It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

India Permits Free Energy Technology Despite Threats From UK, US, Saudi Arabia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yeah, because science progresses by wackos making YouTube videos and credulous, scientifically illiterates gobbling nonsense. Right?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul
There are multiple ways to produce free energy many of which have nothing to do with zero point energy or universal basic elemental construct.

If you can produce an adiabatic process or very close to it, it can be used as a free energy producing device.

Such talks will get you killed, your family killed. Or worse locked in a padded cell on a morphine drip for no reason at all.

The super powers have killed before behind such talk, let alone a working concept.

If you've done months worth of patent research you'd see that there are many free energy devices with incomplete schematics and or diagrams. You'd have to wonder why many of these have not been developed into working concepts. Then you find the patent holder has died mysteriously, or considered legally insane.

Why would the superpowers you mention not be more interested in paying you off and selling the devices globally for untold wealth?

An example. Until the discovery of blue light emitting diodes, white led light was impossible, since you need red, green and blue. The man who first created a blue led did so in his spare time at his company, creating a billion or trillion dollar industry of white led bulbs. He just won a belated Nobel prize for his efforts.

Was he killed? Nope. Was he threatened? Nope.

The man changed the world and made low power bulbs and cheap light sources possible.

Still alive

because an LED uses power it doesn't produce it. It would seem you missed my point entirely.

Free energy will get you killed. Not LED's

Analyze and try again.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

It is even better than Tesla! If such a thing is possible. And Tewari's explanation should make anybody wary.

He explains what he has done by him reformulating all of physics in terms of ancient Vedic texts. So using prana from which all matter manifests from that he can take aakash (sp?) in motion to be used and harnessed in a magnetic device that has achieved 238% efficiency! Efficiency as compared to what, IDK. But it is 238% man! Acknowledge the achievements of Tesla as moved by Vedic texts! See, he is using aakash vortices to make an over unity device! Genius!

So Dance with Shiva and let some over unity love manifest from aakash vortex to push magnets around!

[/sarcasm
ETA: This is what happens when you cross religion and science. Meta-mystic explanations that are no longer bound in science. Makes for great movie plots but not very good over unity machines. The thing has straps on it! *SMH*]

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So then, semantics is at the heart of your objection. "Free energy" might be the wrong description, but the idea that there are energy sources unknown to man, untapped by man, is not difficult for me to accept.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It is even better than Tesla! If such a thing is possible. And Tewari's explanation should make anybody wary.

He explains what he has done by him reformulating all of physics in terms of ancient Vedic texts. So using prana from which all matter manifests from that he can take aakash (sp?) in motion to be used and harnessed in a magnetic device that has achieved 238% efficiency! Efficiency as compared to what, IDK. But it is 238% man! Acknowledge the achievements of Tesla as moved by Vedic texts! See, he is using aakash vortices to make an over unity device! Genius!

So Dance with Shiva and let some over unity love manifest from aakash vortex to push magnets around!

[/sarcasm
ETA: This is what happens when you cross religion and science. Meta-mystic explanations that are no longer bound in science. Makes for great movie plots but not very good over unity machines. The thing has straps on it! *SMH*]

That the FSM you are joking

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

There are multiple ways to produce free energy many of which have nothing to do with zero point energy or universal basic elemental construct.

If you can produce an adiabatic process or very close to it, it can be used as a free energy producing device.

Such talks will get you killed, your family killed. Or worse locked in a padded cell on a morphine drip for no reason at all.

The super powers have killed before behind such talk, let alone a working concept.

If you've done months worth of patent research you'd see that there are many free energy devices with incomplete schematics and or diagrams. You'd have to wonder why many of these have not been developed into working concepts. Then you find the patent holder has died mysteriously, or considered legally insane.

Why would the superpowers you mention not be more interested in paying you off and selling the devices globally for untold wealth?

An example. Until the discovery of blue light emitting diodes, white led light was impossible, since you need red, green and blue. The man who first created a blue led did so in his spare time at his company, creating a billion or trillion dollar industry of white led bulbs. He just won a belated Nobel prize for his efforts.

Was he killed? Nope. Was he threatened? Nope.

The man changed the world and made low power bulbs and cheap light sources possible.

