It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

India Permits Free Energy Technology Despite Threats From UK, US, Saudi Arabia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I came across this yesterday and figured someone would have posted about it by now. Since they haven't, I will. Side note, I used the actual title to hopefully avoid a lot of reposting of this topic.

Now I'm not a bright bulb in this field, so I don't know if this is even possible to be done by how they show, present it. If it can be and India goes ahead and rocks the boat, well, I can only imagine what that will bring about.

In the big picture it would be wonderful for ALL of us worldwide. Question is, what would those crazy ones in power do to try and destroy it, hide it, make it go away?

For those who cant watch the video, seems India has figured a way to utilize some of Tesla tech., to create free energy for their country. They are willing to go ahead and defy the rest of the super powers basically.

Again, I don't know if this is even possible or if this video is just another in a long line of wishful thinking, but that is why I am presenting it. Hopefully the members here that understand these things better can let us know if it is feasible and possible for them to do.

LINK TO VIDEO

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A random YouTube video? Really??
edit on 19-11-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Free Energy tech simply doesn't and can't exist.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
A random YouTube video? Really??

Have at it, boss.

www.tewari.org...

A century from now, it will be well known that: the vacuum of space which fills the universe is itself the real substratum of the universe; vacuum in a circulating state becomes matter; the electron is the fundamental particle of matter and is a vortex of vacuum with a vacuum-less void at the center and it is dynamically stable; the speed of light relative to vacuum is the maximum speed that nature has provided and is an inherent property of the vacuum; vacuum is a subtle fluid unknown in material media; vacuum is mass-less, continuous, non viscous, and incompressible and is responsible for all the properties of matter; and that vacuum has always existed and will exist forever.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Reading you OP i wasn't bothered about the technology, was more interested in the "threats", funny though, can't see anything referencing the threats other than in the title.

Any idea who in the UK threatened India?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

That was running through my mind as well, that is why I added the side note about why I used the title it came with.

@GetHyped: if you look at my post history I don't make a habit of posting "random videos."

I will post a video if I think it deserves at least a look over from the members. This is how I choose to learn. Thanks for your yens worth of contribution.

edit on 11/19/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The video is dross. More guff. Really, free energy?

If someone has invented a free energy device, then why not show it? Oh, right the video said why not - because there would be a military response from the UK, the US and Saudi. Give it to me, I'll get some interest from industry, if it actually works.

That's the problem with YouTube. People can claim anything and people will believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

And now you're citing the website of the crank making these ridiculous claims as if that gives them substance?

Ok.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

All you have to do is look, free energy is all around us. Its harnessing that energy that poses a challenge.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Ehh, cost-wise yea there is free energy but in terms of devices and physics, there isn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well, if you think about, there are a LOT of things " there wasn't," that now are. Electricity, phone, computers, and cars just for a few examples.

I think free energy is just another form waiting to be discovered. Besides, I thought Tesla had discovered it long ago, but it all disappeared with his papers when he died.

I bet it has been discovered and buried. Can't have those oil tycoons going to the poor house now can we?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Anyone who invokes Tesla for anything past AC motor theory is covering for a lack of authenticity. Tesla is an explanation for the credulous.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The term free energy on this case is a bit of a misnomer. The tesla tech is most likely a refinement of the wireless power grid, westinghouse and his buddies threw a fit about when they discovered there was no way of metering the user consumption. It would have been free for anyone using it, after the initial collection equipment purchase. Still would cost to generate obviously.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Well, if you think about, there are a LOT of things " there wasn't," that now are. Electricity, phone, computers, and cars just for a few examples.

I think free energy is just another form waiting to be discovered. Besides, I thought Tesla had discovered it long ago, but it all disappeared with his papers when he died.

I bet it has been discovered and buried. Can't have those oil tycoons going to the poor house now can we?

You cant have "free energy" . It is a myth and a scam . To have that type of free energy , you would have to violate most of the rules of nature and physics
Get it?
Got it.
Good
Next

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

And now you're citing the website of the crank making these ridiculous claims as if that gives them substance?

Ok.

No, I gave the OP substance considering some members here have a problem doing their own research and are quick to attack. All we have from you so far is citing that something is ridiculous, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what exactly you are referring to. I hope you follow the link below and watch those videos with an open mind. Vortex math will lead the next energy revolution.

Randy's Donut Shop of Enlightenment

Try hard to have a nice day!

edit on 19-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

There are many things that were thought to be impossible, like flight. We hear new news in the Astronomy field every month saying "That isn't supposed to be doing that" or "That shouldn't be there". Technology is moving at an ever expanding and multiplying pace, so I think many things are possible that are yet to be discovered.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
There are many things that were thought to be impossible, like flight

I would have to disagree there.

Since the dawn of man, we have seen things that fly. They were the inspiration that led us to do something we KNEW was possible.

If there was already a source of free energy in the world that we could observe as inspiration then perhaps we wouldn't still be scratching around in the dark.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
There are many things that were thought to be impossible, like flight

I would have to disagree there.

Since the dawn of man, we have seen things that fly. They were the inspiration that led us to do something we KNEW was possible.

If there was already a source of free energy in the world that we could observe as inspiration then perhaps we wouldn't still be scratching around in the dark.

Okay you have a point on flight. But again, there is still much we don't know about a lot of things. Could the Sun be considered free energy, if there were a way to harness it? (Besides solar power) Magnetic fields or gravity? Who knows.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

1) The burden of proof is not on me, it's on the person making the ridiculous claims

2) That you would mention "vortex math" unironically says all I need to know about your willingness to believe any old nonsense

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

If you are talking about the law's of conservation then you have a point on the macro scalar universe but not on the micro scalar universe.

Every heard of Vacuum energy or as it is more commonly referred to Zero Point energy, now this is not a sale's pitch it does actually exist and there is more energy in the space of a single atom than all the atom bomb's going off at once, it is however not a source we can harvest and it may have to do with a number of different causes ranging from different reality's interacting to other universe and membranes in super space.

Now if we had some form of Membrane that could harvest only one polarity (And there may be potentially far more than two in this energy which by it's nature self cancel's on the macro scale), like a quantum diode or one way valve if you like that could focus a particular field of this energy then we could perhaps then translate it into a form which we could harvest at the macro scalar level but unfortunately we at least officially do not yet possess that ability.

It is not actually a perpetual energy just a seemingly or virtually perpetual energy and harvesting it would not be free as if it is caused by something there is always a feedback of some kind so what feedback our action's would then have is unknown due to the immense complexity of the universe at that level but it is simply energy harvesting and the universe is full of free energy naturally produced by radio sources and even the earth itself, we once again I am pointing out are not talking about perpetual motion machines here.

the problem is harvesting and then conserving or converting that energy into a usable form without losing it all along the way.

Then again how did the universe come from nothing if there is NO free energy?.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join