It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's top of their front page after Trump won the election.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I kept checking back, and it was still there, for the longest time.... what appears to me to be some sort of black hole, if it's not the rings of Saturn, so I took a screenshot for posterity. It was like a test pattern............................ and the winner is...?!!!!! ........................... black hole.

How sad.

I think it's by far too heavily biased, and it seems to be going on to this day that fundamental bias.

That's not impartial, investigative journalism. Is it?

Is it just me or does anyone find that to be interesting..

edit on 19-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Now their showing videos of the Reagan assassination while talking about Trump, as if to suggest something to the viewers. They've gone completely beyond partisan politics, so anythings possible.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
My dog had to sneeze right now and it sounded like:

TRUMPSANIDIOT

Would somebody please open a thread for this, i feel how important this issue is. But i am not in line with the rightwingers, so i am too dumb to open a thread by myself.
For that very, very important issue, because it´s a "saviour of the poor, of the unemployed, of the uneducated, of the left behind people Trump" issue...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
I don't think it means "a black hole".
I think it means "We had a triumphant Clinton celebration prepared, and we are now scrambling to find something to take its place".
It's a minor detail in the overall picture of Clinton preference.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
My dog had to sneeze right now and it sounded like:

TRUMPSANIDIOT

Would somebody please open a thread for this, i feel how important this issue is. But i am not in line with the rightwingers, so i am too dumb to open a thread by myself.
For that very, very important issue, because it´s a "saviour of the poor, of the unemployed, of the uneducated, of the left behind people Trump" issue...

At least your'e honest... yes you are dumb, please fill out the form below.

edit on 19-11-2016 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2016 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

well, what do expect from the Clinton News Network?

or, to be more precise, the Clinton Propaganda Network.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Now their showing videos of the Reagan assassination while talking about Trump, as if to suggest something to the viewers. They've gone completely beyond partisan politics, so anythings possible.

I think more likely to be a coded message from the *CNN handlers to Trump and his entourage:
"we will assassinate Trump."

(through a patsy, of course...)

*CNN handlers:
read Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Saudi Arabia, the owners of the Federal Reserve, the Rothschilds, David Rockefeller, George Soros, etc.
- the same people who funded Hillary Clinton with millions of $$$-.
edit on 19-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Top that off with the members of the cast members of Hamilton stopping their show to criticize Spence and the audience booing him. What the Hell is this country coming to when civil disobedience becomes the order of the day?

Who would have dreamed that the Democratic party would become so childish, vengeful, arrogant, and disrespectful.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What I think and have to say about what is happening this election season and beyond is not very positive so I'll just say, I'm disgusted and somewhat ashamed to be associated with American and US citizens acting so juvenile.

ETA: Makes me wan't to throw up.
edit on 2016-11-19T07:33:51-06:0007amSat, 19 Nov 2016 07:33:51 -0600SaturdayAmerica/Chicago5130 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well I couldn't find your image on CNN, but found this, relating to the "Rise of White Nationalism" which I find far more important.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Well I couldn't find your image on CNN, but found this, relating to the "Rise of White Nationalism" which I find far more important.

So far all of these have turned out to be hoax's, perpetrated by the very "victims" they are meant to target.

ETA: Like this one, the Swastika is backwards. I would think real hate groups know how to draw a swastika the right way.
edit on 19-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Enjoy the liberal tears..

This really has been more fun than cowboys super bowl...

Instead of one victory parade I get nightly reminders that we whipped the Infallible Queen..

Never have I so immaturely reveled in a political win...

Keep it up Democrats though we may have to stop ur hijinks at some point...for now, it's hilarious..

-Chris

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The Manji is a symbol of good luck. Maybe the white supremacist are going soft?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

So far all of these have turned out to be hoax's, perpetrated by the very "victims" they are meant to target.

ETA: Like this one, the Swastika is backwards. I would think real hate groups know how to draw a swastika the right way.

In my neck of the woods, NE, their are many reports and videos of White Nationalism, and no reported hoax's.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My wife snagged 2 newspapers after the election, on the 9th. Both NYC papers front page.....you wouldn't even have known there was an election. The NY Post featured Prince Harry on the cover.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

In my neck of the woods, NE, their are many reports and videos of White Nationalism, and no reported hoax's.

But why is that?

It's becoming obvious that the MSM take their talking points from ... somewhere, that's going nowhere fast.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Now their showing videos of the Reagan assassination while talking about Trump, as if to suggest something to the viewers.

That 20 second clip has gone viral, hasn't it?

The viewer should see the context:

If you still think CNN is trying to subliminally suggest people assassinate him then I think that's unfounded and paranoid.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

If this Progressive Liberal Hysteria about President Trump continues into 2017 and Beyond , the 2018 Midterm Elections could put the Last Nail in the Parties Coffin . 33 Seats will be up for Election , but only 8 of them are Republican held.
Of those 8 Seats, 6 of them are in Deep Red States , and the 25 Seats the Democrats will be Defending , only 13 of them are in Solid Blue States . The remaining 12 there are a few that the Dem's will have a Particularly Hard Time retaining .
The Rep's will be going forward with 52 Seats when President Trump takes Office . So the Dem's in 2018 , in order to Gain Control of the Senate , would have to Defend all of their Seats and take at least 3 from the Rep's . We could be looking at a Rep's Majority in the Senate of Over 60 which would pretty much make the Democratic Senate Members become Irrelevant .
edit on 19-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Or perhaps they had technical difficulties?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Top that off with the members of the cast members of Hamilton stopping their show to criticize Spence and the audience booing him. What the Hell is this country coming to when civil disobedience becomes the order of the day?

Who would have dreamed that the Democratic party would become so childish, vengeful, arrogant, and disrespectful.

The members of the Hamilton team preaching diversity is quite interesting considering their recent advert looking for people was:

Seeking NON-WHITE men and women, ages 20s to 30s, for Broadway and upcoming Tours!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join