It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Put in Sessions as AG and I join the protestors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is unacceptable. This person is a threat to my core belief in never letting government take away liberties we earned together as people, that I personally helped to achieve. Make your move Trump. Don't be dumb on this one.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

What?

The government has already taken away almost all your rights, why is this one so much more important? I'm just saying that to put your eggs in this basket is just strange.

You didn't earn these liberties either, they were given to you by people who DID earn them. Over the last 50 years the people have done nothing BUT give them away. I don't get it.....

The loss of liberty is always given at a price and it's usually bought with fear. Rugged individualism always leads to fascism (remember that) because people become afraid of their responsibility.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I hear they still have a few spots left in the "cry in" going around the nation. Have fun and bring lots of tissue.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Don't burn any police cars, or attack people, or destroy property like the rest of the rioters at least.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
This is unacceptable. This person is a threat to my core belief in never letting government take away liberties we earned together as people, that I personally helped to achieve. Make your move Trump. Don't be dumb on this one.

Wait, what?!
He is "a threat to your core beliefs" and will make you join the protesters because he is anti-marijuana?

Or are there more to it than what I can read in the article to which you linked?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

FYI - THERE IS ALREADY AN ONGOING JEFF SESSIONS DISCUSSION THREAD.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

How much money is sessions getting kicked back from drug cartels and the CIA? C'mon wikileaks!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I Objected to Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch as AG's , but it did not Stop President Obama from appointing them considering it was in his Power to do so as President of the United States . Sessions is going to be the New AG under a Trump Administration , and that is All there is to that..........

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Good 4 you...
Join the bassackwards crowd where violence rules
Done
Next

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Umm
What core beliefs of yours have been assaulted?
He prosecutes kkk leaders..
And
Is intense on following the constitution and for getting rid of lobbyists which corrupt our country
And
Is against mary j.

Much more if you need a bio, but you need to at least address at least one core value which you feel so strongly about..

Sheesh..

b

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

While I understand your sentiments, I'd not waste time with protesting. That's one of the things me and the Liberals don't see eye to eye on. They don't know how to attack effectively, and open themselves up to being victims. This is why I seldom sympathize with Liberals, either, despite the fact I have come to despise the modern day Right.

If safe spaces and tears is how these people fight dangers to their lives, rights, and well being, don't expect me to stand with them. If they're actually serious, though, and have finally stopped smoking the Libby Peace pipe and woke up to reality, then their fight is my fight.

I seriously hope this election wakes up Liberals and other people under possible threat on why I am an avid supporter of the second amendment, gun rights, and the right to self defense. To expect the government to protect you from harm is ridiculous, especially when the people who mean you the most harm take over.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wow.. Another pointless post.. What kickbacks are you talking about?
Link please
b
edit on 19-11-2016 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What liberties are you talking about?

At least you didn't say he was a racist.

[snore]

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wow.. Another pointless post.. What kickbacks are you talking about?
Link please
b

I asked a question. If I had a link I would have posted it, rather than ask the question. Asking questions is not pointless. Your response however was pointless. I have supported Trump's position in the hope that he would dismantle goverment corruption, but his cabinet choices are making me wonder about his agenda and end game.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm going to try one more time and put this into prospective,
Sessions is a facilitator, nothing more, nothing less.
He will administer the directives of the C & C to his satisfaction or
he'll be replaced.
It is as simple as that.

Buck

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Come take it out of my cold dead hands.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Put ketchup on hot dogs and I'm breaking windows!

We all have our own thresholds.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whoever does that needs to immediately perform Sepukku with a rusty screw driver.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So he cracks down on state movements to legalize it and they end up not ever securing a conviction. Which is pretty much what will happen in those states. The people that are abiding by the state laws won't ever be convicted and it will end up causing the opposite to happen and create a national movement to legalize it.

new topics

top topics

join