2012 of a "heart attack" apparently, although "conspiracy theories abound." Just awful. The passion in his voice says it all.
edit on 21-11-2016 by xenap because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Well, I've checked an unused alt account I have on Facbook which has just my main one as a friend, specifically for this kind of purpose actually, and the posts I've been making are all in its feed - so they're not being filtered there. But I'm also noticing that nobody is replying to anything I post, then again that's nothing new really since I generally tend to talk a load of crap. Maybe most of the people I know are too busy watching the television to care or notice. However, I do have a fair few activist groups in my feed and none of them are talking about this, so I really have to wonder.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: Trillium
Awesome Twitter share are going down the tude

Twitter Share

oh wow, there it is. Time to start popping some names into the podesta file search box. Good find, thanks

Here the list Have fun but only if your behind a few proxy or Tor.
Exel Master file

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here a few people that did go look and did not like what they saw
Just their say so was go an-oft for me and back out

Links below do not contain any CP.
Evidence of ban:
imgur.com...
Other sources:
imgur.com...
imgur.com...
imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There appears to be an internal revolution taking place on Twitter. It's remarkable really...and Pizzagate is playing a role in it.

There are more and more reports and evidence being uncovered IN Twitter ABOUT Twitter...which appears to connect Pizzagate to Twitter hosting it's own massive pedophile ring. It appears to be currently centered in Arab nation Twitter accounts, but somehow connects to Washington...and Pizzagate.

Bannings and censorship are taking place en mass...(of users referencing & discussing Pizzagate)...which is, in turn, causing defections to GAB...which is, in turn driving down Twitter's stock value.

Twittergate is now emerging on Twitter.
twitter.com...

It's really fascinating to watch...
edit on 21-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
There appears to be an internal revolution taking place on Twitter. It's remarkable really...and Pizzagate is playing a role in it.

There are more and more reports and evidence being uncovered IN Twitter ABOUT Twitter...which appears to connect Pizzagate to Twitter hosting it's own massive pedophile ring. It appears to be currently centered in Arab nation Twitter accounts, but somehow connects to Washington...and Pizzagate.

Bannings and censorship are taking place en mass...(of users referencing & discussing Pizzagate)...which is, in turn, causing defections to GAB...which is, in turn driving down Twitter's stock value.

twitter.com...

Man i suck at researching lol, been at this a long time but I seem to end up going in circles. Checking out your stuff for something new

oh btw, majesticape has closed her facebook and twitter account. Was watching the #storm of comments last night.
edit on 21-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Does Twitter ban it if it's legal in the country it was uploaded in?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Excellent question.
14% or so of Twitter is owned by Saudi Arabia...so I doubt if pedophilia content would be allowed.
edit on 21-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

Wow. Insights like this, backed up by supporting evidence, is why I joined ATS in the first place.

It's very interesting that Twitter banned the guy who grabbed them all up and sent the whole thing to the FBI, who in turn must have opened an investigation with Twitter Corporate for assistance and cooperation, unless the FBI have been coopted by "powerful" or influencial Satanists, as evidenced by their unwillingness to infiltrate and take down the Washington network, part of which swirls around this really weird Pizza joint with Hillary Clinton's campaign and even Obama involved as well, with George Soros (sorrows) shown to be working with them in the anti-Trump movement (protests and MSM hysteria) in the lead up to the ratification and inauguration in January. Which leads me to believe that if Trump doesn't crack the whip at the FBI to continue their investigation to its logical conclusion, no matter who is involved or what networks, even if those networks run right TROUGH places like the FBI, the police, corporate offices of Twitter, Facebook, CNN, etc etc, Podesta, the only possibly conclusion that can be drawn is that they have him on tape from the old Epstein days.

It's all really nothing but a trap and a blackmail mill for people to both sell their souls to the devil in terrible ways while compromising themselves as a point of corruption, evidence which is revealing that it runs back through places like Twitter, maybe Facebook, Google (for sure), CNN (for sure) among institutions like the FBI the AG's office, all the way to the Presidency and executive office of the POTUS, which is essentially sitting vacant or hovering between the White House and Trump tower right about now.

Sadly for the authentic left who are more bleeding heart liberal, like myself, this is all really bad news because of what it reveals about a certain aspect of the left that dovetails with the left hand path, something that I'm listening to some Lord Monkton from the UK (who advised Thatcher) talk about with Alex Jones right now.

