It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
I just stumbled on an amazing connection surrounding #pizzagate and Hillary's Catholic outreach organizer for the democrats along with a discovery by Anon which has since been removed from 4chan. The Anon discovery was what appeared to be "embedded" encryption attached the infamous pizza.jpg which resembled a zip file attached to the image. Thankfully, there is a link to the image used in 4chan thread which is now defunct.
stateofthenation2012.com...

And Luckily, someone ran with the story and put out the info here
sgtreport.com...

this is such a BS.

i've grabbed that pizza.jpg directly from wikileaks. nothing there. the half of the image you've posted on the right, shows some example file with a hidden message embedded ("hidden.message.txt", wink wink). as you can see by the offsets there, the whole test file is less than 512 bytes long - so it is a test file, not that image from wikileaks.

besides, you can grab the original photo yourself and check the contents with any hex editor. basically, some moron from 4chan discovered "OMG 2 ASCII CHARS: PK" - like those cannot be present in any regular jpeg data (tip: they can) - and claimed he found a secret message. this is BS of the highest magnitude. check that photo you've posted - can you see FF D9 bytes (end of jpeg data) on the left, in the original image hex dump, right before PK? no. that's a dead giveaway that there's nothing fancy there.

just to be clear, i'm not debating the intentions, meaning or the whole pizzagate in general. i'm just saying that 4chan is full of retarded kids that sometimes think that 2 meaningless bytes in a jpeg file are a key to a huge conspiracy. internet is full of people capable of ripping that file to shreds, do you seriously think that if there would be something hidden inside, no one would find it already?
edit on 21/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here is another perspective on this topic by Rebekah Roth.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This whole pizza gate thing is not surprising at all. Sounds strangely familiar to the fall of ancient Greece. Greed, narcissism, and pedophilia?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

this is #ing disgusting , peadophiles and fascism hand in hand
this is like 20 days of sodom

jimmycomet should be labotomised , anyone who abuses children should be

sick #in #s man the lot of them
we should have AI as our government at least we know a robot wont abuse children

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

People want professionals to to investigate this and when we do, and give the answer that is not what is desired, we must be wrong.

The great PK cover up. haha.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

thanks for sharing that - creepy-ass flag!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConstitutionalPatriot
This whole pizza gate thing is not surprising at all. Sounds strangely familiar to the fall of ancient Greece. Greed, narcissism, and pedophilia?

You draw a good parallel there.

"The fall of Babylon" may very well be at hand

(post by TheFlyOnTheWall removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
dup post
edit on Mon Nov 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

People want professionals to to investigate this and when we do, and give the answer that is not what is desired, we must be wrong.

The great PK cover up. haha.

yeah. idiots everywhere.

it doesn't surprise me though, internet is the land of the gullible - hardly anyone these days (not counting programmers) has a knowledge required to understand that screenshot. which is sad, because all that's required is a little bit of math (hexadecimal offset reading, that's all there is to it) and some critical thinking. of course it helps if you're a programmer, because then it's obvious from the start, but FFS, is this civilization really THAT stupid?
edit on 21/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Im starting to freak out

look at the comet logo , it has pink and blue in it , what have those colours got to do with food specifically pizza ?
as a graphic designer I'd never choose pink and blue for a pizza logo !

colour theory goes against that for a start

have a look at this document from the FBI

peado symbols

Now im really starting to freak out , because a new pizza place opened in glasgow , called pizza punks , and maybe im just jumping to conclusions but the symbols seem kind of close and once again pink and blue being used for the pizza colours on their site!

pizza punks

now this isnt the first time ive heard of peados using pink and blue to associate with child sex slaves!
i've heard tales from Govanhill where i stay in Glasgow of people using blue and pink neon lights in govanhill to indicate whether its a boy or girl sex slave.

look at the sign here , pizza punk sign glasgow

now Im not saying it is , but its a pretty #in weird coincidence.

I never think of blue or pink when I think pizza

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I think that many people believe what is put on the internet is automatically fact.

There is also the bias of my side, right, your side, wrong.

Another rule, set up a blog and you become Pulitzer Prize level researcher and reporter.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I haven't looked much on this, so I don't have much other than initial impressions to share.

As referenced by IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT

THIS image was found hidden inside Podesta Email:
i.imgur.com...
Researching it...
The owl as an Illuminati/Moloch symbol (The Horizon Owl)
The Flag with the large offset cross appears to me to be a blood-type symbol (Type O NEG)
korrekt.com...

The Templar cross is self-explanatory.

Here is the image in question:

I'm not sure about the type O negative reference (though, I do dig their music), but the owl and the cross certainly, to me, rise to the level of notice for secret society activity.

I'll dig a little more on this particular image when I'm home later and report back with anything I come up with.

I am calling it now. All roads lead to Rome, the Jesuit Order.

I'm gonna be honest, analyzing all the leads, this has the potential to knock out the entire cabal in one fair swoop. The templar cross means the catholic church may be involved, which reminds me:

I don't trust Leo Zagami much, but he mentioned something awhile back:
Leo Zagami says a powerful gay network
in the Vatican engages in pedophilia and Satanism
and threatens to bring down the church.

Catholic Church Abuse cases

Priest Abusing Children Cases

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

so where did that picture come from exactly?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I am mostly posting where it points to. The meaning of the templar symbol involves the catholic church. If this was in podestas emails and he is linked with both the catholic church and pizzagate, 2+2.

Time to dig some more is what I am saying because this whole mess goes deeper than most realize.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Thats not how 4chan works. Reddit can be scrubbed, 4chan scrubs itself when the post falls off the last page.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConstitutionalPatriot

Eh, what?

There was no fall of 'ancient Greece' - it was a collection of city states that were gradually absorbed into the Roman superpower over a period of 200 years.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: roadgravel
Zipped data is compressed, not encrypted. Nothing secret about compression algorithms.

Zipped data can be encrypted . What makes you think it cant ?
Done
Next

Thats not how 4chan works. There are a set # of pages, and posts fall off the last page as new topics are made. inactive posts = dropped off last page, and active threads will stay on the first/second page.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thou dost protest too much. I've actually been a member here for quite a long time. Even longer than you

A long time? What, since the old days of, err, May 2016? He's been here for over 4 years. Not that has anything to do with whether he can call you out on your BS.

and all you ever you do is cry, complain, ridicule and flail your flaps. If there is nothing here, then there's nothing here. But what have you brought to the table other that incessant whining? I find your abhorrent intrusion in controversial threads unsettling when you have never contributed anything informative. Alas, there will always be one with unscrupulous behavior disrupting the flow of creativity. Ironically, it's that creativity that brings you here in the first place. Perhaps you may be better off with a book other than online forums.

Blah, blah, blah....you're the one doing the 'incessant whining' because you can't handle being challenged.

Now I have been here a while, and I can tell you that the best posters, that is the ones with integrity and sincerity, admit when they're wrong. Your OP is based on an obvious hoax, and if you actually cared for the truth you'd admit to that. As it all you care about is stars and flags from your hangers on.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Jade's post on Page 8
edit on st2016000000Mondayst000000Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:52:22 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Nov 2016 09:52:22 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join