It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why did Steve Bannon say "darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Maybe it's too soon for a "there's most high in every move" flip. All I can hear so far is Al Pacino's voice in Devil's Advocate Jogging scene.

That was interesting.

Based on a personal experience that I had, just a little over a year ago now, I feel like I know way too much about the wicked ways of the "PTB" which we might want to start calling the PTW or powers that were.

But oh the double bind in the blowback due to what can only be thought of as a divine intervention, my oh my, praise God almighty!

May our voice and the voice of the people, of the little man, penetrate their sphere and blow all their doors right off, let all with ears to hear let them hear!

Andrew Breitbart was, no doubt in my mind, a victim, but one for whom there would have been no need to poison a coroner technician to cover it up.

As a hint, the same thing happened I believe to Joan Rivers, but it required a double whammy to get the job done.

"Oh what did we do?!"

One thing that I have learned is that once applied, a double-bind (that's what I call it) doesn't unravel and that it will take on a life all it's own to get the righteous job done.

That Jesus he really knew his stuff and didn't mess around with half-assed measures or by compromising with the wrong people or the forces of darkness relative to which they swear blood oaths.

But alas this is off topic and would need a new thread to try to explain and I doubt that I'd even be believed anyway, so I digress.

Best regards,

Ankh

P.S. In parting, as there's little more to say on this issue, I'll leave ya'll with this prophetic video to ponder over which was made by a Canadian who was given it's elements in a type of prophetic vision and who worked tirelessly at it, all on his own (with the help of others) for a number of years to complete.

edit on 20-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh deary! You mean the Nietchean Nihilists/Satanist gnostics.....lie???

edit on 20-11-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If you think that Trump and Pence are "good guys" you've got it wrong.

Pence wants to bring back torture. That, to me, is a Cheney desciple.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Torture is the devil's business. If they do that, then all is lost, I agree.

Many of those tortured were not even guilty and simply fell into the dragnet.

I even suspect that Dick Cheney and George W. Bush watched snuff films in the Whitehouse of torture victims who didn't make it through the ordeal as the principals who authorized it.

If they don't clean house at the CIA, and work hard to carry out the policy cleanly, then there'll be no changing of the guard.

It's pathetic.

If Trump and Pence go evil like Cheney, then it's over, all our hopes and dreams built up for nothing, it matters not one iota if they can manage to pull in 10 trillion dollars in new wealth for increased material prosperity.

To be highly effective, you really need the blessings of God right out of the gate, and therein lies the distinction between what's formative and functional and what amounts to a fools errand that unleashes nothing but death and destruction and blood sacrifice to an insatiable and unquenchable thirst that doesn't have mankind's best interests at heart for a moment.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

I wish you didn't edit the rest out, that was some interesting and insightful stuff you offered about the nature of the human being in relationship with the real world.

If Bannon got twigged to this thread, your ideas might have been valuable to the cause.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yep, torture and white nationalist policies are their plan. Lies and misinformation is their business model. They promote darkness and hate.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I appreciate that, but this is already very, very, chaotic.

What are they planning? Notice the steely faces of the people whom media question. See Mitch McConnell. Bannon says "they'll" be ruling for the next 50 years. He says "we use the darkside" - i.e. immoral and unethical tactics.

I already saw all of this coming - back in July, I saw it. I have sufficient epistemological and ontological insight to recognize "whats important". The Bohemian grove nihilists - promoters of individualism and all sorts of ways-of-thinking that perverts coherent and correlative awareness, already had their ideas broached by Huxley and Orwell - both graduates of Eton College - because both were themselves members of those societies, and both seemed to have become disillusioned by its sheer inhumanity. See Orwell: are we not seeing an actual "double speak" in the language of many media outlets? Trump says "this", media helps us see it as "that"; all of a sudden language - especially from a president elect - isn't supposed to be taken so seriously. Indeed, it is downright nefarious how quickly republican apologists are 'singing the same tune' - essentially lulling you, doing exactly what many humans do before they kill an animal: not letting it know that it is about to be killed. Questions about recent appointees: Bannon, Flynn, Sessions - they have glazed faces. It is precisely the sort of silence that should set off alarm bells - as it is in me, you and many other people - but too many are lulled, even as their lives are being dangled before a great big fire pit.

