It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Turkey to Legalise Paedophilia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Then it needs to be changed and the ones who put that in are very very dark beings. We know many dark beings set their sights high on control over others and law making, does not mean we don't know right from wrong and can point really righteous fingers at wrong!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

You miss the point. Yes. To THEM...in their country...under their belief systems...it is. Whacked as that is...would you want them coming here and doing the same we are to them? Just stay out of their country.

There are way more wacky, nutzy, perverted countries all around the world with some really really deplorable and disgusting things none of us know or would approve of. But, I can only say....stay out of it, their politics, ideals, religions, laws and practices and traditions.

Horrible as it sounds...the world is a crazy place. We need to just take care of our own affairs, pray and stay out of theirs, and keep them out of of ours.

*Good thread by the way. Youve made a valid point here. Thanks a lot.

MS

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Paedophilia is sexual activity with a pre-pubscent child.

I am not sure anyone could reasonably argue, even in Turkey, that they thought the 8 year old they raped was really 18

No, it's preferential sexual attraction to pre-pubescent. It's not in the act, it's in the thought.

Read the OP, there appears a contradiction until you realize there's a mixing of legal lingo with laymen. The person gets out of the rape if he agrees to take responsibility and it was deemed not to be coerced or forceful. What rape happens that isn't coerced or forceful? That's sexual contact with someone underage. It's legally considered a form of rape. Not the same as laymen use.
edit on 18-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's easy to think that where you live and the laws and morals you follow are the only ones that are right, and that people who don't think the same way you do are horrible monsters.

Don't like this idea? Stay the hell out of Turkey with your kids.

So you're pro-pedophilia? Anyone who has sex with a minor should be publicly castrated by the victims father. I hope you don't have children. Or if you do, I hope they aren't female. Your comment was tantamount to condoning statutory rape and I think that is sickening. People who have sex with minors are horrible monsters. You sir, are a vile human being.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

From my point of view. I agree Unity_99.
. Ego predatory behavior is "demonic".

Objective morality exist and the wiser humanity get the better humanity will see how their behavior and others behavior propagate thru all souls including animals and refuse to do behavior that cause other suffering.

To the 200 IQ beings that will sooner or later evolve from the current human, the current behavior of humanity will look insane and missguided.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's easy to think that where you live and the laws and morals you follow are the only ones that are right, and that people who don't think the same way you do are horrible monsters.

Don't like this idea? Stay the hell out of Turkey with your kids.

Excuse you, but an adult engaging in "sex" with a child is pure evil and wrong. I don't give a f*** WHAT country you live in. A rapist gets to "marry" his victim? WTF? Who the hell would condone that behavior? Liberals and Muslims CLEARLY would, that's who...

Anyone who looks at a child as a "sex object" needs to be locked away in an asylum for the mentally ill.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This isn't an issue with Islam specifically, it's a problem the world over. Maybe in the case of Turkey passing this bill, maybe there is a matter of Islamic culture to consider, but I'm not going to be labelling this as some kind of crisis with Islam in particular. Children are being targeted in a systematic manner and it is becoming an institutional practice in Europe and North America as well. While Turkey may be passing a bill which could allow for paedophiles to get away with their crimes, which is bad enough of course - here in England for example people in positions of power don't care about the law anyway so they don't care to look for legislation which would protect them, they think they can just go about abusing children without intervention. It's quite clear by now just how damaging this is not only to the individual victims, but moreover society itself.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
From the same region where a rape victim is arrested for illegal “extra-marital sex”.

British woman who says she was gang raped arrested on 'extra-marital sex' charges in Dubai as attackers go free

If there's a hell on earth, look no further than on that side of the globe.

I can assure you Greece and Lebanon and Cyprus and Israel are not hell on earth. Very far from it.

Tell me, do you think it's acceptable to lump all these countries as the same? Or is it exceedingly ignorant?

Shall we lump the US with Mexico and Canada and Bolivia etc?

Another question...are you really telling me you believe that a country of tens of millions of good people, no one is against sex with kids being legalised? Jaw dropping xenophobia and islamophobia.

Back to the op, having not read the link yet..did this not get posted a few moths ago and get thoroughly debunked?
edit on 19-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Only a question of time before the paedophile elite start convincing liberals to make paedophiles a part of their deviant collective, a protected victim class like all other deviants they pander to.. It would be the crowning achievement of their sexual revolution, but also of their agenda having reached a certain threshold, a kind of critical mass where by anything goes.. Where the people could be conditioned into supporting the most vile things through decades of gradual conditioning and normalisation. The sick degenerates could finally reveal themselves and partake in their sickness openly in society, without fear of reprisal. All the while having legions of insane liberals screaming their vile hatred at anyone that protests their new liberal paradigm. The brainwashing would be complete..

The ultimate spitting in the face of Western civilisation..

We must stop these demonic liberals before they make paedophilia legal and take away our children.

‘Virtuous paedophile’ reveals he is ‘not ashamed’ of being sexually attracted to children as young as THREE

They have already begun.. we must stop their evil!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join