It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why did Steve Bannon say "darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yeah it's really exciting time as long as you're not Hispanic, Black, or Muslim.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Any chance we'll start hearing anything positive or inspiring from this admin or is it only darkness?

So far this seems to be just a movement for #ssholes who get off on being #ssholes. And same for the followers. No sense of unity or any kind of desire to reach out-- just a bunch of #ssholes ... all they succeed in doing is making me hopeful of their demise. It feels like they actually want a civil war. We get no sense that they are friends to the American people.

Is this something you actually believe? And by that I mean, which qualities (please no with the islamaphohia, racism, xeno.... list) do you see the so called right doing that the left has not done in far greater volume?

So when "their demise" actually occurs, likely being thanks to the efforts of the legion of night voters or typists much like yourself, then who will be the ones that suffer? Does your non-#sshole list include the American people?

I think I may have an idea how you'd organize that list.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The non-FOX MSM has been filled with negative commentary today from people who are against most of Donald Trump's early appointees, for one reason or another. Their candidate lost the election...yet they still have the nerve to think that Donald Trump, or any of his supporters, give a rat's arse what they think.

This is something I don't understand, and it is not directed at you personally but more my wondering about everyone who keeps saying, people who are not supporting Trump are just mean spirited because they / their side lost the election.

Do you really think that is all there is? All of them are just being "bad Sports"?
I find that an incredibly shallow interpretation. That is not how I know people to be. Of course, I am an European, not an American, but still, I am human and I live in this world and I know fear and being a bad sport or sore loser are two very different things.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
everything in your post is meaningless garbage. Don't even try to pretend the left has dipped to this level low. Trump owns that and so do you and everyone who defends him.

You want torture, mass deportation, murder of innocent families, a guy who brags how he can grab women by their p####y or walk in on teen girls naked without their consent because he's owner of the pageant. You want a guy with a mental disorder who puts his own ego above everything else. He'll talk about his d#ck on stage during a debate if he's ego is hurt. He's a total idiot. He's the dumbest president-elect of all time. An idiot who wants to reverse environmental protections because he believes climate science is a Chinese hoax. And the people who got on board with ALL of that because of conspiracy theory and emails. Despite all the warnings they voted full retard.

No the left is no where near as bad.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

everything in your post is meaningless garbage. Don't even try to pretend the left has dipped to this level low. Trump owns that and so do you and everyone who defends him.

You want torture, mass deportation, murder of innocent families, a guy who brags how he can grab women by their p####y or walk in on teen girls naked without their consent because he's owner of the pageant. You want a guy with a mental disorder who puts his own ego above everything else. He'll talk about his d#ck on stage during a debate if he's ego is hurt. He's a total idiot. He's the dumbest president-elect of all time. An idiot who wants to reverse environmental protections because he believes climate science is a Chinese hoax. And the people who got on board with ALL of that because of conspiracy theory and emails. Despite all the warnings they voted full retard.

If you think the world and the U.S. is far worse off with a narcissist with known personal issues and inferiority complexes over a known, corrupted, bought, paid for, shill, double speaking, sexual predator enabling, lying, indiscriminate, world government preferring, banksuckling, no good, dirty, rotten, weak, and just generally low energied individual...well than I guess no one can help you but yourself.

So good luck with that one.
edit on 21-11-2016 by TheCaviller because: missend

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

You want torture murder of innocent families

You are too much with your irony and myopia, do you know that? A walking mouth with no ability to critically think anymore after all that left juice you been sucking on.

Hows that torture and murder of innocent families tasting in your bitter mouth? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to be so untoward with those sensitive topics; what with Obama and Hillary's humanitarian means and ends. Just out of curiosity, do you have any idea how many people have been tortured,murdered, or displaced in O&H's wake? No? Oh, you don't care about facts when they destroy your world view and sense of reality? Ah yes, something about those two being on that non-#sshole list of yours we discussed earlier.

I was just about to start with something about irony and blindness. Something about your misplaced rage and indignation. Your helpless victim-hood....but I just can't be bothered anymore.

I'm sure I'll wake up to another mind blowing lesson in one-step-thinking tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Emarie

Fair questioning of the issue, however I do believe it is only examining the W-Z side of the equation

A-V would be what you call this "hateful" "bad sports" talk that has been not just against Trump since winning, but with the entire left against the right since Bush was well away from being done in office. By my count at least a decade's worth of the left occupying the narrative, "the high ground" and to some extent the "pen and the phone."

