It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump is a sexist, xenophobe, and anti semitic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: SaturnFX

Oh, so just when its against anything left?

Hillary is a lying corrupt ass, so I don't care if what I source is true because it doesn't change the fact she is a corrupt ass.

Kind of like that?

Sure
and she is
whats your point?
I did accept the first thing was a hoax, therefore put up another quote. scrolls back a bit and you will see

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I really think he may bring back the Duke....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Haha fair enough, thank you for being candid.

Now if everyone else will wake up. I wasn't thrilled with my choices this cycle but we all know now that...

The DNC rigged it for Hillary to get the Democrat ticket.

And they colluded with CNN to prop up Trump for the Republican because they thought she would easily beat him.

So they're to blame if anyone doesn't like the current outcome.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

But that wasn't your real objective by using that fake quote, was it? No. Rather what you were trying to do was say Republicans are stupid because they voted for a candidate that thinks they're dumb.

If you were trying to make the point that Trump is an asshole, that quote wouldn't have made the point for you...unless you harbor some as of yet unseen real concern for all those duped Republican voters.

Oh, yes, I fully believe republicans are overall a bunch of morons, but no worries, dems are also right there alongside. the majority of people are playing fan in a football game of politics.
Not that I am more clued in mind you, I am just clued in enough to know I am being demanded to fall for propaganda one way or another, so am becoming less and less of a participant towards any "side" and focusing more on just some principles.

As far as concern for duped republicans..heh...not soo much. nations rise and fall, and it would be interesting times if I lived through a fall of 2 great nations (ussr and America) and watch what rises from the ashes. People are duped into any structure, its the nature of the game. I am just wanting to move from a cheerleader to more of a sideline observer.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ironically, I suppose, there is much there in what you have written that I agree with.

My posting history during the Bush years should make that plain enough. But I'm not satisfied with either being a cheerleader or an observer.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Well, from one self proclaimed asshole to another obvious asshole, is it really an issue if the POTUS is just one more asshole in a long line of assholes to have held the position?

I would at least pretend to be civil while railroading me.

buy me dinner first, say you love me, that kind of thing.

or at the very least, use a bit of lube.

Trump's words are abrasive. a leader should inspire (even when its just bluster), and inspiration comes from a place where we would like to reach, not a place where we can stoop. just my view here.

Calling a war vet a loser because he got captured (summed up) isn't inspirational, its appeasing the lowest common denominator. respect the troops, respect the patriots.

link   

Can't argue much there.

This is what we all need to do more, this is true discussion, kudos.
edit on 18-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Haha as long as I don't like a cigarette ill be ok

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Nobody ever recognized what actually happened with the McCain thing, did they? It seemed pretty obvious to me, Trump got sick of the "he's a decorated war hero!" defense against virtually any criticism or disagreement against McCain, so he threw the deflective defense under the bus and ran over it a few times. He didn't dislike McCain because of his service or capture, he disliked McCain because McCain is a liar and an idiot... similarly, he didn't accept McCain's lying and idiocy because of his service to the US, so he took a strategy widely known as shock value argument, defeating the "but he's a veteran and former POW!" excuse by actually bringing that rationale squarely to the forefront. Notice, after Trump pissed on that argument and then, after a brief time to allow the media to fester it, he fully backed down from the "McCain isn't a hero" position leaving an open path to criticize McCain for all the issues the media and McCain's people had used his POW status to shield him from and John McCain became essentially a non-issue for the rest of the campaign.

You play chess? Trump's handling of the McCain situation was political chess... Trump played the King's Gambit, initially appearing to blunder and lose important ground, only to claim a major victory that was setup entirely by his opponents' desire to take advantage of the "blunder."

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well , if the Washington Post says it's True . it Must Be ........GTFOOH .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I could find other sources, I used that one specially so the left couldn't shut it down.

You know, use the oppositions ammo against them kinda thing. So GTFOOH, my guess is you just read the title and not the OP.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Excuse me for that , I missed the Intent and Context . Sorry .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Haha you're fine. I welcome all jabs and punches anyways. It fuels me

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The idea that you would use that faked quote shows I was right in my original earlier reply.

Using false narratives to support your position is a credibility hole. A gaping and embarrassing one.
edit on 18-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Of course Trump is sexist there many examples of him being sexist.
Xenophobe? In no way is he a xenophobe. When you have to shop third world nations because none of the gold-diggers in America will have anything to do with him it doesn't pay to be a xenophobe.
Anti Semitic? With the exeption of him being overheard saying he only wanted dudes in yamakas counting his money I really haven't heard him spouting anything anti Semitic.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I normally don't click on threads whose subject is against my beliefs, but glad I clicked on this one, because it seemed SOOOOO crazy. Good stuff!

edit on 11/19/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
As you can see in the following, Ben is totally heartbroken by the election results.

Bibi Clap,clap,clap
Bibi Clap,clap,clap

Whew, thought I was back in Tel Aviv there for a minute.

Buck

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I heard he hates Wheaties . One thing I cant stand is a wheataphobe . Also refuses to drink any alcohol so hes discriminating against alcoholics as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The idea that you would use that faked quote shows I was right in my original earlier reply.

Using false narratives to support your position is a credibility hole. A gaping and embarrassing one.

Any comment on the following comment? I didn't think so.
carry on

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join