It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why did Steve Bannon say "darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
WTH?!

I thought that Pence and Co. were Christian, and were working hard to get the Satanists out of the system?! Dick Cheney was a disgrace. How many have died unnecessarily because of that philosophy? One million, two million? Enough dead to filled 10-20 Superdomes?

Real power, authentic power, is empowering to the individual. It rises from the individual, from the bottom up and returns to the individual. It's not a top down phenomenon, it's not about military might.

Jesus died for the cause of Individual Civil Liberty, among other things and really gave it to the PTB and won.

His genius was not informed by evil and darkness and raw power, but was instead the logic and the reason of love, albeit an uncompromising love that had no truck with evil.

What's Bannon up to with that type of comment?

Then again, it's better the devil you know than the one you don't or that's hidden by a private face and policy, so at least he's up front about it.

Part of the problem though as we've seen in modern history is a privately held Satanic viewpoint and even one that engages in black magic and ritual sacrifice, in the case of 9/11, on a grand scale.

I'm angry with him.

Dick Cheney? Really?

I thought that Trump and Pence and Bannon were going to root out the Satanists in the network and all their shenanigans and skullduggery.

For the love of God and people, the model of Christ of willingly carrying the load of suffering to make our cross lighter, born of love, is the true and authentic model of Civilized Leadership and the very light and cause of Civilization, one person at a time (not collectivism).

The oval office must project goodness and righteousness, not embrace the "dark side" as Cheney said!

For God's sake that's the kind of attitude that got us into this whole mess and nightmare in the first place!

What an asshole, unless it's a ploy to draw them out and have them openly confess that they are in agreement with this attitude and philosophy, so as to betray themselves - I sure hope that's what he's up to.

I'm very uncomfortable with people who see the Power as a top down domination, amid the stratification of society and civilization along class lines.

Courage is another matter, but it's courage in the face of the Satanic, and light in the darkness.

What the hell's he thinking talking like that?!

Edit: Reference

www.cnn.com...

edit on 18-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Doesn't sound much like draining the swamp to me.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No, but it would make for an interesting tactic to draw the monsters and leaches out of the swamp like a magnet.

He appears to be power mad and is losing it.

It's the power of Christ, as a manifestation of the power of God, where Virtue may be defined as power, restrained, that overcame the world and the world system.

It's all about courage, and asking God for help - not going "Dick Cheney".

Lord help us!

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sounds more like he wants to build the Death Star.

Anyone who was worried that Steve Bannon might be an evil maniac can breathe a sigh of relief now...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Clicked on the link you provided watched the first 2 videos CNN queued up and where did he say any of the things in your title?

Can you link directly to where Bannon say's any of that, or embed it in this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

He seems to have expressed the sentiment in terms of an iron will that's opposed to the leftist agenda.

I sure hope he walks back the comment.

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It's because Bannon is a POS!!

How many times do others have to point out that Trump is a con man and full of sh*t. He's surrounding himself with total scum and scoundrels who are there because of their loyalty. You've all been sold BS on a massive scale. These guys aren't going to be your saviors or hero's. They will be destroying everything they touch.

As far as them being good christian people, don't make me laugh. You want to meet a real honest and true christian you won't find one in DC, or Politics, or who's Rich and Powerful. Why??? Because those people don't need Christ anymore with all their money and power. They of course will lie and tell you the opposite but you know the truth by the lives they live and the things they do.

These are bad men. They won't help.

But of course many of you just won't believe it until everything around you is burning so telling you all this is just a waste of my time. But that's fine. Because in time you'll see it yourself.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You could have googled it yourself.....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
From what I can tell, Satanism is really a selfish, permissive framework to do evil, even under the guise or disguise of the pursuit of what's "good", but goodness and love doesn't flow from evil and evil cannot be the basis of a righteous fight.

Trump's comment about fighting fire with fire and that because ISIS chop off heads, we ought to be able to do worse than water boarding, is a pathetic and ridiculous moral equivalency argument.

This is disturbing the idea of a return to the Bush/Cheney days.

Maybe Obama was right to warn in his speech in Europe that dark forces are rising.

The problem with Obama however, is the way everything's framed within a Collectivist standpoint in pursuit of a global governance or a "New World Order" which could easily end up getting capped with a type of Satanic power grid that would subjugate the masses in such a way that some day, children would be born to serve no higher purpose than to serve the Global State, which is truly evil.

What I get from trying to discern the character and thinking of Jesus, is that he was a very very reflective person who was willing to go to any lengths to find the right and appropriate balance, while working hard to continually strike and restrike that balance in favor of the cause of love and mutuality, which is hard work.

People in positions of power and authority opt for the Satanic largely out of convenience, because they are not willing to do the real work of soul searching and contemplation in pursuit of what's good, and right and in everyone's mutual best interest.

