It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ivanka sits in for diplomatic meeting with Japan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

this is what I think. he really doesn't want the job, he likes the limelight but the actual work... doubt it.

the guy who wrote his autobiography said he has zero attention span. ivanka needs to be with him so she can do a recap later, LOL.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: gladtobehere

this is what I think. he really doesn't want the job, he likes the limelight but the actual work... doubt it.

the guy who wrote his autobiography said he has zero attention span. ivanka needs to be with him so she can do a recap later, LOL.

Just discovered secret presidential Twitter account daughter and family actually do all the work.
Future National Enquirer headline?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: SaturnFX

It's a scary thought because it is exactly the reason he won.
People brought him in thinking he was against the system.
Trump is just proving more and more he is the system on crack.
The wall is now a fence.
No longer deporting.
No repealing Obamacare.
No longer going after Clinton for jail.
I'm not entirely sure anymore if Make America Great Again Trump is the
Trump that won.

I don't mind Trump changing his positions and altering them accordingly. that's fine. he was just dog whistling a lot of it to get the dumb redneck vote as he said years ago. As far as his policys...well, nobody knows..literally nobody can even try to guess what it will be. he will wing it. If he sucks, he will be out in 2021, if he is worse than sucking, house/senate will neuter him.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Multiple sources tell NBC News

Was any of this proven true?

We need to know.

Fear not!

edit on 11 18 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The Japanese probably demanded that she come for some pu$$y grabbing formalities and such..

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
The beginning of another dynasty....

Yes, a good one.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: MagicCow

Im unsure of the context of the visit. However, I am positive that The secretary of State shouldnt be directing funds from foreign agents to her own charity and hiring associates of said donors in highly influential US offices.

If Ivanka was there as a pleasantry at some non diplomatic portion of the conversation, or perhaps knows Abe previously I don't see a problem. If biz was discussed under the auspices of the Presidency,then I would consider that a problem.

It's all different now that it is Trump. Innocent Vs. Evil for the same circumstances. Had that been Chelsea you people would have lost your minds.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
It does strike me as rather unusual. The best line of defence might be that Trump is still, technically, a private citizen, and these meetings are not technically diplomatic.

They are now, He gets the daily intelligence briefings. They are certainly official and diplomatic meetings now. He sits down with Abe, it is in an official capacity.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It does strike me as rather unusual. The best line of defence might be that Trump is still, technically, a private citizen, and these meetings are not technically diplomatic.

They are now, He gets the daily intelligence briefings. They are certainly official and diplomatic meetings now. He sits down with Abe, it is in an official capacity.

Ivanka is part of his team, so I don't think it unusual that she would be in some meetings with him.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's not so bad, especially since Ivanka will be the first woman president eventually.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's not so bad, especially since Ivanka will be the first woman president eventually.

Distinct possibility.
She seems like she has the capability.
2024?
edit on 18/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Ivanka is part of his team, so I don't think it unusual that she would be in some meetings with him.

In normal circumstances, probably not too unusual.
But in less than 2 months that entire Valley of the Dolls family will be running his business.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Let's just make Palin Ivanka's VP for 2020 and call the country dead. It is already doomed.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

In normal circumstances, probably not too unusual.
But in less than 2 months that entire Valley of the Dolls family will be running his business.

"Valley of the Dolls"? Not sure what you mean - is that an American thing?
He's not President yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Let's just make Palin Ivanka's VP for 2020 and call the country dead. It is already doomed.

I take it that glass ceiling is not really that important after all...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Both are very successful, capable people. Of course, they go against the orthodoxy, so it won't be long before self-proclaimed good people start trashing them as bimbos and dunces, as is always the case when it comes to conservative women. Sexism is a one-way street apparently.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

and, barron, let's not forget him, maybe 2032?

LOL. you vote trump because he's not part of establishment but wouldn't mind helping him build a dynasty. good lord.

edit on 18-11-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

and, barron, let's not forget him, maybe 2032?

LOL. you vote trump because he's not part of establishment but wouldn't mind helping him build a dynasty. good lord.

That's note why I backed Trump, but making stuff up seems to be the going rate around here.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

my bad. I'm pretty sure that's the majorities reason, tho, at least from what I've heard. you'd be okay with a dynasty then?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

my bad. I'm pretty sure that's the majorities reason, tho, at least from what I've heard. you'd be okay with a dynasty then?

It depends on the family.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join