It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why did Steve Bannon say "darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Is it humble to presume to know how another humbles himself in front of God?

Does he need to humble himself to you?

Though shalt not judge.

A lesson in humility.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The Power of Christ compels you!

because he loves you, and would prefer what's best for everyone in the sake of an everlasting joy for also being in the pursuit of the good and thus joining his circle of joy, with his joy and our joy, complete.

To run away from it, and try to find some devil to justify more black magic, global black-op, psyops, is worse than insane, it's pathetic, and to the degree that it makes us all less safe, it's just not safe at all.

So this will also involve a purge at the CIA, as everyone realigns themselves to another cause which is authentically in everyone's best interest, for real.

They'll have no choice but to either cut themselves down or break their own wooden staffs over their knee, or whatever means and methods are used as the same old black bag of tricks.

It's getting so OLD. Satanism is so yesterday, so last minute ago, when you really come to think of it because of the nature of it's fundamental evasion of the TRUTH.

It doesn't entirely constrain us, not do we have to bend it to make it look appealing. You have to tell it straight up, and that's precisely what Donald is going to do.

We're going back to reality, back to something only dreamed of and at certain times, experienced.

Now that would really be something.

I hope he gets an infrastructure bank up and running to create P3's with the help of international investment to drive the American and the global economy because it's so interdependent - it's in their interests to turn that .5 trillion or trillion into TEN trillion donllars, and more.

With the inevitable onset of SUSTAINABILITY, it will be in the Saudi's interests to invest ALL their money (they pushing forward their chips) in building a 21st century American infrastructure, with a guaranteed return on investments for decades, yet with the asset eventually sunsetting and returning to the American people (a long term lease). The Europeans would be in, the Chinese, the Russians, the Iranians, the Iraqis (don't take it all!), and lo and behold we're into a booming global economy - a delivery that would provide a mandate to govern for 50 years, and why not? Why would any of us, prefer death and destruction and chaos, to a life lived well and for all the right reasons, while letting go our hatred and intolerance (from the left!).

We have to TRY!

That's the point of it all. Try and then from our increase, honor the Lord by helping those we love and all Americans and all people the whole world over!

It's a great joke, in a way.

And maybe had it not gone this way, the whole country might have gone to #!

People know that it's not been great for the middle class, except maybe in Asia.

Everyone, deep down, would like to give Trump a chance, all he has to do is to woo them over, not with promises, but with policy's that are in alignment with what he promised as signposts or benchmarks only without actually promising much of anything in particular (smart move, more latitude).

It's looking good I think or so far so good anyway, just please, no Henry Kissinger for Secretary of State, please for the love of God!

Ankh

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Is it humble to presume to know how another humbles himself in front of God?

Does he need to humble himself to you?

Though shalt not judge.

A lesson in humility.

No no I know. Been there done that got the t-shirt, and you're right it's not good to judge, and I judge no one.

I always liked Obama, I'm not his judge.

But I'm very open minded towards what's possible, particularly when whole swaths of influential people learn a very hard lesson because at some point any one of us can find ourselves at the edge, and there, in God's mercy, and as we are forgiven so to must we forgive. The double bind ends up as the bind that heals us and restores us to our good-willed, good-natured humor and charm, but make no mistake, it teaches us a hard lesson.

I'm not like that, you got me all wrong.

Everyone makes mistakes, and we are all in need of forgiveness.

How anyone goes before God in search of mercy, isn't my business, and I don't think I said as much, just pointing out an element of a collectivist celebrity sort of "power" that basks in the limelight but in some ways the MSM is like a dinosaur, and to the degree that it's holding to a very strong left wing bias against the incoming POTUS, it's not the least bit helpful, or loving, even loving towards one's own Nation.

We're working it all out even as we speak.

As to God's mercy, I'll go first. Oh God have mercy upon me a sinner, forgive me father for my sins, as I also forgive those who've sinned against me in the name of Jesus Christ.

edit on 18-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Bannon just took the fun out of it all by evoking Dick Cheney and Satan.

For what it's worth, when Satan took Jesus up to the top of hill and showed him all of the glory of his earthly ownership and power, and offered it to Jesus in exchange for his adoration, Jesus declined. He rebuked the offer of trade, opting to serve "God".

What's the take away from that story? ...All of the earth is owned and run by Satan. Those that think they "own" any part of it have made a deal with the devil. Those who tell you that they intend to dispense " true Christianity" through governmental rule are wolves in sheep' clothing.

They're betting that you also have adopted the Christian brand, bought the book and joined the club, but never experienced and don't understand the spiritual journey that Christianity is.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

All of the earth is owned and run by Satan. Those that think they "own" any part of it have made a deal with the devil. Those who tell you that they intend to dispense " true Christianity" through governmental rule are wolves in sheep' clothing.

I guess those of us who own anything at all have made a deal with the Devil, since everything we buy (except meteorites) comes from Earth initially.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

More like backfilling it with toxic waste at 2 in the morning..although so blatant might as well be in the middle of day right in front of everyone.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All of the earth is owned and run by Satan. Those that think they "own" any part of it have made a deal with the devil. Those who tell you that they intend to dispense " true Christianity" through governmental rule are wolves in sheep' clothing.

