It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge, Steven Greer, fake alien invasion and WW3 - Where is the Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Steven Greer

This is from a lecture of November 13, 2016 where Greer urgently warns of a fake alien invasion that has the goal to push humanity into a war against real aliens (WW3). I am interested in his comments about Tom DeLonge:
"People who had been in those programs, deep intelligence programs, that are in unacknowledged special access projects, often are given information that is not true so that they will convey it to others. And they are being used for that purpose. A great example of that is a man, it kind of broke my heart... have you ever heard of a group called Blink-182? So back when they were a young group there was a guy named Tom DeLonge that was following my work and we met when they were at their apex as a group ...???.. early two thousands. And he ...???... as you know it from the Wikileaks, by General Macaskill at the Wright Patterson and some others who were feeding him disinformation about a threat so that it would get to the young people like in the new movie Independence Day ..."
"I don't think Tom DeLonge is in any way a bad person. I think he, however, has been used to do that by General Macaskill and others, as have many other folks."
Source: youtu.be...
[on the importance of involving young people] "It doesn't need to be through Tom DeLonge saying, you know, there's evil aliens out there and the military is doing a great job of kicking alien butt. ... I am sorry Tom, because we have known each other for a very long time. This is all very painful for me, I guess you are gathering that."
Source: youtu.be...

Greer's entire lecture is very interesting in my opinion and worth hearing, even if it is 3 hours long

In a nutshell:
- Since around WW2 we had anti-gravity powered UFOs, weapons that can take down (real) extraterrestrial spaceships and advanced mind-control technology (creating illusions in a person's mind, indistinguishable from reality for the victim).
- The people at the very top of these secret projects are true psychopaths, with Nazi origins. Their ultimate goal is power over others. Artificially created wars and conflict are the tools to unite people under a totalitarian regime, against an enemy. They want maximum power over us in the form of a global fascist government. The enemy would then be extraterrestrial.
- Over the past 60 years there was a lot of propaganda that should make us see aliens as mostly evil.
- A fake alien invasion may be imminent (the reason for the lecture). We should learn to recognize fake UFOs: Look for rivets, seams, bolts, etc. Everything that reminds you of good ole earth technology. True interstellar ships have an entirely different process of manufacturing, and it shows in the details (out of this world).
- Greer's answer to the problem: Make love, not war. Although we took down dozens of real interstellar spaceships, there has not been any retaliation from an alien race. Conclusion: ETs must be nice guys. We should behave and try to befriend them instead of starting a war against them (which we have no chance of "winning").

Tom DeLonge

I have read his book "Sekret Machines" (and loved it). Quotes from the foreword:
"I am here to tell you that an entire history of an unexplained and infamous myth - a Legend - IT’S ALL TRUE."
"I’ve had meetings in mysterious rooms far out in the desert. I’ve had meetings at the highest levels of NASA. I have had conversations at research centers, think tanks, and even on the phone connected to secret facilities. I’ve been introduced to a man whom I call “the Scientist,” and another whom I call “the General.” And there are many more of whom I cannot say much about, but some have become true friends, and all have become close counselors. Each of these men has all held, or currently holds, the highest offices of the military and scientific elite."
"So to all my passengers taking a ride into the land of Sekret Machines, I have been granted the opportunity to tell you a story over a series of novels about the important events that happened over the past sixty years. These moments shaped our world in more ways than one. I know it seems unbelievable, but it’s true."

