It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why did Steve Bannon say "darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Steve Bannon is Dangerous in more ways than one . He Understands how the Power of the Media can be Turned on them when Logic and Reason are Replaced with a Scripted Rhetoric which Exposes a Biased Intent .

Using the Power and Reach of the LIBERAL mainstream media against them can only work if what they are saying is proven to be divisive and wrong..which is usually is.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He and Trump must laugh, until they see CNN serving up different kinds of innuendo that's of a more threatening nature regarding it's potential double meaning and implication.

That's when the elements of the CIA who were behind the various programs like Operation Mockingbird are going to have some 'spaining to do.

I think the Secret Service and the new FBI and CIA ought to monitor various aspects of the MSM propaganda matrix for signs that it's trying to foment violent protests and even the threat of assassination.

To me they appear to be pushing the envelope and riding a very fine line, which betrays itself, yes, and Bannon does understand very well how to do that.

We need I think to pray for Trump and his growing team and for a smooth transition of power, what Obama at one time said was the hallmark of American Democracy.., because a lot of people, a lot of previously influential and powerful people have now found themselves in a sort of purgatory and I can't imagine that they're very happy. I say F 'em. No one is owed access to power by some sort of elitist entitlement?! That's absurd.

Power to the people!

edit on 19-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh my! The MSM is so alarmed that he could be a Satanist. This is a matter of the pot called the kettle black. Gimmie a break! Satan is the father of liars. If you are watching TV network news (with the exception of Fox Business Network) you are being lied to big time. They know Breibart and Drudge were a huge part of the reason Trump won.

I have followed Breibart.com since before Andrew Breibart mysteriously dropped dead the night before he was to release some tapes that he said would take down the Obama administration. I never saw any evidence of white supremacy or racism on that sight. Bannon has Jewish editors. One of them, Milo Yiannopoulos, is brilliant, politically incorrect as the day is long and they fear him for that. Watch them criticize him for saying F-U or flipping someone off while he making a presentation. Yet, they see no problem with the rioters doing the same.

MSM is going be spending a great deal of time trying to make Bannon and Breibart.com look bad. Get use to it.

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. “I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist. I’m an economic nationalist,” he tells me. “The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver—” by “we” he means the Trump White House “—we’ll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we’ll govern for 50 years. That’s what the Democrats missed, they were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It’s not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about.”
www.breitbart.com... agan-revolution/

Conservative media giant Breitbart News generated 300 million page views and 45 million unique visitors over the last 31 days.

MSM loves to label people: "Racist, Homophobic, White Supremacist, Xenophobic as a way of demonizing them." Give someone a label and it tends to stick. This is the Politically Correct bull# that people are tired of and when you realize how this PC language is just a manipulative technique, you can blow it off and/or just enjoy being politically incorrect. Who do you need to impress anyway? This PC groupthink stuff needs to croak.
edit on 11/19/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have no doubt Trump's voters will continue to align themselves no matter what. These people are lost and it doesn't seem possible to wake them. They are pretty much comatose in the darkness.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

To the contrary, I think that Trump supporters (who doesn't want to support the President when taking office?) are prepared to hold his feet to the fire. I know that Alex Jones is and so am I, but lo and behold doesn't he seem to be lending his ear and taking cues, and on that basis doing certain things like purging the K Street people and the Neocons and taking Newt Gingrich off the short list for any Cabinet level position, holding off on appointing Guiliani (we don't want him), or Mitt Romney (Neocon-like, too plastic to be a great American diplomat).

We have a voice, I honestly do believe that.

So far so good anyway, but if Trump sells out and proves that he's not the real deal, and if he lets everyone down like Obama did, then he'll face a wave of righteous angst for not doing what he said he would do as the very reason and means by which he came to power.

If he becomes elitist, and demonstrates a willingness to totally compromise with the corrupt system, then down he goes, as fast as he rose.

Trump was propelled to office on the wave of a popular uprising and a type of quiet Revolution to drain the swamp and to refresh the tree of Liberty in a bloodless coup.

He must hold firm and hold the line, as people line up beside him, shoulder to shoulder, shield to shield interlocking, whether we supported him initially, or not.

