It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we seeing here on NASA's Satellite H1?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Love this thread...I have missed seeing images of mysterious objects in SOHO...S&F for planetary theories, nibiru, or other!

S&F

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld
It's a data buffer overlap. I've seen similar. There are two data transmission modes; beacon mode and science data. The beacon mode had much lower resolution and bandwidth than the science mode. What we are seeing is data from one onboard camera being mixed up with data from another, sort of a double exposure. When the science mode data is received (every few days), it replaces the beacon data on the website so the "anomalies" (data glitches) disappear.

edit on 11/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

...but if it's not that, it's probably Nibiru, right?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
SOMEONE turned off the CLOAK...violating the prime directive.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Phage

...but if it's not that, it's probably Nibiru, right?

Probably not. That planet in the mid frame? That's Earth.
Here's where Stereo A is, and what it's pointed at (Stereo B has been incommunicado for quite a while). You can take it from there.

edit on 11/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If Niburu is set to make it's big appearance, i can't say i believe that Video is the most credible evidence i've seen. It's hard to say with the amount of non truths coming at us 24/7 to filter through what's real and what's fantasy. If the Giants are returning i can't say i'd be one of those humans running to leap onto their ships with bells on, just the opposite in fact.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
it’s just our Sun or, more in detail, a glitch caused by a double exposure of the Sun.

Here's a similar image taken by Ahead EUVI 171 telescope:

Here’s a comparison between the “sphere” spotted by Ahead HI1 telescope and the Sun taken by Ahead EUVI 171 telescope (image rotated 90 desgree):

Image flipped horizontally:

Reading this explanation about "Image artifacts - Corrupted images":
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

On rare occasions, the SECCHI image processor onboard STEREO becomes overloaded, and produces corrupted images. Generally, these take the form of images from one telescope processed as if they were from another telescope. Because the images from the Heliospheric Imager (HI) telescopes are built up from a large number of exposures added together, this sometimes results in "double exposures", where data from several telescopes appear in the same image.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Case closed then, thank you Phage and ufoofinterest, great job!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
When I first saw this I thought it looked like an opening on the Sun itself, reminds me of pictures of the holes at the polar regions....not saying that's what it is

Makes me wonder though seeing the usual "experts" almost in panic mode over these images.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join