Nobody has proven so far that DeLonge's contacts are not real. And with what he states in the foreword, I am taking the basic concepts of Sekret Machines as fact. A summary of the key points that I remember (SPOILER ALERT if you plan to read the book):
- UFOs, area 51, Roswell are all real.
- With material and people gained from WW2 and the Nazis the US has built anti-gravity vehicles (TR-3B). And so have the Russians.
- It seems that UFOs (ours) from the US and from Russia are fighting against each other. The Russians are behind fake abductions (humans posing as ET).
- There are true extraterrestrial UFOs and living beings inside them. These spaceships are piloted directly with the mind (you put your hands on a surface and "feel" the ship, your thoughts then direct flight, weapons and cloaking). Clarity of the mind is essential for flying these ships.
- There is a power group that seems to be at least partly in control. These are the bad guys, driven by money and power. Murder and violence are their tools. Lower ranks in the military do not have full information (everything is extremely compartmentalized), they are the good guys.
- Something that the bad guys desperately want is a stone tablet, adorned with extraterrestrial technology. Sounded like one of Moses' tablets to me, but the story did not say so.
- For a top dog in the US secret projects the book that is key to the UFO phenomenon is, surprisingly, The Odyssey by Homer. He says that "religion" or rather "myths" has everything to do with it. MAXIMUM SPOILER ALERT. SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT TO READ THE BOOK. Quotes from the last two pages of Sekret Machines: "You’re saying that the craft we’re flying were brought here by aliens which humans took to be the gods of ancient Greece, but they left and now we have their stuff?”. Answer: "What makes you think that they ever left?"

Evaluation

DeLonge's and Greer's statements about UFOs, ETs and secret projects basically match.
But their is one important difference and it concerns the ETs' attitude towards humanity.

Greer sees ETs as mostly good, definitely not a threat for us unless we challenge them. The real evil is the human "cabal" (David Rockefeller is one of them) and their secret projects. This group has been working towards Armaggedon (WW3 against an ET race) for the last 60 years.

DeLonge implies that at least some of the aliens are impostors. They make us believe that they are gods and have us fight wars for them. While we do have insane and criminal humans involved, there are many good guys in the secret projects and they seem to have a plan to free humanity from destructive ET influence.

The big question is: Which one of the two, if any, has got it right?
edit on Fri Nov 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped intro comment......Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think the real question is, when will we get the disclosure we deserve? I hope it's in my lifetime.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Evaluation (continued)

Tom DeLonge is a freemason. When I learned this, he first lost any credibility for me. Then I remembered that I once knew a freemason myself, a very kind and capable person. So I dug through all the Internet hatred and found nothing truly objectionable about Freemasonry. Hard-core atheists and materialists won't like them, but I don't care.
I like him as a musician and tend to agree with the view that there is negative ET influence on planet earth. The Archons of Gnosticism, demons, etc. would find an explanation in ET influence. "Prison planet" just feels right as a designation. It is also remarkable how much suffering humanity had to endure through war and disease during recorded history. I know not one single person myself who would WANT war. So, how come?

As for Greer, it seems to be mandatory to hate him, especially on sites like ATS. His biggest crimes are charging money for his services and having made a few mistakes along the way. OK, then I am guilty, too. Just like everybody who tries to work honestly for a living.
I am totally with him when he advocates peaceful contact and spiritual progress instead of violence, hatred and war. But maybe this viewpoint is too naive when there actually are evil ETs playing tricks on us?

I wish Greer and DeLonge would talk to each other. And then they should let us know what came out of it

What do you think? Prevent Armaggedon or kick ET's ass?
edit on 18-11-2016 by SacredLore because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

I think DeLonge or Greer are our best hope for disclosure. Even if they are wrong they seem to at least make some progress and keep trying. You could support one of them, either by buying Sekret Machines or by donating for Greer's Sirius Disclosure.

Or just wait it out...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: SacredLore

play away blue eyed children...

Thank you

It's just there is already so much lengthy complaining what a crook Greer is and how DeLonge is manipulated. I did not want this thread to be jammed with the same old blabla. Let's just start from the assumption that both could be honest (and still have it wrong).
Especially with Tom DeLonge I feel a closer look is justified. He IS in contact with high ranking officials (proven on Wikileaks).

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

I’ll read his book co-authored with Peter Levenda when it comes out in March 17.

I somewhat trust Levenda through his masterpiece Sinister Forces.

Greer, of course, when you first hear him you like him and want him to be real but has unfortunately come under withering criticism which seems to be justified. Though, I wouldn’t write him off.