What they are setting out to do is a tall order, but the problem with those who oppose it, is that it's entirely reasonable, however unreasonably reasonable it might be, and creative, with lots of initiative and ingenuity by many many really good people, if he keeps selecting wisely and from outside the swamp.

So far so good, but our voice would be heard loud and clear if he just caves in to all the pressure, which he doesn't appear to be doing so far.

I think that the Lamestream Media is in total meltdown, and these "protests" are just something else, with masked hoodlums and all kinds of hatred and intolerance, fear and loathing - from the left of all things, and even funded by Clinton and Obama insiders like Soros and his clan of elitists and globalists.

Very interesting times..

edit on 20-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Remember this CNN Headline ?

" Trump Camp in Disarray over Cabinet Picks "

Any Truth to that one ? .....LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

They were giving him one list and trying to jam it through, so he just decided, rightly, to just STOP, and work up another list of his own, and see what other pools and networks are out there to draw from, from the fresh water of the best of America, instead of the swamp in Washington, even rooting out and purging Christie's K Street people and Guiliani's creepy Neocons. Christie gets to shadow the President and debrief the Transition Team, another great move (might as well put the guy to good use), while Bannon puts out tentacles and feelers through the system with Priebus' help to survey the territory of the swamp so that you know where to start bringing in the new machinery to begin the process of replacing the wheels of power. It's all in the people and the policy and the will to get it done, which is there and the very point of leverage by which the American people have sent Trump and Pence to the Whitehouse and other places, to bring about a transformation of the system, so that it comes not to be served, but to serve.

There's a high level of congruency to it all, and a new type of alignment with the will of the people which the entire world and MSM have yet to even begin to understand, but I get it, we get it, because we're right at the leading edge of it, I know ATS has been, as has Info Wars and Breitbart, Assange, Reddit and all the rest of the new information warriors.

It's a take down of something that simply must be dismantled.

I think it will be easy to ferret them all out - just check their circle of friends and what they're "up to" and then out go the Satanists and psychopaths, many of whom fancied themselves to be pillars of society, however soul-less, those "peopl e of the lie".

Some of them might even conspire to kill Trump or threaten him, but in the process betraying more and more of their networks to Bannon and Trump, until the whole satanic web is mapped.

Then you blow it away by simply replacing it, and filling not just 4000 jobs, but 10,000 while you're at it, from a pick of the litter consisting of as many as 250,000 potential Candidates, say by drawing from LinkedIn and making full use of that platform.. (no brainer).

Then all Trump needs to do with these people is to continue to thread the eye in the needle and to continually go in search of the simplicity on the far side of complexity, but in real time with the ability to adapt and evolve on the fly as circumstances evolve.

Collectivism is the lazy man's way of "ruling" as is Satanism.

Individualism, self-determination, and Liberty - that's not something that's granted by the government or society, or taken away by government, or society. It's only a space to be protected as a domain of limitless possibility wherein the tradeoff for sustained mutual prosperity is a sustained mutual peace and an enlightened mutual best interest for one and all in win/win 360% policies and programs, at all levels, instead of the old zero sum gain and class warfare by the "elite" with the MSM and the cult of celebrity their only prop to uphold the entire façade.

It's hard work, very hard and dedicated work requiring yes huge amounts of stamina and fortitude in the face of irrational opposition who cannot see the signs of the times or the map of the territory.

Even Pelosi tried to remind Mike Pence that he's to play on the same old territory where they will fight the battles that they can - she didn't say, when necessary or according to their values or anything like that - just this is the territory, and we'll oppose you whenever we can. She has to go too I think.

It's a total political earthquake, and they still have yet to catch up to the very ground upon which they stand being so focused on the protests and all the outrage and anguish and angst.

It's a whole new world. A whole new ballgame, but Bannon and Trump understand this perfectly, as I do, you.

If the Democratic Left doesn't find their voice, they're going to go down with the MSM in a fit of rage and intolerance and bigotry and ignorance, the very things they accuse Trump of being.

There are two realities at play right now, and one is slipping away into a parallel universe right along with the MSM who are now starting to go the way of the dinosaur.

Very interesting times. So exciting.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I see , kind of like an Enema to Flush Out the Poisons that Infect the Present Day Body Politic ...Hmm...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Sadly I don't think that's going to be sufficient.

In this case, they're going to have to carve out the whole anus.

