It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence Saw ‘Hamilton.’ The Cast Had Something to Say.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I

These snowflakes really need to get a grip.
ingered

Yeah, that poor little snowflake Pence needs his binkie and a safe place to suck his thumb.Maybe his stubby fingered, Cheeto faced Mommy will protect him from these big bad meanies.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Hilarious that this bothered people so much that they had to go check

It was just a hungry journalist looking for a story to sell. A DailyMail.com (UK) staff reporter broke the story. So why would a foreigner be so bothered if it wasn't his country. He knew his idea would make news and it did.

This is probably the only Huff Po piece I'll ever use. I doubt they would stand by this story after the 'Hamilton" protest, maybe I am wrong.

Don’t Vote, Don’t Complain

The "Don't Vote - Don't Complain" slogan has been has been around for ever.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Yeah, that poor little snowflake Pence needs his binkie and a safe place to suck his thumb.Maybe his stubby fingered, Cheeto faced Mommy will protect him from these big bad meanies.

I guess the new sites you to go never bothered to mention that Pence said it didn't bother him, said it was a great show and advised people to go see it.

Your comment was mean-spirited and spiteful.

edit on 11/22/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This guy needs to look in the mirror.

Here is an example of his sexist and racist tweets.

Actual evidence exists of him committing these types of behaviors while none does for Pence.

www.breitbart.com...

He is just another professional victim.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You sound like a bigoted racist and throw in body shaming for good measure.

Your SJW peers would not approve.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Actual evidence exists of him committing these types of behaviors while none does for Pence.

www.breitbart.com...

It's hilarious to me that you post a link to breitbart, basically a mouth piece for Bannon, Trumps Chief of staff who is an ally of Pence, of course, as a argument in this thread, against the Hamilton cast. It may be completely right but you can see the conflict of interest, yes? LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

Wow, with Breibart around, you better check your closet before casting stones. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 22-11-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Sorry it doesn't have the journalistic integrity of sources you usually frequent such as Salon.

How about an article on this bigoted, racist professional victim from Fox News?

www.foxnews.com... ml

Or better yet go look them up on twitter if this coward didn't delete them.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

www.breitbart.com...

It's hilarious to me that you post a link to breitbart, basically a mouth piece for Bannon, Trumps Chief of staff who is an ally of Pence, of course, as a argument in this thread, against the Hamilton cast. It may be completely right but you can see the conflict of interest, yes? LOL

Trump doesn't own Breibart. If having a media outlet support you is a conflict of interest Hillary would be in deep doo doo. Breibart would have still reported the story even if Bannon was still working for Breibart.

Steve Bannon Wikipedia

Bannon was executive chair of Breitbart News, a conservative website[4] which according to several media and people, Bannon himself included, is indirectly associated with the Internet-based alternative right, or alt-right.[5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12] He took a leave of absence from Breitbart in order to work for the campaign.[13][14] In preparation for serving as chief strategist, he plans to resign from Breitbart.[13]

Trashing Breibart won't get you anywhere but undone.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

I guess the new sites you to go never bothered to mention that Pence said it didn't bother him, said it was a great show and advised people to go see it.

Oh, sorry I hurt your fee-fees, too. Talk about snowflakes.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

Oh, sorry I hurt your fee-fees, too. Talk about snowflakes.

You didn't hurt my feelings. I was trying to politely show yourself to you. I guess looking in the mirror is hard to do. Call me a snowflake if you wish. Your words give your personality away.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Right ON Ketsuko!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Sorry it doesn't have the journalistic integrity of sources you usually frequent such as Salon.

How about an article on this bigoted, racist professional victim from Fox News?

www.foxnews.com... ml

Or better yet go look them up on twitter if this coward didn't delete them.

I'm not saying this guy isn't a professional victim, I'm laughing, not at you, at Brietbart being used. I would laugh if it was bill Maher saying something and using his producer as a good source. Don't be so partisan. This is funny. Lighten up.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The arrogance and rude demeanor of this Man are incalculable.

The butthurt is beyond anything comprehensive. What is this

guy afraid of that's more frightening that Hillary, a known

Liar, Thief and Murderess?

I feel embarassed for this guy.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thank you. That means I succeeded.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

Your words give your personality away.

Oh, no! I don't want to give it away. I need what little I have left. And even if I did want to give it away, who would accept it?

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Was just thinking of your post when I read this this morning. While I actually do (kinda and conditionally) agree with you ketsuko - some things take on a life of their own. For a reason

There really isn't a formula

The Hamilton Boycott Was the Best Thing to Happen to Hamilton Since the Tonys

It should come as no surprise that #BoycottHamilton did not work!

In fact, it did the exact opposite. As the New York Times reports, Hamilton broke Broadway records last week by grossing $3.3 million in an eight-performance week, and "also set a record for the highest premium ticket price ever charged by a Broadway box office—$998—although some people have paid more buying tickets from resellers."Text

I just liked this part:

A few weeks ago, fancy cosmopolitan man Mike Pence had a night out at the theater, as you might have heard. Completely on his own free will, and not to create a pop culture war to distract from Donald Trump's lawsuits, Pence, a renaissance man of sorts, went to see the hit Broadway musical Hamilton. That even he, the Vice President-elect of the United States, could get tickets is surprising, given seats have been obscenely expensive or completely sold out long before Hamilton won 11 Tonys and the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for Drama. But the cultured gentlemen from Indiana managed to snag some tickets; after the show (and after Pence was booed by his fellow audience members), the cast delivered an earnest and diplomatic plea for him to "to work on behalf of all of us" while serving as the second most powerful man in America.

:-)

edit on 12/1/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: first thing first

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm fairly certain tickets were sold out months in advance, well before Pence went to the theatre.

What can I say? I'm a fancy cosmopolitan man.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm fairly certain tickets were sold out months in advance, well before Pence went to the theatre.

Yes. The months after those months?

What boycott?

But that’s not even the only record Hamilton broke last week, The New York Times reports. The show also set a new record for highest premium ticket price—$998, which tops Barry Manilow on Broadway’s 2013 record by almost $300. Hamilton also boasts the highest average paid admission at $303. (The Times notes that audience members have paid even more for individual tickets when buying through resellers.) Thanksgiving is traditionally a great time for Broadway, as the influx of tourists to New York City can drive demand—and ticket prices—way up. And it looks like for Hamilton, the boycott did nothing to disrupt that trend.

Most theater aficionados noted the flaw in Trump supporters’ plan from the beginning: tickets to the show were already sold out through next year when his supporters began calling for Hamilton’s head. And given last week’s unbelievable results, it seems safe to say the show will keep passionately smashin’ every expectation for months to come.

When do you suppose the effects of that boycott will kick in Mr. Fancy?

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join