It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy (2012) Now this is a movie I think you will like!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I was really surprised to see that a search for the movie The Conspiracy (2012) only came up with a link to its trailer, and before it even came out. I saw it for the second time last night, and it's really good! Surprisingly good. And right up your alley, I will guess, since you are a member of ATS.

Here's a link to the trailer (again)

Now, it's a bit slow in the beginning, but the subject matter is interesting enough on the conspiracy tip that I think it will hold your attention. The acting is really decent as well. I think the character development is done well enough that the viewer really cares about what happens to the characters in the end.

And the end is creepy.

I wonder if this movie was made as a warning or an encouragement for people like us.

Please comment below if you've seen it already. I'm interested in your take. And if you haven't seen it, go watch it tonight! (Or if you have more of a life than I do and are going out tonight, watch it soon!)

edit on 18-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I remember this one. It actually isn't bad for a B type movie. I wont ruin the ending for everyone.

edit on pm1111201616America/Chicago18p02pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I remember this one. It actually isn't bad for a B type movie. I wont ruin the ending for everyone.

I agree, better to keep it cryptic. Thanks for commenting

Yes, while it's certainly not the best movie I've even seen.. well, it's one of the better regarding this particular subject matter.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I will comment on this movie after I watch it tomrw

Thx

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

I will comment on this movie after I watch it tomrw

Thx

Awesome. Can't wait to hear what you think

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Just found it on you tube
watching now.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Just found it on you tube
watching now.

Enjoy! Let us know what you think

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I saw this one a while back. It satisfied the conspiritorial side of Me. For what it is, it is pretty good!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I literally just watched this last week. It was pretty good. There is a movie coming out soon (maybe just came out recently) about the landing on the moon. Similar style, basically a documentary of a couple people who planned on researching the landing but ended up thinking the landing could have been faked. Sounds interesting anyway. Stuff like this is enjoyable regardless of what direction they go because there just isn't alot of films like this.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
From IMDb:

"Storyline

A documentary about conspiracy theories takes a horrific turn after the filmmakers uncover an ancient and dangerous secret society".

www.imdb.com...

If you are student of political conspiracies - You may take this movie as an almost 'true story"

Even tries to explain why 'they' do what 'they' do.

Better to see this movie than reading a book on conspiracy theories - It makes a lot of sense.

top topics

join