BTW I respect your desire not to have a thread with the usual Greer hate and ridicule spree.

Right on

edit on 18-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah, looking forward to that book, too! DeLonge said there will be documentaries, not just fiction (based on facts).

Another hopeful project is this movie: www.arielphenomenon.com...
One of the strongest UFO cases in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Adults stay out: If you know that Greer and/or Delonge are outright liars anyway, please move on to your grown-up topics and let us blue-eyed children play. Thank you.

the motto of this site is to deny ignorance, not ignore it.

how much more do these people have to do before you all wake up and wise and realize these guys are fiddlers and their followers are....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It's just there is already so much lengthy complaining what a crook Greer is...

Have you ever considered there might be a reason for that? Deny ignorance, dont embrace it.

But hey, if you want to waste your time indulging proven con-artists, more power to ya.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

As for Greer, it seems to be mandatory to hate him, especially on sites like ATS. His biggest crimes are charging money for his services and having made a few mistakes along the way. OK, then I am guilty, too. Just like everybody who tries to work honestly for a living.
Inventing invisible interdimensional space ships that nobody can see isn't working honestly for a living, but I guess that people who are stupid enough to believe in such things have to pay a stupidity tax when they give Greer money for such things. You can see a whole group of people filming the "invisible interdimensional space ship" in this video, or should I say you can see what a bunch of idiots Greer followers are because you can see there's nothing there where the ship supposedly is.

Exopolitics Hong Kong Attends CSETI with Dr Greer - 2010

So yes there's good reason to disrespect Greer; he has well and truly earned such lack of respect, however Greer might actually be right about Delonge being used to spread disinfo. That doesn't mean Delong is lying, but maybe he is an unwitting pawn in the propaganda/disinfo game.

edit on 20161118 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Inventing invisible interdimensional space ships that nobody can see isn't working honestly for a living, but I guess that people who are stupid enough to believe in such things have to pay a stupidity tax when they give Greer money for such things. You can see a whole group of people filming the "invisible interdimensional space ship" in this video, or should I say you can see what a bunch of idiots Greer followers are because you can see there's nothing there where the ship supposedly is.

Stupidity tax is a trusted tool of evolution and I am all for it. The video is indeed, ehm, somewhat underwhelming. But with the Asian lady claiming to have seen a light, and an inverted compass needle as a possibly objective phenomenon, it still has more meat than what Greer has put up on one of his websites. Except for the "Gulf Breeze Sighting, 1992" I see nothing that cannot be trivially explained.

So yes there's good reason to disrespect Greer; he has well and truly earned such lack of respect, however Greer might actually be right about Delonge being used to spread disinfo. That doesn't mean Delong is lying, but maybe he is an unwitting pawn in the propaganda/disinfo game.

Let's not overlook that Greer has put out some interesting stuff, too, and that he is trying to do it again.
Still, 1:0 for DeLonge as regards credibility, I guess. I'll have to wait and see what else will come from Tom in the future.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

edit on Fri Nov 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped intro comment......Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Duh... the introduction comment was the only thing that seemed to catch the interest of ATSers

Hope this will not degrade into just another "Greer is a fraud" thread then...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread. So, I do not have a ton of knowledge on this subject, compared to some of the posters on this site. I've been interested in the topic all of my life, and have only in the psat few years started to read everything I can.

I'm not sure what all of the Greer-hate is about. I suppose that exposes me as a simple-minded beginner in the subject, right? But Greer, at least he made an effort way back when to have some actual documentation and some actual witnesses who have gone on record, and some of those witnesses can actually be vetted to have the jobs that they say they had within the military, etc.

Compare that to complete fraudsters like Corey Goode, who have thousands and thousands of rabid and aggressive followers yet ZERO DOCUMENTATION OR EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING he claims, and Greer looks not so bad. So he charges for ufo-watching expeditions...fine. Does charging folks to mediate on a ufo-watching spree, does that negate all of the info he has provided? Again, at least he has some credible witnesses. Compare that to Corey Goode who doesn't charge you anything to read his "intel uodates," which have zero evidence or claims that a person can even begin to investigate for validation, nor does he have a single real individual in his yarns that one could check up on either.