This isn't Trump v Hillary. Or Conservative versus Liberal or right versus left. This is right versus wrong.

And all those seeds that have been planted across the decade far and wide, being launched out of the empty-spirited social justice warriors mouths' dictating the future and rewriting the past, ignoring criminals and inepts, becoming the most hypocritical people to walk the earth...welcome to the jungle friends that you so thoughtlessly nurtured by feeding all your bile and sin.

All the people much like myself, so sick to death, not with immigrants or Muslims, minorities or women, but with the whiners too shoved up their own ass who'd rather see the country burn than see people held to account, obey basic civil law, and STOP EXPECTING EVERYONE TO PAY FOR THEIR &%+#.

Yes us. We are happy as can be at the results of not just the presidential, but the congressional and senate races too.

I wonder how well Barry's screw-them-all policy is going to work out for his legacy. I'm betting all those people he put on the bench, insulted and tried to get run out of Washington will have some ideas of their own in mind.

Most transparent, aisle-crossing administration in history, and with the least - knock on wood - major scandals of any president to boot. Yeah, his words. Gosh we are going to miss Barry and Hilly.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: mOjOm

It's a sentiment that doesn't appear to embrace the idea of Servant Leadership.

Pence should just blast him and get him removed.

I think you are confused about who rules whom. This is Bannons show.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCaviller

If you believe just a little of the nonsense you posted you are in for one hell of a shock in the next 48 months.

Trump will make history...just not the way you think.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCaviller

Sociopath..yes narcissist..but sociopathic liar is what makes him dangerous as Potus. To Donald Trump everyone that is not him is talking meat.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So you speak to what will shock me and my current understandings with zero clue. Is it apparent yet why the failed left cannot win an election without lying and cheating?

It's because you can't win a single argument on any ground about any issue. It's the same thing, just lesser or greater depending on the level of bile risen in their throats, it boils down to talking for others and feigning some type of higher learning and knowledge. Just save it for your kids.

What are they going to do in this world without a proper helping of collectivist indoctrination from ma and pa?

Get back to work, you got the next generation of world leaders to wake up.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In case this thread might have come to Steve Bannon's attention, would anyone have any great piece of advice for him?

I say fight the satanists in the system while implementing the policy with all the right people involved, and note precisely where the fault line of corruption goes, then let that bad mountain fall into the sea.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Are there still people on here debating whether the left or right is better than the other.....are you serious?? Do you ATS? The left and right are to sides of the same #ing coin. Trump is a corrupt businessman who has admitted to dodging almost a billion dollars worth of taxes, has put pretty much every business hes touched into bankruptcy,and knowingly started companies to screw people over just to make a buck. That's not even getting into some of the crazy things he has said and done. The clintons.....really, do some simple, basic research on their, "foundation" and you will see they are just a couple of people willing to do and screw over who ever ( including entire nations ) for the largest bidder. The system is completely and entirely broken and run by corrupt, money grubbing human bags of s**t. Now, are there some politicians who give a f**k, of course! But they are probably less than 1% of the entire political business, and it is a business. Now imagine this, anybody over say, 21 can run for president with a very limited number of qualifiers. Now imagine that the govt gives each of said candidates a set amount of funding, and thats it... No super pacs or regualar pacs, no political campaign donations over say $100. And those strictly being for everyday, run of the mill citizens. Nobody connected to any kind of political office or foundations or any of that s**t. Single term limits for every office, and a random lottery to fill a certain number of govt offices.

Sooo ive gone off on my rant...mods do what you will lol

edit on 28-11-2016 by SilentBob86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentBob86

A billion dollars worth of taxes huh?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
Why say that...? I mean, we already spend billions of dollars on foreign aid to countries who dont need it, spend trillions of dollars on unused military hardware and needless war in general. Would it not be worth it to spend some of that money on finding a real, actual president? I mean a human being that is concerned with advancing the species, instead of whatever hack job political interests 99% of politicians have nowadays...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentBob86

You said trump avoided a billion dollars in taxes...avoiding taxes is illegal so please source you Wild claim.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A little bit of darkness is good. Irrational selflessness is suicidal. Do that and you end up with 3,000,000 immigrants from ISIS territory in a year.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
Ok i misquoted that, he took a $916 million dollar loss, and then used that to possibly avoid taxes for 18 years...well, he wont release is tax info, so its just speculation...lol
NY Times Article
edit on 1-12-2016 by SilentBob86 because: SP

<< 7  8  9   >>

join