It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence Saw ‘Hamilton.’ The Cast Had Something to Say.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

That is a good question: What boycott? Tump didn't boycott it. Pence obviously didn't boycott it. If we're talking about a few twitter users, I'm not sure any number of boycott hashtags constitutes a boycott, and these news sources are really talking about nothing.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
December 26, 2016

CBS News is reporting that many of the cast of HAMILTON have now "moved on".

"Editor’s note: Since 60 Minutes spoke with the cast of “Hamilton” last fall, many of the original cast members have moved on, including Lin-Manuel Miranda, Leslie Odom, Jr., Christopher Jackson, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Phillipa Soo, Jonathan Groff and Daveed Diggs."

Story: www.cbsnews.com...

I wonder if this exodus occurred after they publically insulted the Vice President-elect?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Merlyn Streep should take a hint from what occurred with the Pence insulters in the Hamilton cast.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Merlyn Streep should take a hint from what occurred with the Pence insulters in the Hamilton cast.

What occurred that should make (over rated, lol) Meryl Streep concerned?

Trumplethinskin just keeps looking stupider and stupider!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: carewemust

What occurred that should make (over rated, lol) Meryl Streep concerned?

Trumplethinskin just keeps looking stupider and stupider!

January 18, 2017

If you say so. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, of course.

And speaking of STUPID...

""Hamilton" creator Lin-Manuel Miranda was brought to tears by President Obama's decision to commute the sentence of Oscar Lopez Rivera.

"Sobbing with gratitude here in London," Miranda wrote on Twitter. He was so moved he agreed to play Alexander Hamilton at a Chicago performance of "Hamilton" in honor of Obama's decision.

Lopez Rivera, who grew up in Chicago, was convicted of seditious conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government in 1981 while leading the Puerto Rican independence group FALN. The group bombed buildings in the 1970s. With Obama's action Tuesday, he is slated to be released May 17.

Miranda, who is of Puerto Rican descent, tweeted he "wished he was with every Puerto Rican in Chicago right now.""

I can see that Chicago is going to be a U.S. Home Base/Training HQ for a lot of domestic terrorists, thanks to Mayor Emanuel making it a "sanctuary city". While he's at it, Emanuel might as well set up a fat contract to have all U.S. nuclear waste shipped here too.

cwm

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

""Hamilton" creator Lin-Manuel Miranda was brought to tears by President Obama's decision to commute the sentence of Oscar Lopez Rivera.

"Sobbing with gratitude here in London," Miranda wrote on Twitter. He was so moved he agreed to play Alexander Hamilton at a Chicago performance of "Hamilton" in honor of Obama's decision.

WoW! That's pretty cool! Wish I could see him perform that role!

But, I fail to see how the playwright's reaction to this move of Obama has anything to do with Donald Trump's Twitter war with the cast of Hamilton for addressing VP Elect Pence with their concerns and hopes for his administration.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join