The fundamental distinction appears to be between those who wish to authentically try their very best for the good of one and all, and those who care about nothing but power for power's sake including a permissive framework for evil and all corruption.

Therefore, we have what I call a fundamental wedge and double-bind at work in "the system" ferreting it all out, as if drawing the line between the goats and the sheep as people are forced to take sides and to take a position not in relation to left and right or even Marxist-Leninism vs. Individual Civil Liberty (which I claim to be a fundamentally Christian principal at heart), but in terms of right and wrong.

The FBI MUST investigate this to the fullest extent no matter where it leads, and prosecute it, or be themselves corrupted as Twitter appears to be getting corrupted by virtue of its own involvement.

There's a point where all these lines both converge and separate, but no one's going to be left without being forced to make a choice as this wedge and double bind continues to work its way through the whole system as a juggernaut and zeitgeist.

Interesting times..

Choose life. Choose Liberty.

Down with the wicked and their systemic evil.

It's not too late, but the time is upon us I would seem to me, and I trust my reasoning and evaluative skills.

The status quo just won't do anymore.

God help us. Keep helping us fight all this. Stay with us in this struggle and don't ever leave our side as you promised in the person of your good son Jesus Christ. Amen.

edit on 21-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The New York Times to Comet Pizza's rescue after they decided to "fact check" pizzagate
www.nytimes.com...

Within hours, menacing messages like “we’re on to you” began appearing in his Instagram feed. In the ensuing days, hundreds of death threats — one read “I will kill you personally” — started arriving via texts, Facebook and Twitter. All of them alleged something that made Mr. Alefantis’s jaw drop: that Comet Ping Pong was the home base of a child abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief, John D. Podesta.

The 4Chan users immediately speculated about the links between Comet Ping Pong and the Democratic Party. Some posited the restaurant was part of a larger Democratic child trafficking ring, which was a theory long held by some conservative blogs. That idea jumped to other social media services such as Twitter and Reddit, where it gained momentum on the page “The_Donald.” A new Reddit discussion thread called “Pizzagate” quickly attracted 20,000 subscribers.

"speculated some links between comet ping pong and the democratic party"

That's it, that's their fact checking? Those "links" are in the double digits and all lead to some very suggestive dark obsession with the macabre, kids, and sex. All three which are not PR friendly for the DNC and certainly not for a family restaurant.

Soon, dozens of fake news articles on sites such as Facebook, Planet Free Will and Living Resistance emerged.

They repeat the word "fake" seven times in the article and it's used 15 times total throughout the whole page. The fake story they link to is here www.newnationalist.net... but say anything about it to debunk.

Musicians who have performed at Comet Ping Pong have been pulled in, too. Amanda Kleinman, whose band, Heavy Breathing, has performed there several times, deleted her Twitter account after the abusive comments became overwhelming. Similar comments have flooded her YouTube music clips. “We are at a dangerous place in American culture where a good percentage of people aren’t distinguishing what is a real news source based on real reporting and fact-checking and only reinforcing pre-existing ideas they have,” Ms. Kleinman said.

Back to the fake news thing again. I'm sorry, but what is fake about this? Looks exactly like what I think she wanted it to look like.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

And twitter is ripping NYT a new one. Well done people. Keep fighting

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

Where? I want to see that. No comment section on the nyt page

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

What was that, their favorite band or something?

According to the New York Times article, it's a perfectly respectable establishment that's been the victim of "fake news", when all the while, everything about it that I've seen is disgusting and creepy in the extreme.

It said he features the art of his friends and was rated a pillar of Washington society and named one of the most influential people in the city.

Those conspiracy theorists and fake news people - what were they thinking?!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

Thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yeah, their fact checking journalism reads like that rag Snopes. Cherry picking and straw man arguments. That, was Amanda Kleinmn aka Majesticape, the front for the band Heavy Breathing which are regulars at Comet Pizza.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

There is an audio excerpt from one of their performers who openly admits their dark proclivities.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arcturian8

mobile.twitter.com...

Yeah thanks for that because now I know NYT's CEO Mark Thompson lied about Jimmy Savile
www.telegraph.co.uk...

What a scam.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join