It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump is a sexist, xenophobe, and anti semitic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The only thing we know for sure about Trump is that he is a lightning rod for racists, sexist, xenophobes. The Alt Right, made up of white nationalist, white supremacist, and Islamophobes, are all rallying around Trump as he works to fill his House with their most powerful advocates.

Nope. The leftist main stream media is that lightning rod for racists, sexists, and xenophobes. Not Trump. Look for one minute at all the damage Obama and the media have done for all groups of people. They have been further impoverished and divided by them. NOT TRUMP.

GET A CLUE. (Please)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I will agree with that somewhat. Ever since America voted for a black man there has been hell to pay. So Obama certainly did get their attention and Trump gets their votes.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Ron Paul was my favorite candidate to run. I'm no hardline conservative, everyone had ideas to offer, Ron embodied most of mine.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yeah, he is a dick, isn't he.

hahahahaha

It's so nice to be able to call a president what he really is.

Yes but dick lives matter.DLM!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
One behavior does not excuse the other.

I'd say he's more of an elitist snob. If you're in his pocket and make him look good - - I doubt he'd give a crap if you were an off-world being with 2 heads.

Trump matters to Trump.

Does not change the fact of how he treats some women.

edit on 20-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I will agree with that somewhat. Ever since America voted for a black man there has been hell to pay. So Obama certainly did get their attention and Trump gets their votes.

YES. Of course Obama's skin color mattered to many - - they slammed the door because of it - - they were intent on not giving him a chance.

Now come the denials.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

YES. Of course Obama's skin color mattered to many - - they slammed the door because of it - - they were intent on not giving him a chance.

Now come the denials.

It wasn't based on Obama's skin color though. That is what the race card is for. Obama already had a shady history even before he became friends with mafia boss Tony Rezko, who helped him win his senate seat. It is the same tactic the media has used on you and everyone else to support their leftist politicians, when people attack a candidate the media wants to see win, they pull the race card. The person is either a racist, or the candidate is a racist. The media deflects the real reasons and inserts a Race Card.

You are yourself using the race card, and you can't even see how transparent it truly is. Will you ever awaken?
edit on 20-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Now come the denials.

Nobody gave him a chance because he was weak and pathetic. In order for liberals to get anything done, they need a true, blue lying sack of snip like Hillary to talk out of both sides of her mouth to make it work.

You have to be able to scream at terrorists on one side of your mouth, and arm them against your enemies out of the other side of your mouth. Not to many have the nerves to answer questions right under those conditions. Hillary was a true psychopath unlike Obama.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Or Republicans typically don't support Democrats for president.

Funny thing is he actually snagged plenty of Republicans because many Republicans didn't like McCain or Romney.

He wouldn't have won if race was truly an issue.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
LOL @ Jared Kuschner or Ivanka following Orthodox Judaism.

See, this is part of Jared's real belief system: Sabbateanism

As per all left-hand path belief systems: do the opposite in public from what you would do in private.

Such is the situation we now find ourselves in.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Funny thing is he actually snagged plenty of Republicans because many Republicans didn't like McCain or Romney.

If McCain hadn't caved to the GOP, he might have done better.

I'm from AZ at that time. McCain was practically a God for standing up for what he believed in - - even if against his own party. He took a sonic-speed nosedive when he backed down from pressure.

It was a huge mistake for him.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Now come the denials.

Nobody gave him a chance because he was weak and pathetic.

Surprise comment coming from you. Not.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I liked Ron Paul better. I actually agree with many stances of the left, but hang fiscal right. Paul really blended the two in an incredible way for me. Which is rare.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I liked Ron Paul better. I actually agree with many stances of the left, but hang fiscal right. Paul really blended the two in an incredible way for me. Which is rare.

Can't stand Ron Paul.

I don't go backwards.

edit on 20-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
But if you say it enough times, its true..right?

Close. This must be the MSM mantra:

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” ― Adolf Hitler

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Ron Paul was my favorite candidate to run. I'm no hardline conservative, everyone had ideas to offer, Ron embodied most of mine.

Then we are more alike than we are different. I'm a Ron Paul libertarian. haha....common ground achieved!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Trump only became a racist, sexist, xenophobe Nazi when he ran against liberals.

I have to congratulate on this again.

One sentence, and you deduced something I never would have.

I have to admit you are far more insightful than I am on how they put this on him when it may very likely not have anything to do with who Trump is.

The most powerful and insightful sentence of this whole thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Yeah, hell to pay from a President who completely ignored half the country in favor of the other.

No justification for hating him at all, right?

When your President cannot even take the middle ground when a national issue arises, and offer comfort to the whole country, the problem isn't the people.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Well his time is over. Now it is Trump's turn to be under the scrutiny and suffer gossip. I'm sure you will fall right into line and keep your mouth shut like you did when it was Obama's time, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Can't stand Ron Paul.

I don't go backwards.

Really? I thought you were a Progressive, which had it's last rise to prominence in 1930's Germany.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join