It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Unknowingly filmed by child in the Black Sea.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Greetings, done my daily check of the Tube today, Tyler has some gold he would like to share with us.

This video is the Secureteam10 video explaining the footage and showing the footage itself.

Apparently an American family were visiting relatives in Russia near the coast of the Black Sea - they were on a small boat about half a mile out, when their daughter decided she would like to film the scene with a mobile device.

We can be grateful she did as what she inadvertently captured is intriguing, nobody onboard noticed the object at the time - but upon inspection of the footage the father spotted something strange in the bottom right hand of the screen.

A grey triangular object slowly coasts beneath their boat, and just as it is about to go out of view, a vivid red light flashes once, showing this object is a machine!

It creates no wake or disturbance in the water above, and it is so close it should at least churn the water in my opinion - if it had regular engines or props!

I have long settled on the idea the oceans are where the operate and maybe they even come from Earth!?

Check the video tell me what you think, could be a hoax with a rc submarine but I say no from the look and the fact they didn't notice or focus on it intentionally.

Check it out tell me what you think, thanks 😃

edit on 19-11-2016 by Soapusmaximus because: ....

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Video stopped as soon as secureteam popped up.
Sorry but they are hoaxers

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Isn't their footage. Interesting. Doesn't mean they didn't photoshop it nonetheless.

Sandf op.

Or not. Forgot anything mentioned with them is immediate hoax.

I'm main if Snowden had chose there or before it's news to leak his info.

I feel like the immediate hoax without any looking in to is just like the knee jerk reaction that is so frowned upon here.
edit on 19-11-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Saw Securetam in the left corner, shaked my head and got a bit angry about these hoaxers.
I am asking myself if sites, groups, people like Secureteam10, Third Phase of Moon, pareidolia victim Scott C Waring of UFO Sighting Daily(and all the other well known hoaxers) are paid by the ones that want to hide the UFO phenomenon from the public.
Are they paid by or are they members of US alphabet agencies?

edit on 19 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

My opinion is anything from Secureteam10 is automatically invalidated because ... Secureteam10.
I think it's probably CGI.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Won't find out on ATS. The hoax, lol tag prevents discussion.

Why? Because no stars. While they are known hoaxers some discussion wouldn't hurt.

Unlike a regular thread where at least a member or two would hunt for the original video. In this forum we get no interaction as soon as it is put in here.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If you pause it frame by frame you'll notice the red light "moves", or rather seems to stay stationary as the object continues to move. In other words, it appears that the red light was added on via editing. I could be wrong, but that's just my observation.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Won't find out on ATS. The hoax, lol tag prevents discussion.

Why? Because no stars. While they are known hoaxers some discussion wouldn't hurt.

Secureteam10 videos get moved to hoax.

That doesn't stop anyone discussing the videos.

My personal favourite of theirs was the live action footage of US soldiers skydiving down onto a miles-wide space-ship that was hovering over the USA. IIRC the soldiers were in a battle and returning fire with the alien craft.

'Known hoaxers' is only part of it. They've worked out an excellent business model and are doing well. They've created a market for fake UFO videos and making a living out it. The variety of styles in their videos shows a diverse team and plenty of pieces being sent to them too.

It wouldn't surprise me if a few CGI university students used the Secureteam10 channel as a platform to gain feedback for their work. Good way to get attention too. Kinda like sizzle reels for people trying to get into TV and movies.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

You're good at picking apart posts. My point remains. Without the Internet point system people aren't as interested. Why do you think most posts to threads close to the OP aren't thought out responses. Mostly they're witty one liners. Why? Points.

A reward system makes people more active, but that's a whole thread in itself. Plenty of studies to prove that.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

At least be accurate in your criticism, I actually watch secureteam10 unlike you and no they are not hoaxers, he is just quick to believe any UFO story, but hundreds of people around the world have sent footage to them to have a platform for exposure - and some of that footage is great.

For example ATS hosts your stuff , mine and many others, ATS gets some hoax material sometimes, are ATS hoaxers?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
They are not hoaxers they just upload questionable stuff sometimes but everyone does, you can't compare them to third phase all of blames stuff is cgi all of it, I don't think I have spotted any cgi on any vids I have watched of ST and I have watched many, they are just prolific up loaders so bound to get caught out on occasion.

And this vid has been removed by them now- strange as was great vid, off the coast of Russia so wondering if it could have been a secret spy sub/probe belonging to NATO or US and they have been on the phone to Tyler to take it down.

Not being funny lads and ladies but you can't proclaim hoax unless you actually watch it, and if you think secure team regularly uploads fake footage you don't know what you're talking about as I check their vids nearly every day have done for at least 2 years and I can spot cgi very well.

But I have never felt (maybe once) that Tyler was trying to lead me to believe something he didn't-Or have doubts that he himself was trying to fake it.

You all really missed out if we can't find it archived - and honestly I think secure team are one of the best channels on the subject, try watching some of their recent vids and tell me they are trying to trick us- it just sounds stupid if you actually watch their videos and especially comparing them to third phase of moon.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

They are not hoaxers they just upload questionable stuff sometimes but everyone does,

Secureteam 10 are well known Hoaxers.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
I actually watch secureteam10 unlike you and no they are not hoaxers,

Garbage, they are obvious hoaxers.

I notice you removed this obvious hoax video.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I actually watch secureteam10 unlike you and no they are not hoaxers,

Garbage, they are obvious hoaxers.

I notice you removed this obvious hoax video.

Firstly, how do you know it was an obvious hoax if it's removed?

Secondly, the video 'appears' to have been withdrawn from the Secureteam10 channel too.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Secondly, the video 'appears' to have been withdrawn from the Secureteam10 channel too.

That snippet of information is more interesting than the video , wonder if Tyler is a regular visitor.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That video lasted long...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda

Isn't their footage. Interesting. Doesn't mean they didn't photoshop it nonetheless.

I feel like the immediate hoax without any looking in to is just like the knee jerk reaction that is so frowned upon here.

When someone lies just once too me, i take everything else as a lie and i hate lies, yes it is/was a knee jerk reaction but after 30years of hoaxers you get a little fed up with them.
That is just my opinion and i don't expect anybody to follow me, we can all make our own choices

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

At least be accurate in your criticism, I actually watch secureteam10 unlike you and no they are not hoaxers, he is just quick to believe any UFO story, but hundreds of people around the world have sent footage to them to have a platform for exposure - and some of that footage is great.

For example ATS hosts your stuff , mine and many others, ATS gets some hoax material sometimes, are ATS hoaxers?

I understand what you are saying BUT if i had 100% proof of aliens secureteam would be the last people i give the footage to....

Yes ATS gets hoaxes but ATS deal with them hoaxes quickly and in the right manner in my eyes which is why i have been reading ATS for many years, as i said in my above post, lie once and everything else is pointless especially if they are known hoaxers. Maybe i am just getting old and cranky.lol

If you like their videos then that is cool, i am not going to argue about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join