It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien figure and beam of light captured on friends trail camera. Need opinions.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneLoc21

That is a bug flying across lens

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
All we need to know is contained in the exif data for the image.

Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 0/10000 second ===> 1/Infinity second ===> 0 second
Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 2800/1000 ===> ƒ/2.8
Exposure Program = aperture priority (3)
ISO Speed Ratings = 100
EXIF Version = 0210
Original Date/Time = 2016:08:04 21:16:43
Digitization Date/Time = 2016:08:04 21:16:43
Components Configuration = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr
Compressed Bits per Pixel = 22707200/14625792 ===> 1.55
Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = 0/10000
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/1 second
Aperture Value (APEX) = 28/10
Aperture = ƒ/2.64

iso 100 LOW sensitivity shutter speed 1 second bug passing in front close to camera and over exposed as for the face thats all in our heads,

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
That data tells us nothing except what you want to (dis)believe. As for the face, if you think that is nothing more than paraedolia, then I have a bridge to sell you for $1,000,000.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
How telling you answer this and avoid the other thread (911) being a keen photographer for a LONG time the exif dats tells me what I need to know about the image . YOUR lack of knowledge and experience tells me what I need to KNOW about YOU regarding both theads

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think this all comes down to Deer Butt, moving right to left across the field of view behind the plants.

Adding this earlier post for reference

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

edit on 22-11-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

I do believe you may have just nailed it!!

How fast to trail cams focus? Do they even have auto-focus?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Not sure about the focus, but I would assume it would focus on the bright foreground rather than the dimly lit, quickly moving deer butt in the corner.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here's an animation. There is some stuff moving around, but it basically looks like a bug.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Is the deer kicking something?

It looks like the left hind leg kicks out and the bug/light goes flying!

"Kick the baby, Ike"

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

No, the first frame (deer to the right) shows the streak in the center. Second frame (deer has moved left) shows the streak down in lower left. So it's moving toward left corner.

Still just a bug I think.

Also, you can see another twig/plant moving in the background below center frame. This would probably be in the path of the deer and is probably waving around cuz the deer hit it. No other plants in frame are moving like that, so it isn't wind.

IMHO, there's no alien. Would be cool if it was, tho. Instead, we get deer butt.

edit on 22-11-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneLoc21
I need help. I have never had any pictures to post before and I do not know how to post them. If someone could please explain so I can get these 2 pictures up.

I got a call from my buddy yesterday freaking out. He knows I am a firm believer in aliens but he has not been until now. He said his cousin just went through his trail camera pics and was wierded out as soon as he saw these 2 pictures. In the first picture there is a beam of light in the middle and a figure in the bottom left. In the second picture the beam traveled more downward and the figure is more distinct. It actually looks like its looking at the camera. I wanted to get peoples opinions. This is the craziest thing i have seen in person.

As soon as someone explains how to upload the pics i can put them on. Please help.

Thank you for your help guys. I have updated with pics.
snip

I have a normal distrust of trail camera photos that show "normal-looking" human faces.

In the first photo I see normal lens reflection caused by the leafs brightness playing havoc with the innards of the lens.

In the second photo I see a face and the only thing I can think of is that the person whose face is shown either owns the camera or knows the owner so that he can tell where to place himself to get the desired effect as shown in the not so spectacular photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join