..so that it will stop #ting on the American people, on the forgotten and the marginalized, the downtrodden and the unrepresented who are considered by people like Obama and Clinton, privately, to be just a kind of mass or glob of people or a basket of people.

The real enemy here is collectivism.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

" Same here, I watched the entire video and NOWHERE does he say those things the op, and CNN claim Bannon says... If he said this in an interview where is the video? The video posted by CNN does not show him saying this. "

It's Called " Yellow Journalism " , and the Constant in Any of it's News Reports is to " Twist " the Story to Fit it's Own Narrative . CNN has Mastered the Art , and has Lost it's " Soul " in the Process .

more yellow journalism

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't know what lies in the heart of Trump, but he is surrounding himself with dark people who love darkness. They are a very small group of white nationalists attempting to groom a much greater population of voters to think the way they do. It is a small group of evil men with evil ideas who have the ear of our president-elect. Time will reveal if he is as evil as they are. I don't think he is. I just hope he's wise enough to reject them and drain the new swamp that he's created.
edit on 20-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

I have followed Breibart.com since before Andrew Breibart mysteriously dropped dead the night before he was to release some tapes that he said would take down the Obama administration.

How did he die? Was it heart failure? (just guessing)

Update: (Google is my friend.. oh how I loath that saying!)

I knew it!

Long story... will tell it some day when the time is right.

Sad. Very sad.

There's a certain Justice then and not a little irony in Bannon coming to power to sit at the right hand of the new POTUS to do battle with the forces of darkness within and enemies both foreign and domestic.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You Misinterpret the Evil that you Speak of , It is in those that Presently Deceive You . Mr. Trump Represents the Return of the Rule of Law , something this Country Desperately Needs in a Time of Crisis such as we are Living in Today . In Truth , there is No Fear .

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Evil is a strong term. Is that just your general impression or opinion or do you have anything to back it up?

Where did you get this idea from precisely, the things Trump said? when he seemed to be talking off the top of his hat half the time? that "evil"?

In some ways, we don't really have a clue, except in all the clues we're getting via people like Roger Stone and by Trump's moves so far, which was to slow down in hiring until the pipeline of good people was sufficiently large and well vetted.

What I see them doing is sharpening the axe twice to cut the tree down with greater speed and depth, maybe even laying the axe to the very root, who knows..

edit on 20-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: word error

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You Misinterpret the Evil that you Speak of , It is in those that Presently Deceive You . Mr. Trump Represents the Return of the Rule of Law , something this Country Desperately Needs in a Time of Crisis such as we are Living in Today . In Truth , there is No Fear .

He represents anger, aggression, deportation, incarceration, torture, murder, and those who cheer for such things.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
These appointed people are not some SuperJebus heros. They are NeoCons for God's sake!

Do you know what a neocon is, or do you just use the word as if it was slanderous?

Harte

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I like your beating heart avatar, how appropriate (see my post above).

That's what I call this whole thing at the most fundamental level.

Heart wars.

No military hardware required, just reason, logic, love and the power and protection of God almighty, who appears to be doing a great work in our midst that not even Steve Bannon fully understands or comprehends.

What a triumph!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Maybe it's too soon for a "there's most high in every move" flip. All I can hear so far is Al Pacino's voice in Devil's Advocate Jogging scene.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

I have followed Breibart.com since before Andrew Breibart mysteriously dropped dead the night before he was to release some tapes that he said would take down the Obama administration.

How did he die? Was it heart failure? (just guessing)

Update: (Google is my friend.. oh how I loath that saying!)

Google is not your friend.

I knew it!

Long story... will tell it some day when the time is right.

Sad. Very sad.

There's a certain Justice then and not a little irony in Bannon coming to power to sit at the right hand of the new POTUS to do battle with the forces of darkness within and enemies both foreign and domestic.

Guess you missed this part of the story:

Andrew Breitbart’s coroner dead from suspected poisoning

Mere days after the Los Angeles Coroner’s Office issued its final autopsy report on the sudden death of bane-of-the-Left Andrew Breitbart (he died of “heart failure”), news came last Friday that a forensic criminalist at the L.A. County Coroner, Michael Cormier, had suddenly died from suspected arsenic poisoning! Cormier died on the same day as the release of the final autopsy report.

edit on 11/20/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join