It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump is a sexist, xenophobe, and anti semitic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

WHOAH NOW BUDDY!

Those are all just Token Minorities and women!

ALL racists use token minorities to cover up their white power racist agendas. Ben Carson is the biggest Uncle Tom token there is!

I kid you not, someone told me that today on Youtube.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

LOL didn't even read the OP, did you.

edit on 19-11-2016 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What's wrong with being sexy?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Holy crap, I've found the lefts theme song!

Turns out they've just been loudly reciting song lyrics, what a relief!

edit, actually this youtube channel has some great musical satire, here's another one.

edit on 19-11-2016 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2016 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The real tragedy is not that Trump has been slimed unfairly by such terms, but that because of their prolific use to rebut any argument or view one might disagree with, such terms have been rendered nearly completely meaningless.

By doing so, the left has successfully cheapened the REAL EXPERIENCE of ACTUAL VICTIMS of hate and intolerance and have exposed their leftist thinking for the privileged, out-of-touch, arrogant, first-world complainers that they actually are.

Up is the new down. Wrong is the new right. And cold is the new hot.

What we are witnessing in the West is a cultural disease of the mind.

Your point is excellent and well made.
The damage that the media, and some on the left, have done to race relations and society in general is significant. Actual racists are able to spout hate and blame the false narrative and smearing by the media to cover their bile. Racism is no longer a serious issue because it has been so cheapened.
I believe calling someone a racist, without evidence, should be a crime. It's probably the only way now to strip back the propaganda and focus on real racists.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Some Jews on Facebook disagrees . Just saying...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I gave you a star for your opinion. I keep the titles short, I didn't say anything that hasn't been said already. Then I argued all those notions with facts.

That being said I put in the mud pit so people would know what this is and take some pressure off the mods.

Understood. But as I said, we as a nation need to heal the divide; not increase it. This ideological tribalism needs to simmer down if we are ever to do that. A good first step is to focus on an inclusive future, not a divisive past, whether it's only a title or an entire post.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
He seems to love and reward anyone he can control.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The truth is, Trump is absolutely, positively, 100% a magnet for sexist, xenophobe, anti semitic, anti feminist, Islamophobes, white nationalists and White Supremacy groups. They love him because his policy proposals are from the White Supremacist wish list.

Deport Hispanics,
Register and Deport Muslims,
Ban Muslims,
Torture Muslims,
Murder Innocent Muslims,
Build a wall between U.S. and Mexico,
Incarcerate Blacks

It's a White Christmas for White Nationalists.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Me and you see different paths. If these titles can be stripped away, people can see that we're all human and we can start there.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Deport Hispanics,
Ban Muslims,
Torture Muslims,
Murder Innocent Muslims,
Incarcerate Blacks

Obama deported more immigrants than Bush.

Obama didn't close gitmo.

Obama bombed more countries than Bush.

This is something all Presidents do, because whether you like I or not we have to know who's in our country, and those who get here illegally need to leave and get in line to do so legally.

If you don't like it move to Europe with their open borders, it's working out great for them

I love how a president gets torn apart for saying they'll enforce laws that have been around for decades.

And he doesn't want to torture Muslims, just terrorists. Which I'll note I don't agree with, torture has not proven any more effective at getting usable Intel.

That being said, Obama supporting the rebels in Syria has tortured a hell of alot of Muslims.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Trump only became a racist, sexist, xenophobe Nazi when he ran against liberals.

That's the right on man. You said it all.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He already won. Spewing opinions will not change that fact. If you want real change, study hard and go to congress.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The only thing we know for sure about Trump is that he is a lightning rod for racists, sexist, xenophobes. The Alt Right, made up of white nationalist, white supremacist, and Islamophobes, are all rallying around Trump as he works to fill his House with their most powerful advocates.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How do we know that for sure?

Hillary's campaign was driven by sexism

Sexism or gender discrimination is prejudice against or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender.

If no one on her side was sexist she wouldn't have been treated differently for running as a woman.

Most of the country is not racist, they voted in Obama twice.

And as far as xenophobes, I am struggling to see how enforcing legal immigration is at all xenophobic.

Reward those who go through the process so they can be assimilated and set up for success.

Your rhetoric is just spewing hate with no facts yet you start off with the ONLY thing we know for sure followed by a line of opinions.

Use facts, I'll converse, but this classic liberal "if you don't agree with me you're _______ (fill on the blank with any derogatory term)" is childish.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

These aren't Social minded people getting called up THESE are EAGLES, hardliners.
They leave YOUR concerns up to the STATES alone and put out fires they are arming up against China,Jihadism and Iran.
It's NOT racism,it's ONLY pragmatism to the Nth degree.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Me and you see different paths. If these titles can be stripped away, people can see that we're all human and we can start there.

In a different time and different era, possibly. However, the way that tribalism works here on the internet, all it does is fester, and cause like minded people to bond together and non-like people to bond together in opposition. I could be wrong, perhaps this thread can cause a coming together of sorts.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Deport Hispanics,
Ban Muslims,
Torture Muslims,
Murder Innocent Muslims,
Incarcerate Blacks

Obama deported more immigrants than Bush.

Obama didn't close gitmo.

Obama bombed more countries than Bush.

This is something all Presidents do, because whether you like I or not we have to know who's in our country, and those who get here illegally need to leave and get in line to do so legally.

If you don't like it move to Europe with their open borders, it's working out great for them

I love how a president gets torn apart for saying they'll enforce laws that have been around for decades.

And he doesn't want to torture Muslims, just terrorists. Which I'll note I don't agree with, torture has not proven any more effective at getting usable Intel.

That being said, Obama supporting the rebels in Syria has tortured a hell of alot of Muslims.

First: we have common ground. I also do not agree with torture, nor do I agree with our war in Syria, nor with the drone strikes/assasinations.

As far as enforcing laws, I'm of the mind that we have too many laws on the books already. I always thought Republicans were for fewer federal laws and more on state's rights. Perhaps I'm wrong on that.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

..............and Hillary hates Catholics, and libs hate white male Christians. Each side is anti-somebody.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The truth is, Trump is absolutely, positively, 100% a magnet for sexist, xenophobe, anti semitic, anti feminist, Islamophobes, white nationalists and White Supremacy groups. They love him because his policy proposals are from the White Supremacist wish list.

Deport Hispanics,
Ban Muslims,
Torture Muslims,
Murder Innocent Muslims,
Incarcerate Blacks

It's a White Christmas for White Nationalists.

Deport Hispanics - no, never been said.
Register and Deport Muslims. nope, never been said.
Ban Muslims - nope, never said.
Torture Muslims - nope, never said.
Murder Innocent Muslims - nope, never been said.
Build a wall between Mexico and the US - yep. Great idea, although not Trump's. It's been a proposal for years.
Incarcerate blacks - nope, never been said.

I can see why you are so frightened. You are living in devilish fantasy world that doesn't exist.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join