It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Stunning PIZZAGATE connections: Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Guys. Be sure to concentrate on the task at hand. Do not feed the trolls and shills. Your time and effort is best spent on finding information, spreading the truth or taking time away from the matter to replenish your strength.

If somebody actually wants to argue specific points about the topic then that's all fine and dandy, but when somebody is arguing every point then they're denying the truth and maybe even trying to stifle it.

It's already out now, the authorities will be going about damage-limitation, but the anger is brewing and I for one don't think they can stop what's coming to them.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

People don't specifically make sources for debunking things that already aren't proven. At least as diligently as making bogus claims.
edit on 20-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Can you specifically name something that was made up?

The picture in the OP (pizza.jpg) does not have hidden text in it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The picture in the OP (pizza.jpg) does not have hidden text in it.

Do you have a degree in computer science? It may or may not but i'll leave that to the pros. I read the one comment in here when someone gave their input. Interesting information but tbh, you nor I have the ability to say otherwise. On the other hand, there was another link i posted which seemed to go much further in depth. And even so, my thread is not what busted open pizzagate. So what information was made up leading up to the working theory we have now?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Actually, I do have a degree in computer science and 30 years experience, if I count from when I started messing around on the C64.

Also you only asked for "something" that was made up. That was "something".

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

To be fair, the "PK" thing is complete nonsense in my view, which is of course the theme of the topic. Naturally, every little detail needs to be scrutinised now because this is serious stuff so it was certainly worth looking into it. There could be embedded data in the image, but I highly doubt it's the part that was highlighted. I've got the file, I've isolated the hex between the "PK" occurrences and 7-Zip had no interest in opening it, so I moved on. As for other stuff, like symbols and all this weird talk of pizza, well we certainly need to keep on investigating it.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Easy, how about "Encrypted data discovered in Pizza.jpg" the title of this thread.... that claim was just made up, not based on anything but some people psychologically projecting their own sick desires onto other people!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

He is right there is no hidden.txt in the image, that is because the byte values on the right are from a test ZIP he made, and the byte values on the left are the actual pizza.jpg. You can see they don't match, and if you read the description in the text itself it clearly states he made a test ZIP to do a comparison.

stateofthenation2012.com...

This topic is based on a HOAX. It is also clear the person who made the above image doesn't know anything about ZIP files.
edit on 20-11-2016 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So, trying to go back and see if 4chan had any cheese pizza threads archived and viola, here you go.

4archive.org...

This has been going on for longer than people realize. I remember the good guys on 4chan shutting these threads down with pictures of Spider-Man. Unfortunately, there are still sick individuals out there willing to make light of child sexual abuse. This 4chan thread isn't for the squeamish. Nothing illegal but the inudendos and joking nature of the content is sickening.

And there were a few people on ATS who doubted that "cheese pizza" had any meaning in the context of pizzagate.

I found this thread with one simple google search. And it's these threads that turned me off from 4chan.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
To be more clear, I am speaking about this image in the OP:
stateofthenation2012.com...

The byte values found in the BLACK section on the right side of the image is clearly a test ZIP made by the researcher. You can see the yellow text starts with 4 bytes: 50 4B 03 04 - This is a VALID start to a ZIP file.

The byte values found in the WHITE section on the right side of the image is clearly the data inside the pizza.jpg. You can see the 2 bytes he highlighted and the next 2 bytes after it: 50 4B 4A E8 - This is INVALID start to a ZIP file. It is not a ZIP file.

Also to be clear, I am not trying to debunk the whole Pizzagate. Obviously something odd is happening, the emails are just too weird. However, I think the assumption that the image contains a zip files is not accurate.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

perhaps you can clear this thread up
www.reddit.com...

What's going on there?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'll add these here, just for the sake of adding more info and perspectives.

You Know What?? Click Here for more

Pizzagate Articles And Resources

That being said. Yes. Its pretty much a thing..a very BIG thing...
hope that answers some people's questions.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I looked into the file situation.

The data on the left appears to be the .jpg file. The data on the right seems to be made up. It doesn't match the other file. Look at the offsets. I suppose he could say he cut out a piece but the data shown isn't in the file.

Maybe WL altered the file recently so current down loads don't have the data? Who knows.

When article author pushing this refer to data and programs as codes and number patterns you know they have no clue and are easily miss led, IMO.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

if you're talking about the image in the OP, he explains he made a text file and added it to an image to show the results in yellow if that's what you mean

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

And of course, if a person is hiding something, it makes sense to label it with "hidden message txt".

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: roadgravel

if you're talking about the image in the OP, he explains he made a text file and added it to an image to show the results in yellow if that's what you mean

Which then doesn't prove anything about the image.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I just watched the never take your kids to THIS pizza party video with my wife and we were both very WTF. This is some messed up stuff. I don't want to believe it's real but it's really hard not too. Especially after reviewing the 4chan archived thread I posted. But this ping pong pizza guy isn't even shy or stealthy about it. He is outright blatant about it. I wonder if this guy was in that 4chan thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I've already postulated my theory somewhere, might be in here I dunno now. I think it's medical, but I'm just throwing about a wild guess there.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

He didn't even add it to an image. He just made a ZIP file and added a hiddenmessage.txt file to it, and opened it with a HEX editor to show that the header information for the text file starts with "PK" but he also ignored the other 2 important bytes next to the "PK" which really matter to be identified as a ZIP file.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So basically someone see two bytes in an image that happen to be the hex values for PK and decides it's a zip file in the image.

He then makes a display of, an attached zip file or it is meant to be proof, in a different fashion then what is in the file.
(I never saw anything from this guy other than the pic of the hex values. I guess he might have an article/post about it)

Some blog says a this guy found a PK file in this picture file and it points to probable nefarious stuff.

Much of the conspiracy world accepts it as fact.
edit on 11/20/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join