It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt-Right Creating Fake 'Black" Accounts After Twitter Ban

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Kandinsky

Making it look like there are more black racists, which is a tiny amount of people, is pretty desperate.

With all due respect that is not a tiny amount of people in my experience. In terms of ratio of population I think there are more brown and black racists than white racists. It is more socially acceptable for minorities to hate white people. Again, I can only speak from personal experience, minorities have more room to express racism in a way that is vitriolic and even violent and frankly, get away with in terms of informal social sanctions.

I've lived in racially and ethnically diverse areas, and I was raised by a family that was white, from the south and so casually racist that it was written into the daily fabric of communication and life in general. I've seen both sides of the coin. Racism exists in any race or culture, and we walk around pretending like minorities aren't racist or are barely racist or (in a last ditch effort to make it "okay") that they have a right to be racist and it's just not true.

Having said all of that, these tactics from white supremacists are not surprising at all, I have no reason to doubt that they are doing this. It's very wrong and weird, but I've never really understood the perspective even when I was raised with it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They consider themselves Republicans from what I see in that video, not alt right though it's irrelevant as it appears to be a means to be able to generalize.
edit on 19-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

“We’ve got a big campaign coming up,” said Andrew Anglin, the founder of the Daily Stormer, in a post. “Twitter is about to learn what happens when you mess with Republicans.”

Here are Anglin’s instructions for creating a fake account: “Just go on black Twitter and see what they look like, copy that model. Start filling it with rap videos and booty-shaking or whatever else these blacks post. Read through their posts to get an idea of how they post. You need to be able to post in a manner which is indistinguishable from normal black tweeters.”
link

Far-right racists are planning to act like far-out black racists on Twitter. Instead of stopping their own race hate, they want want the black racists to be banned from Twitter too.

That's the simple thing, isn't it? Stop posting racist, divisive rhetoric and campaign honestly against *all* racism on Twitter. I wish they'd all GTFO. All they're all doing is intentionally creating more and more conflict and cranking up the hate.

LOL, you think the left hasn't been doing this exact thing for years?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, make a law or put them in jail with existing laws. Your guy can, he has the congress too.

ETA From my understanding the protests are not going to stop.

You liberals will stop when everyone who voted Trump is murdered, then the world will be right.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, make a law or put them in jail with existing laws. Your guy can, he has the congress too.

ETA From my understanding the protests are not going to stop.

You liberals will stop when everyone who voted Trump is murdered, then the world will be right.

Hysterical hyperbole will fix it! Good job!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Why would you even need fake ones when there are so many real ones?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Kandinsky

Making it look like there are more black racists, which is a tiny amount of people, is pretty desperate.

Tiny amount?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Why would you even need fake ones when there are so many real ones?

I think their point is we can post the exact same stuff we get banned for as a black person against white people and Twitter won't care. They are showing racist hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You sure spend a lot of time at white supremacist sites.

I am sure they appreciate all the attention amd publicity you give them too.

It's in the CTR handbook. When the election is over, troll the White Supremist sites to help further the CTR master plan. Reldra must be going for employee of the month.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
To me, its sort of humorous that so many people have realized what a sham the left wing racism thing is. I say go for it. Put your opposition in a corner - just like they have been doing for so many years to you.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why are you using anything from a website that has less hits than a blind DH? This was a sad OP :-( highly disappointed, D-, will not do business again.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Lol, you posted a video from The Young Turks. That explains A LOT.

You know they take money from middle eastern regimes that rape women and torture and murder LGBT people right?

Disgusting.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: reldra

Lol, you posted a video from The Young Turks. That explains A LOT.

You know they take money from middle eastern regimes that rape women and torture and murder LGBT people right?

Disgusting.

Did you see Cenk's meltdown on election night? Classic.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Yes I did, Cenk is a never ending source of entertainment, but he is also a very powerful washer of brains.

The man is a vile traitor.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: rollanotherone

Yes I did, Cenk is a never ending source of entertainment, but he is also a very powerful washer of brains.

The man is a vile traitor.

Yeah. I used to watch him and Ana and I thought for a short time there, he was actually pretty valid. Short period. A very short period.

(post by THENATIONALIST removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join