It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Do we assume the law enforcement community isn't very good at the job or they are part of it?

This must have been going on for a very long time.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Do we assume the law enforcement community isn't very good at the job or they are part of it?

Im gonna go with both. Either in on it, scared, or helpless. I am sure there are good police officers who want to do the right thing but are probably blocked or threatened to stay silent.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Im gonna go with both. Either in on it, scared, or helpless. I am sure there are good police officers who want to do the right thing but are probably blocked or threatened to stay silent.

I still think the AG has been leaning the FBI about this too.
If exposed, it could open up and expose D.C. like a bad oyster.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not just DC, think about the ramifications across the pond as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
FYI New 0Hour:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've literally just finished ready every single post in this thread. One thing I never saw come up (unless I missed it) But during the Podesta email dumps there was a e-mail that contained what I thought to be at the time was bogus e-mail addresses. Someone made a thread on it not sure who it was but after putting 2 and 2 together it all makes sense now that the e-mail addresses are in fact not bogus, the email addresses were references to "gay, pedo, and other odd things" associated with HRC and Obama.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Not just DC, think about the ramifications across the pond as well.

We're seeing the worldwide ring starting to crumble around the edges internationally.

BTW...early reports coming in of a major pedo-ring operating on Twitter.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
'Molly' back after earlier ban on Twitter for reporting cp twitter accounts.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The bad thing is the police officers do their jobs to get these guys off the street then the lawyers get them off on some technicality or there is evidence that is not allowed in court.

Our judicial system is full of loopholes that the lawyers use to their advantage, it is a shameful process to observe.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I still think the AG has been leaning the FBI about this too.
If exposed, it could open up and expose D.C. like a bad oyster.

Ask Bill. I'm pretty sure he has a Hunch or two.

Bill and Loretta Secret Meeting

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The Media Push to Normalize Pedophilia Begins
October 16, 2015

www.crimeandfederalism.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

A friend of mine is a SWAT officer and he is enrage by what's going on and says tha te FBI agents he knows are good people but the higher ups are corrupt.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: elementalgrove

I imagine the elite are in absolute panic mode about this stuff getting out in the way that it has. Pandoras Box has been opened and there will be no closing it.

It is not on the news. No one I know has any idea. Their power is immense. I pray you are right.

Been posting dozen off Twitter post on Facebook for last few hours not one like nothing call a few friend all said they never saw anything yet so FaceBook must be helping to cover this too

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As an extra check, I downladed the raw email from WL. I removed the base64 encoded payload for the jpg and decoded it.

Ended up with the same file as the attachment jpg that can be downloaded.

So the image WL supplied from the email and the data for it in the raw email do match.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I always believed the music and entertainment industry have intentionally lowered the moral standards to normalize many types of sexuality, but pedophilia never occured to me. The article opened my eyes.

Not just the gov but entertainment industry as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Awesome Twitter share are going down the tude

Twitter Share

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is a good summary overview of what we're looking at so far

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com...

I sure hope that the FBI is on this at all levels no matter who's involved.

There's quite obviously something going on that's real and it's just disgraceful in the extreme.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I'm really wondering about this actually. Could it be an effort to take Twitter down so as to stifle the spread of the information? Might be an idea to watch Facebook's shares as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: Trillium

I'm really wondering about this actually. Could it be an effort to take Twitter down so as to stifle the spread of the information? Might be an idea to watch Facebook's shares as well.

If Facbook keep blocking most of the post they will be next mark my word
I have like 20 post up so faw today not one word back not one like or mad Nothing so they are blocking it even phone few friend they say they have not een anything yet ????????????

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Awesome Twitter share are going down the tude

Twitter Share

oh wow, there it is. Time to start popping some names into the podesta file search box. Good find, thanks

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join