It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Much of the conspiracy world accepts it as fact.

They so desperately want to believe, as they psychologically project their own desires onto others and thus believe any obvious made up crap.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: roadgravel
Much of the conspiracy world accepts it as fact.

They so desperately want to believe, as they psychologically project their own desires onto others and thus believe any obvious made up crap.

Cool. Good to know pedophila is a made up conspiracy. Glad to know all the survivors of child abuse are just "making up crap".

Era. Isn't that the defense Hillary used to get a child rapist off? Hmm. Smells of CTR.
edit on 20-11-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

There may well be some bad stuff going on. But this (the hidden message) might be in line with your thoughts.

So much bad information being pushed about everything.
edit on 11/20/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So, I mentioned this earlier and yet again, a simple search gave me the info I was talking about. Hiding files inside JPG images. Maybe the more tech savvy users can break this down easier.

www.online-tech-tips.com...

I know it talks about file size at the end, but remember, this was written in 2008 so things might have changed dramatically since then.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Yes, that is what the image in the OP was claimed to have but it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The Owl

The owl was the symbol for Minerva, the goddess of wisdom. The Enlightened Ones see themselves as the wise rulers of the planet.

www.illuminatirex.com...

Links to the Illuminati: The Bohemian Grove, an exclusive elite 2,700-acre encampment situated in the Redwood forest of northern California features an owl on its logo. The planning meeting for the ultra-secret Manhattan Project is also rumored to have taken place at the Grove. It is also where Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan worked out a deal on who would run for President of the United States.

www.illuminatirex.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The thing about this, is a slew of anons have looked into the picture and no one can find anything in it. Whether or not that picture is encrypted should be considered a very low priority at this point. They also theorized there were mp3s files with encrypted data in them using stegonagraphy. Along with a secure back site on the comet pizza website that had a very suspicious looking list of zips. Since we can't replicate those findings since those people have not reported back, they need to be let go for now.

There is far more important links to made and apparently other agencies outside of the US are already acting on the information. Ignore all the side stepping stuff, it's not proving fruitful and it simply causes the people that have the skills to turn away when we are actually needing it more in other places.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
I don't think they know what they are talking about. One of the users called AES-256 the daddy of all encryption.....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Cool. Good to know pedophila is a made up conspiracy. Glad to know all the survivors of child abuse are just "making up crap".

Oh look, someone who takes things out of context, where did I say that?

You must not realise the claim by the OP was just a obvious hoax!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Oh look, someone who takes things out of context, where did I say that?

You must not realise the claim by the OP was just a obvious hoax!

No, its not a hoax. Let people make up their own minds without you fighting tooth and nail with other people's minds. You care so much about what other people think. Give it a rest and let people decide for themselves without your interference on controlling the narrative. Plain and simple. I see the op to be true , and so does the rest of the world.

Let people make up their own minds.(third time I say this)
We are not here to follow you.

edit on st2016000000Mondayst000000Mon, 21 Nov 2016 05:38:25 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Nov 2016 05:38:25 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
No, its not a hoax.

So show us the "Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg" Funny how you are unable to, as it was just a hoax!

I see the op to be true ,

So show us the evidence, unless.....

and so does the rest of the world.

Wrong, most of the world sees some people psychologically projecting their sick desires onto others.

You prefer to follow someone that pushes a obvious hoax!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I think people desperately wanted to believe it when there was a chance that monster could be president. I know I did. I would have gladly taken anything to keep those demons at bay. I already knew more than enough about the Clintons to warrant that. But, you see, the thing is...

The election happened. It's over. Evil lost. And, yet, the rabbit hole gets deeper by the day. Regular people are still chasing the story. That's what patriots have to do when the media is a tool of oppression. It has to be done. Evil can't just lose. It's like a weed. It will be back. Because of that, it doesn't get to limp away only to become stronger. It has to be brought to light to such a degree that it can finally be held accountable by those who refuse to see until it's absolutely stinking in their faces and seeping in through their closed eyelids.

A fraction of people never will see. For many, no amount of evidence will ever be sufficient. It's not a matter of intelligence or information or anything else. It's a desperate inclination to remain in the dream.

I think that's why people are still looking and still finding stuff...and why others are still denying. I know it's why I'm still paying attention. This is a wretched affair if true. But, it's also something else. It's the sort of thing that could cause an entire population to jolt violently awake and see their reality in a very different manner - all in an instant. Imagine the sort of good that could come of that...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

No, its not a hoax.

So show us the "Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg" Funny how you are unable to, as it was just a hoax!

I see the op to be true ,

So show us the evidence, unless.....

and so does the rest of the world.

Wrong, most of the world sees some people psychologically projecting their sick desires onto others.

You prefer to follow someone that pushes a obvious hoax!

You say "us" but you really mean "you". The rest of "us" already see the evidence that "you" do not. Therefore we will not waste our time if "you" cannot see what the rest of "us" sees.

Simply put, you're not the only human being in the universe, and the world does not revolve around "you". the rest of "us" can see it. It does not matter if "you" do not. You're just ONE opinion with already a bias narrative. And that is the truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It's not about sex! It's about compatibility!

What is Adrenochrome?

Where is it made?

How do you get more?

The mind is a powerful thing

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The rest of "us" already see the evidence

Funny how you or anyone else is unable to show the evidence that you claim exists of "Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg"

All we see is some people psychologically projecting their desires onto others!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The rest of "us" already see the evidence

Funny how you or anyone else is unable to show the evidence that you claim exists of "Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg"

All we see is some people psychologically projecting their desires onto others!

The problem is, some of us have already fallen victim to your attempts to control the narrative in the past. Past experience shows me, you're not interested in the truth. Your only interest is to control the narrative. I call out what I see, within your post, it is the same liberal tactic done over and over again. So I wont waste my time with you. And neither should anyone who is aware.

Sorry for you but

Millions Already Know the Truth. And it is VIRAL. Deal with it
edit on st2016000000Mondayst000000Mon, 21 Nov 2016 06:12:58 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Nov 2016 06:12:58 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
While etymology of noun "pizza" is basically unknown, there are references in many languages.

"pizda" is derogatory term for women or her genital in many Slavic languages - and it may refer any orifice not in head. "píča" with same meaning have probably roots in Latin/Italian "pica" meaning "to penetrate" and also used as noun for various weapons - blades are often in shape of wedge ...

I'm starting to feel like in Foucault Pendulum.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
This was posted several hours ago. New evidence within Podesta's art collection which came as a result from the wikileaks.
(Warning, this is not for the faint hearted, and it will outrage you.)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Actually Besta Pizza changed it's logos recently and removed the Pedo symbol used in the FBIs profiling methods.

That is a direct sign of guilt.

Why else would they have done that after the recent revelations?

Sick people you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join