But how did they get here? Huxley provided us with that: Soma. Soma, of course, is Greek for "body". Huxley metaphorically related this to a "pill", but obviously he was referring to how the body - external, sensuous things - would be made the "center" of peoples attentions and affective interests, because sex, drugs, and media would dominate their affective life - and affects, feelings - are the "attractors" which govern how, and therefore, what, we come to know.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Since he invoked the name Dick Cheney, which has been an inside joke as our 'dark overlord' I'll take it as tongue in cheek and designed to trigger liberals.

Looks like it worked.

I wish libs got this worked up over Saul Alinsky, that man devoted his book to Satan in the foreword.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie Lies and misinformation is their business model. They promote darkness and hate.

... and there's the projection, right on time!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

At Bohemian Grove, they have this ceremony called "the cremation of care" which I interpret as the embrace of a moral relativism where what's being sacrificed is the concern for right and wrong, after which they engage in homosexual activity although Nixon apparently wanted no part in that.

I honestly think that Pence is a Christian believer, that Donald is a baby Christian, and Bannon, who knows, but he has a good idea where the Satanist's lair is, and I don't think he's looking to join their circle or climb into their den.

The deeper issue involves I believe one of moral constraint on policy and action.

The thing is, if God is real, even as a type of universal principal at the heart of the law of increasing and diminishing returns, then they would be well served to consider what is blessed and what is cursed as it comes out of the gate.

So many lessons have surely been learned along the way about how not to be and what not to do and where all this satanic ritual blood sacrifice and collateral damage takes us.

War hurts people for generations. In many ways, we're were just starting heal from WWII when all this BS was unleashed.

Thus, while it may be necessary to roll back ISIS from Iraq and then annihilate them in Syria while creating a safe haven for refugees to return, the entire bloody ordeal was just so unnecessary and unhelpful to the cause of lasting world peace and prosperity.

Evil genius is really no genius at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
At Bohemian Grove, they have this ceremony called "the creation of care"...

Cremation of Care.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I wish libs got this worked up over Saul Alinsky, that man devoted his book to Satan in the foreword.

Could you share and shed some light of his influences and which groups integrated his ideas? Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

At Bohemian Grove, they have this ceremony called "the creation of care"...

Cremation of Care.

Typo, now fixed. Sorry, thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Could you share and shed some light of his influences and which groups integrated his ideas? Thank you.

Pretty much any liberal community organizer is familiar with his work and uses. ACORN for example, before they reorganized and split into smaller groups like Organizing for America. The leadership of BLM and La Raza, as other examples.

Specifically, both Obamas as well as the Clintons have invoked his influence in their speeches, writings and actions.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

That explains it. Thank you. So what did he have to say about Satan? Curious.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

That explains it. Thank you. So what did he have to say about Satan? Curious.

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

He's a dominionist. Right out of The Handmaid's Tale.

He thinks he is superior for being a white male. I've an uncle just like him.

His time is over.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Saul Alinsky wrote Rules for Radicals

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2.“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Works good for individuals as long as they don't find out what you are up too. Doesn't work on groups of people.

I'd also call these rules "dark" too. There is no transparency in what you are doing to your target or subject.

As far as we know Bannon could have modified, substituted, or came up with a whole new list of "rules" that he is panning to implement.
edit on 20-11-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Does anyone have a really good song or piece of music or a video to share that might help capture the flavor of this thread and where the discussion seems to be going? Preferably something that doesn't celebrate Satan. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Do you think that the Clintons were brainwashed/programmed long ago?

When HRC conceded I was told that she didn't think her manager, Podesta or Abedin.

Looking at what is being said about the Podesta brothers, is it true? Why hasn't a noteworthy investigative reporter published something on them? I mean, were those photos photoshopped about the art collection that Anthony Podesta that resembles the way that serial-killer Jeffrey Dahmer positioned his victims?

Even if the Podestas are Satanist/Lucifereian pedophiles__who deserve to get justice__are the Clintons just programmed? what happened to them? In that one Larry King, the night show host, Bill Clinton looks/sounds programmed. HRC, the way she appears in public, often looks the same.

Who are the puppet masters?

So...are Trump or Pence also programmed?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join