Still alive

Free energy will get you killed. Not LED's

No, it doesnt. Proof please

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

And the idea that there are sentient alien life forms unknown to man is not difficult for me to accept either. But claiming they're running around in your backyard, however...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

lmgtfy.com...

I mean are we capable of googling these days?

Its interesting how google allows for these search results to pop up. I guess they use the results as a natural deterrent for those who have created or look to create free energy devices.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
There are many things that were thought to be impossible, like flight

I would have to disagree there.

Since the dawn of man, we have seen things that fly. They were the inspiration that led us to do something we KNEW was possible.

If there was already a source of free energy in the world that we could observe as inspiration then perhaps we wouldn't still be scratching around in the dark.

How about the Sun? The planets and moon are all running around producing energy, creating magnetic fields, and moving along. That is energy, and more than one type.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Free as in Beer?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
There are many things that were thought to be impossible, like flight

I would have to disagree there.

Since the dawn of man, we have seen things that fly. They were the inspiration that led us to do something we KNEW was possible.

If there was already a source of free energy in the world that we could observe as inspiration then perhaps we wouldn't still be scratching around in the dark.

How about the Sun? The planets and moon are all running around producing energy, creating magnetic fields, and moving along. That is energy, and more than one type.

Look up conservation of momentum and energy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

lmgtfy.com...

I mean are we capable of googling these days?

Its interesting how google allows for these search results to pop up. I guess they use the results as a natural deterrent for those who have created or look to create free energy devices.

Not having looked at the results, I can guess that most sources will be other blogs and conspiracy sites. Otherwise it would be common knowledge.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

How about the Sun?

Fusion. You're extracting binding energy from the nuclei.

The planets and moon are all running around producing energy, creating magnetic fields, and moving along. That is energy, and more than one type.

Moving in an orbit and rotating do not require further energy expenditure. Nor does sustaining a magnetic field, although the way planets do it probably extracts energy from the rotation of the planet. So no, planets and moon are not running around producing energy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

So then, semantics is at the heart of your objection. "Free energy" might be the wrong description, but the idea that there are energy sources unknown to man, untapped by man, is not difficult for me to accept.

They actually have to be sources, though. Magnets, springs, buoyancy, gravity and a number of others are NOT.

A sure giveaway that the article is bogus is if they invoke Tesla. It's a sort of free energy Godwin's Law.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 20, 1998, after dining at a restaurant. His brother claimed that during a meeting with two Belgian investors in a restaurant, Meyer suddenly ran outside, saying "They poisoned me

maybe you can start your own investigations
before dismissing so readily

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

How about the Sun?

The planets and moon are all running around producing energy, creating magnetic fields, and moving along. That is energy, and more than one type.

Moving in an orbit and rotating do not require further energy expenditure. Nor does sustaining a magnetic field, although the way planets do it probably extracts energy from the rotation of the planet. So no, planets and moon are not running around producing energy.

The earth is producing heat inside the core from radioactive decay. That is energy. So, yes it does produce energy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Nothing to do with what I posted. No, just the invocation of something "not science" is my protest.

I may be wrong... so what? Free energy for all... but doubt it. All I tried to say.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Stanley Meyer died suddenly on March 20, 1998, after dining at a restaurant. His brother claimed that during a meeting with two Belgian investors in a restaurant, Meyer suddenly ran outside, saying "They poisoned me

maybe you can start your own investigations
before dismissing so readily

The fact is that I don't believe in free energy, over unity etc machines. I undestand the physics and know at our present level of understanding at least, it can't be done.

Therefore I'm not interested in any of these guys who died since they couldn't have been murerded for their discovery of free energy, since it cannot exist.
Therefore, for me, it would be pointless googling them.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

How about the Sun?

The earth is producing heat inside the core from radioactive decay. That is energy. So, yes it does produce energy.

Uhhh no, the plantes are only transfering energy that was previously utilized. Those radioactive heavy elements that are decaying were produced in the death throws of earlier stars, after they fused all their hydrogen, then helium, cabon, oxygen and so on. The earth, as does all mass, does produce gravitational energy, which helps keep the core hot, along with the radioactives, and latent heat left over from the formation of the solar system, which by the way is basically all gravitational.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

i get it

if you don't believe it
you won't investigate

gee
wonder how far human progress would go
if we all thought like that...

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join