It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Flight MH370, 2 1/2 years later, still not found, theories abound. What happened?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

No, the only recorded example of a "ghost flight" is that of golfer, Payne Stewart. It was a Lear 35, and didn't lose any of the systems MH 370 did; they just stopped responding.

There is absolutely no rational explanation for the flight path of MH 370...other than intent.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: charlyv

No, the only recorded example of a "ghost flight" is that of golfer, Payne Stewart. It was a Lear 35, and didn't lose any of the systems MH 370 did; they just stopped responding.

There is absolutely no rational explanation for the flight path of MH 370...other than intent.

I do not think intent had anything to do with this disaster. If the pilot or co-pilot wanted to off themselves and everyone else, all they had to do was disable the other and put the plane in a nose dive.

I think there was an extremely aggressive fire or explosion, where they tried to get control, but everyone was soon killed. The turns made after the initial were erratic, but slowed into an extremely long gradual left turn arc and what seemed like course corrections were probably caused by different stages of the internal damage that was still going on.
The fire may have died out, preventing complete structural failure and the plane arc'ed to the South and when it finally ran out of fuel, it spiraled in to the sea.

edit on 23-11-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I honestly think that it was North Korea. They are trying to take over the world and this might of been a way to scare us.

The only thing is if they were trying to scare they should of said that they did it so we new who to be scared of!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HammerTime47637
I honestly think that it was North Korea. They are trying to take over the world and this might of been a way to scare us.

The only thing is if they were trying to scare they should of said that they did it so we new who to be scared of!

Seems like some of us already know who to be scared of.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Murder/suicide by pilot.

Killed the co-pilot, then depressurized the cabin (can they do that) until everyone was dead, by climbing to high altitude, then set the autopilot to fly until the plane crashed, killed himself.

Wanted it to be a mystery with the plane not found, so that no one would ever know for sure.

He had an axe to grind with the government involving intolerance to homosexuality, might have also had a breakup with his lover over it which pushed him over the edge to hatch and carry out his plan.

That's my theory from what I've seen about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
With current events revealing the CIA have the technology to take over cars i wonder if the same tech could be used on a plane it would go a long way to explaining the planes behaviour although then the question becomes why? was there something or someone on that plane that needed to "disappear"...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
MH370 was disintegrated by a British launch nuclear tipped SAM missile, that's why no piece large enough for identification can be found in the ocean. The nuclear charge pulverized the plane completely.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

And not one early warning satellite noticed the massive nuclear explosion that took place at fairly high altitude. No signs of EMP, no radiation, absolutely nothing indicating your utterly absurd claim. That's absolutely amazing!

And before you start making up BS do some research. Many parts have been found and identified as belonging to the aircraft.
edit on 5/3/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

That's the unavoidable conclusion for everyone with two brain cells to rub together, but the evil capitalist, zionist, imperialist, and other -ists who control the media will never tell you the true story...
edit on 3-5-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join