It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the math everyone. . . . .we are all idiots!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It´s sad that the people use all their power to NOT realize that there is just one war going on, that between the rich and the outstanding rest of the world.
Those people that really support one of those billionairs, that allegedly would care for the peoples problems and lifes, live just in an illusion.

They think if "their" billionair they support "wins" the elections, themselves could become maybe rich and powerful too, if they only work hard enough(24/7/365), if they do not give a F... anymore about their own lifetime, own families and other people, if they drop their morals, ethics and humanity, like their moneymaking leaders and idols show them the whole time.

Money is the new god, and incomprehensibly even the poorest people support billionairs, so that the billionairs can make more money for themselves, but not for the poor- and the middleclass people. It´s the same fooling like with religions, it´s just a matter of how much BS people are ready to believe.To support their "saviour", their god. That never shows up, but people believe and wait since more than 2000 years. Although a politian "saviour" really shows up, but is only a wolf in sheeps clothes!

It´s good to see that the majority of the US citizens seems to be sane, those who didn´t throw their voice to the feet of one of those two billionairs that allegedly want to perform the saviour for the (not rich)people. Those people that didn´t bury their voice in an urn, to vote for one of those ineligible, intolerable and embarassing residents of the ivory tower called Big Money!

edit on 19 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Forgiveness, I was a bit short and judgemental in my terminology.
How to help South Africa (and whatever befalls the whites will befall the next ethnic minority)?

That's very difficult from abroad.
I'd say just bearing witness.
Just letting the politicians who incite constant anti-white racism know the world is watching.
Demanding global equal treatment for all minorities.
Don't let anyone get away with double standards when it comes to racism.

I don't wanna hijack the whole thread and make it about SA.
But the fact that you said you take note already means a lot.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is the part where you're supposed to blame Common Core or something

Nah..wasn't it sold as "no child left behind"
DBCowboy...I thought you had to be 18 to be on ATS?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

How American eligible voters didn't vote?

There are approximately 219 million eligible (age, citizenship, etc.) to vote in the U.S.A. so, about 56% of those who could vote did, 44% chose not to vote. Various reasons for this. For some revolt not to vote, some just never vote, others are not intelligent enough, and then there is a group that for whatever reason, maybe medical reasons or similar just could not vote.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Imagine if the 125 million people that voted joined the 195 million who didn't vote.

The only way for change is to force change , the only way to force change is to withdraw your vote.
If you keep playing the game they will keep playing their games.

edit on 19-11-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Imagine if the 125 million people that voted joined the 195 million who didn't vote.

Just a small correction. Total registered, eligible voters for the 2016 Presidential election was approximately 219 Million. Therefore, approximately 94 million who could have voted, chose not to, for one reason or another as I described in my post above. So, it is inaccurate to say 195 million chose not to vote. Just wanted to get the facts correct. Cheers!

ADDED: Comment from previous post

There are approximately 219 million eligible (age, citizenship, etc.) to vote in the U.S.A. so, about 56% of those who could vote did, 44% chose not to vote. Various reasons for this. For some revolt not to vote, some just never vote, others are not intelligent enough, and then there is a group that for whatever reason, maybe medical reasons or similar just could not vote.

edit on 19-11-2016 by 1TruthTeller because: added content

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is the part where you're supposed to blame Common Core or something

Nah..wasn't it sold as "no child left behind"
DBCowboy...I thought you had to be 18 to be on ATS?

I'm only 10. . . . . . in dog years.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Guess what millions of Jews didn't care when Hitler Rose to power but it would have helped had a majority of the population seeing what hitler would have done and stopped it the people saw it here what hillary would have done and they stopped it now the question is whether Trump Follows through or not

jaden
edit on 19-11-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

The numbers are irrelevant , the point is most people continued to participate in a flawed process , those that didn't were doing the right thing by boycotting it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm only 10. . . . . . in dog years.

Ok I'll take your word for it

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

If 195 million of us didn't vote (myself being one of them), does that mean we get to opt-out of the system since we're the majority??

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalan

A small rule hidden in the Constitution.

You actually get to decide our national shoe styles.

Choose carefully.

That's how we ended up with "crocs".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join