It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

War On Cash Begins; India, Australia and Others Begin Ban on Cash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sweden expects to be cash free in 5 years.

Looks like Australia may follow India, Citi Bank in Australia may no longer offer cash in the banks. If you prefer cash, go to the ATM. Of course cash can't be tracked, but if you use a card, it's tracked.

There are 25 deaths associated with the India's decision to kill large bills. From suicides to hospitals not excepting cash anymore. A large number of Indian businesses will only except cards.

This may be a plan to go to a 1 world cashless currency, where you have no choice about what you use to pay for stuff.

This leave precious metals up in the air, in India they have seen the metal confiscated before, just like in the US.

This is a bit coin piece, but has some good info. Last minute of the video it talks about bit coin you can shut it off.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Where are you getting this "info" from other than the youtube video? IMO, it doesn't seem very logical to "ban cash"

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Where are you getting this "info" from other than the youtube video? IMO, it doesn't seem very logical to "ban cash"

It's a real thing. Martin Armstrong has also commented on this, late last night. If you don't know who he is, read his Wiki page. He is a legit source.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Now this is a conspiracy worth talking about. I heard of the situation in India where they're trying to cut down on counterfeit bills . as of earlier in the week it was causing major problems in the country for people who have cash savings in their home they wouldn't be able to change the money into new bills.
Essentially losing the value of your savings.

In order to fulfill prophesy this must come to pass worldwide. Whether this is the start of the dominoes who knows. Well worth keeping an eye on this situation.
Me I hate using my debit card.
I try to always have the cash on me. Can't hack my cash

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So, I'd assume the end of "cash" would lead to people who earn, by illegal means, would essentially have their money become obsolete, because they won't be able to launder it into electronic mode to be spent, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
If you don't know who he is, read his Wiki page. He is a legit source.

So a convicted, admitted fraudster is considered a legit source by you.....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Ameilia
If you don't know who he is, read his Wiki page. He is a legit source.

So a convicted, admitted fraudster is considered a legit source by you.....

Read the trial transcripts. Seriously. He was held in contempt of court for years, in an unprecedented move by the US government. He was only released once the Supreme Court agreed to hear his case. The Supreme Court declines the vast majority of cases, so an agreement to hear a case is a rather big deal. The Wiki page is just the start, and you can do your own research from there.

Btw, if you check the blog, Armstrong was literally the only person calling the election accurately, over a year ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thats a bitcoin ad......

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Right.

How do you buy at a yard sale or buy a car or any other item from a private seller? Give money to the homeless?.... take a card? No? Well sorry guess you're just gonna go hungry till you get a card machine....government subsidized card machines for the poor? lol

Natural disaster leaves whole cities with no electricity, card machines down....no cash? LOL more like SOL

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There are 25 deaths associated with the India's decision to kill large bills. From suicides to hospitals not excepting cash anymore. A large number of Indian businesses will only except cards.

I am not being a grammar nazi. But your post is completely contradictory unless you learn the correct meaning of two words.

Knowing the difference between except and accept in English is important here.

Except - Not including; other than (en.oxforddictionaries.com...)

Accept - To agree to take something.

I suggest you edit it while you can.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You caught me, and you R being a grammar N. I tend to leave soome mistakees inn mii post so their kan be know dobt thay are not a ku n paist.

I am not being a grammar nazi. But your post is completely contradictory unless you learn the correct meaning of two words.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hi mate my 2pc..

I am from London UK and the "cash" system here is going at a alarming rate, you can no longer use cash for a bus fair and if you want to purchase a car from a dealer you may well be refused or they will only accept a tiny amount and the rest has to be a bank transfer, I witnessed this situation recently with someone and the dealer stated they had to comply with money laundering laws.

If you want to get anything over a menial amount of cash from your bank it is like a job interview, I wanted to get £10000 for a construction project and had to go into a room to discuss it with a "senior" member of staff..

It is a real thing and people here are giving up on cash at a alarming rate, personally anything I purchase outside of essential is cash but I am very much in the minority...

RA

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks
India was in the news in the last 3 days, and Australia over the last year has been talking about how it can do this.

www.gizmodo.in...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Whilst it is true that India has taken out of circulation some bank notes (and replaced them with new ones) and the process is causing short term problems (because some banks, especially in rural areas, havent yet recieved enough of the new notes to go around) they are no more trying to go cashless than they are trying to make everyone listen to 2 hours of Justin Bieber every morning before they go to work

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982
ELLO-(sorry Americans think you yell ELLO at people as a greeting)

Ahh freedoms lost.

I am from London UK and the "cash" system here is going at a alarming rate, you can no longer use cash for a bus fair and if you want to purchase a car from a dealer you may well be refused or they will only accept a tiny amount and the rest has to be a bank transfer, I witnessed this situation recently with someone and the dealer stated they had to comply with money laundering laws.

edit on 18-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Fine, except my advice then.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

The story is about removing, if it were America the $100 and $50, and according to the story, they are not replacing them. Where did you get that info, I am interested to see if they are indeed going to restore the larger bills.

Whilst it is true that India has taken out of circulation some bank notes (and replaced them with new ones) and the process is causing short term problems (because some banks, especially in rural areas, havent yet recieved enough of the new notes to go around) they are no more trying to go cashless than they are trying to make everyone listen to 2 hours of Justin Bieber every morning before they go to work

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Only a matter of time before the world is cashless. Most people who make legal transactions already prefer cashless methods.

I would prefer having cash, obviously, as cashless gives big brother much more control/oversight.

I wonder if bitcoin is in fact worth looking into?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
the banks & ATMs are busy dissuading people from using cash...first to control your behaviors

later in a phase 2, the 'free' ATM will not dispense folding money at all but will deliver the product which will be a re-fillable charge card to condition the holder to 'buy' something every day with the card or the card will no longer be active after 36 hours of no debit transactions...

the person must then get issued a replacement card which facilitates a minimum of 2 digital transaction per day and another 36 hour window of forced usage..... they want the velocity of money and the multiplication of money to grow big enough so that the Super-Computers will not experience any 'down time'

it will be vital for the Matrix of supercomputers to be in constant productivity mode and for the collective/individual human interface to be buying or spending constantly.... (perhaps even your life insurance will be deducted to keep active your account card)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join