As far as Tom Delonge, as far as I see he hasn't contributed any knew information to the field as of yet. But to me he seems uber naive in believing there is no way he is being used to spread disinformation.

It's all a freaking mess. None of us, even though some folks on here sure make some definitive statements suggesting they KNOW what the whole puzzle is, know what's really going on.

It does blow that I am really interested in this subject, but have to hide it, lest I be mistaken for a goofy idiot. Is it even possible to clean up this "community" and make it respectable?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Thanks for this thread.

I am glad that you see more in this thread than merely a place to demonstrate your superiority in judgement regarding a man called Greer.

Greer, at least he made an effort way back when to have some actual documentation and some actual witnesses who have gone on record, and some of those witnesses can actually be vetted to have the jobs that they say they had within the military, etc.

Totally agree. Here is a definition of ignorance:
lack of knowledge or information about something
"Lack of knowledge" can mean ignoring the bad, but just as well ignoring the good. Throw out the baby with the bath water, I find we should keep this saying in mind, also when it comes to Greer. The MTV and Twitter generations have a problem with attention span. This can get in the way of truly acquiring knowledge or information. I mean you have to be able to read a book like Sekret Machines to understand what DeLonge is all about. And you have to be able to follow through on an entire movie of Greer in order to see the good and the bad. Selectively picking out only what confirms your negative judgement is just as bad as naiveté.

Some of the "experts" here on ATS also seem to lack humor. Come on, this is a conspiracy site. Nobody in his right mind could claim to know everything about these subjects. Who knows, maybe Greer's little lights are an ET phenomenon, unlikely as it is. But without attending one of his events myself or an unbiased study, I cannot pretend to KNOW that it is all BS.

Compare that to complete fraudsters like Corey Goode

Funny that you mention Goode. After reading some outrageous claims of him I searched around and came to the conclusion that he is indeed delusional or lying intentionally. I have done the same for DeLonge and Greer, but came to a different result.

It's all a freaking mess.

This is most likely by design.
I have hopes that more of value will come from DeLonge. Even if he is being manipulated, I prefer "partial disclosure" controlled by the establishment over the status quo. Once the fact is established that other civilizations exist and we can have contact with them, we will have a base for real change. Let's hope that DeLonge is not just being set up to be destroyed by ridicule in the end.

I am really interested in this subject, but have to hide it, lest I be mistaken for a goofy idiot.

When I was a child I used to hide my Erich von Däniken book from my friends. Don't know why we should be ashamed to seek for truth outside of the mainstream. But it is a fact that the middle class will jealously cling to the status quo and not hesitate to attack anyone daring to think outside of the box. One would hope that readers on sites like ATS are different. But to me it seems that it is just a different type of jealous middle class. The same mechanism is at work: Stay in line or get attacked.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Interesting information about Tom DeLonge and Wikileaks:

Tom DeLonge on Podesta Emails

DeLonge:
"I am still here. Wikileaks really messed some important stuff up,"
"What seems like ridiculous subject matter to most, is of massive importance to admirable National Security Leadership. It's easy to poke fun about the topic from an armchair, but unless you're invited to the meetings I have been a part of, then...no more laughing. Big things are coming. Project is still on, believe it or not, things just got bigger."

Can't edit the OP anymore, but according to Wikileaks DeLonge's contact that Greer refers to is probably General McCasland (not Macaskill). Hard to hear for me what name Greer actually says, English is not my native language.
If McCasland has honorable goals I hope he won't get in trouble because his name leaked. If a strange accident happens to him or his family, we should blame D. Rockefeller & Co.

edit on 19-11-2016 by SacredLore because: additional info on name of Tom's contact

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
I think the real question is, when will we get the disclosure we deserve? I hope it's in my lifetime.

After reading the OP I'm wondering if we get Disclosure will we know if its true or not?

top topics

join