I guess those of us who own anything at all have made a deal with the Devil, since everything we buy (except meteorites) comes from Earth initially.

Whoever loves his life will lose it, but whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
John 12:25

Did you buy the label, join the Christian club but forget to purchase the book?
edit on 18-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Now it just seems absurd.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Whoever loves his life will lose it, but whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
John 12:25

Did you buy the label, join the Christian club but forget to purchase the book?

What book are you referring to? Give me the URL for the Christian club website and I'll go read some excerpts.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
From the interview:

"Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they (liberals) get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing," he said in an interview published Friday, his first outside of Breitbart since the election.

That's what this dude said. Ooookay.

Sounds like he's a bit off his rocker, and lives in a Hollywood, reality-tv world or something.

You can't just run around substituting your own version of reality. I mean, you can try...I'd like to hear how it works out long term for people.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I knew eventually Bannon would come unglued, but less than 2 weeks after the election? That has to be some kind of record.

The chief strategist to the president-elect of the United States just praised Dick Cheney, Darth Vader and Satan. In the same comment.

Someone spin this positively, please. I'd love to see the gymnastics.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think that he knew they would run with it, and we know he's decidedly NOT pro-Dick Cheney Neocon.

It's just messing with them, and CNN and the MSM took the bait.

He's actually mocking them by luring them with it.

We KNOW that he and Trump and Stone and all the rest are anti-establishment, anti-globalist, anti-Satanist and anti-Neocon.

What do you think?

Might he have been facetious?

Could he claim that he was, you know, just joking and mocking that view?

edit on 19-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Amen

I don't know what to think, but I agree we are all sinners.

Maybe Trump is just a facade of sin, or maybe he is the epitome of Grace. Everyone needs a savior now and then.

Time will tell, he can't hide.

edit on 19-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I think that he knew they would run with it, and we know he's decidedly NOT pro-Dick Cheney Neocon.

It's just messing with them, and CNN and the MSM took the bait.

He's actually mocking them by luring them with it.

We KNOW that he and Trump and Stone and all the rest are anti-establishment, anti-globalist, anti-Satanist and anti-Neocon.

What do you think?

Might he have been facetious?

Could he claim that he was, you know, just joking and mocking that view?

I don't know he's not any of those things. I'm sure he'll try to weasel his way out of it some how, but I think he meant what he said in that moment of hubris. Breitbart has been using the Dick Cheney, Darth Vader, Satan model for a while now.

If this is how he is two months away from Trumps inauguration I can't wait to see what he says and does when he's actually within the halls of power.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I think I've caught a fair vision of their overall policy both foreign and domestic, and I'd suggesting taking a wait and see attitude.

Everything is still possible. It's not the end of the world as the MSM would try to have you believe.

Interesting times..

P.S. I used to be a Hillary supporter and so anti-Trump it wasn't funny, but I'm smart enough to keep an open mind, and investigate and maybe even help influence in the process.

Things are looking UP! imho.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to: AnkhMorpork

Has anyone even watched the interview? I see the media decided to take a quote out of context and run with it. He was discussing how he is being made out to be villain with labels like alt right. Everyone is doing just what he talked about oh the irony on a daily basis at this point. And what it was in context to is when groups label you as evil they give you power over them. For example Dick Chaney loved the fact he was compared to darth vader only the most powerful man in the galaxy I mean come on. Funniest thing was a joke by Bush when he said Cheney didn't need a Halloween costume because he already dresses as Vader. If the people that oppose you fear you there is all ways an advantage. Look at what hes all ready done People are out on the streets protesting out of fear all the while hurting there cause as more and more just see the stupidity of the protestors. But as Chaney learned you can use a fearsome reputation to your advantage all the while diminishing your opponent's relevance.

I actually hated Chaney but you have to admire how he made others look like fools because of there hate. Labeling people in to a box sets you up to fail. If Chaney did one nice thing inconsistent with your label then that puts everything that they do in to questionable. Label are a huge problem look at Trump people claiming hes anti simite. Half his family is jewish by trying to label him and out him into a box you only invalidate your other statements. Labeling someone is the worst tactic to use to move forward your agenda your starting your argument from a weak position. That's all for now may the force be with you

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, the MSM have already blown it by staking out a paranoid and fundamentally cynical viewpoint, which is itself tinged with racism and filled to overflowing with hatred and it's stoked by the media, while Soros is paying to bus protestors around still to this day.

I can totally see the media bias now.

They're all but done, toast, put a fork in them.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well the transformation is complete.

The regressive far left has completely turned itself into the equivalent of intolerant, ignorant, unhinged Westboro Baptist type fundies.

Getting hysterical over percieved "darkness" and "evil" to the point of dangerous militancy against those they perceive as evil because others have different ideas about the world that conflict with their close-minded orthodoxy.

edit on 19-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I say this as a Christian...

The last thing you want in politics is zealots, even those whose zealotry alleges to edify and exalt the God you worship.

No matter whether their bias is for or against your religious beliefs, if you allow zealots into government, they always end up hurting the innocent and upholding the guilty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join