The demonization of "the other" isn't the least bit helpful to the cause of love and mutuality which is the very cornerstone of a Civil Society.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's a sentiment that doesn't appear to embrace the idea of Servant Leadership.

Pence should just blast him and get him removed. He (Bannon) has gone mad with power and that's dangerous to the fabric of western civilization and the health and well being of a Civil Society.

If Bannon doesn't clarify or walk that back or reframe it in the context that he intended, then they've just lot my support, and that of the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, who is God almighty.

People who lust for and who seek absolute power, should have it denied them.

I tried to tell Trump, using whatever resources that are available to me, that if someone wants a job too badly, because of the power and prestige, to rob them of it and send them home, while working really hard to recruit the best of the best, most of whom might not WANT to have such power and responsibility.

If this is what Bannon is about, then he should be fired forthwith. It's too dark to have at the right (or the left) ear of the POTUS. Doesn't mean you can't still access his advice and counsel, just remove him from his position of power.

I sense we've come to a place I call "the edge", and to be in that place takes a lot of courage, but there's nothing Satanic or Dick Chenyesque about it.

This makes me so angry and so disappointed.

It's on par with discovering what John Podesta likely does during his private time, and how those circles are all interconnected ie: with certain celebs, Spirit cooking Alistair Crowley woman etc etc.

The Clinton's are no doubt very creepy people. Regarding them, Bannon seems to think that what drove them was money, which shows that he doesn't really have the first clue about what makes them tick or what their circles and networks are all about.

Sorry if I seem a little ranty, but this just threw me for a loop. What an outrage!

Just words, you say?

Not with that kind of power and influence they're not.

Errrrr!

edit on 18-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I thought that Pence and Co. were Christian....

There's you mistake right there. Mike Pence purchased the Christian label, wears it proudly, bought the book, and is a member of the club. But make no mistake, Mike Pence has never experienced nor has he ever personally understood the spiritual journey that is Christianity. He's about as antichrist as they come.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The non-FOX MSM has been filled with negative commentary today from people who are against most of Donald Trump's early appointees, for one reason or another. Their candidate lost the election...yet they still have the nerve to think that Donald Trump, or any of his supporters, give a rat's arse what they think.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, would have liked to see video to get a better sense of the context of why he said that to Michael Wolff.

I do not think Bannon is a Satanist, just because of his cultural word play on Star Wars or Dick Cheney in one sentence. In the article some (my opinion) more interesting issues are narrated by Michael Wolff:

It's the Bannon theme, the myopia of the media — that it tells only the story that confirms its own view, that in the end it was incapable of seeing an alternative outcome and of making a true risk assessment of the political variables — reaffirming the Hillary Clinton camp's own political myopia. This defines the parallel realities in which liberals, in their view of themselves, represent a morally superior character and Bannon — immortalized on Twitter as a white nationalist, racist, anti-Semite thug — the ultimate depravity of Trumpism.

From your source hollywood reporter article

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."

I think there is interesting shenanigans going on here but it as nothing to do with Satanism

Cheers

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

They turned the swamp into a sewer.

The Democrats slogan for 2020 should be "drain the sewer"

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I thought that Pence and Co. were Christian....

There's you mistake right there. Mike Pence purchased the Christian label, wears it proudly, bought the book, and is a member of the club. But make no mistake, Mike Pence has never experienced nor has he ever personally understood the spiritual journey that is Christianity. He's about as antichrist as they come.

He certainly is very stoic and doesn't appear to be animated with the love of Jesus Christ. Self righteous Christians are what he kind of reminds me of, who think it's all a morality play about should and shouldn't, and not the transcendent love and mercy of God which is matched only by the height of true and authentic Justice which is capable of moving a person to repentance and to be good for goodness' sake because goodness is it's own reward ie: to try out best and when and where we fall, ask for forgiveness and try again, learning as we go, but rest assured in God's love for us and his desire that we seek his face and his kingdom of light and love.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

hmmm

and the OP provided a link to source their thread, which I looked at and asked a genuine question as it did not show any substance to the thread title or direction regarding Satanism, but thank you for your input.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thanks for that, and you're right that we need a little more context, but using Dick Cheney as an example.. then again, he could have been talking about BAD power and what BAD power and evil amounts to, which is really this entire historical nightmare and dark night of the soul that we all want to come out of, to see the morning dawn more brightly.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The non-FOX MSM has been filled with negative commentary today from people who are against most of Donald Trump's early appointees, for one reason or another. Their candidate lost the election...yet they still have the nerve to think that Donald Trump, or any of his supporters, give a rat's arse what they think.

Hang on a second. What's about half the population of the United States?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join