It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Turkey to Legalise Paedophilia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I imagine these young girls are thrilled, marrying the man of their dreams.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

This is beyond sickening and could set in motion God only knows what ramifications. More than likely islamic based premises since I've read about this being a convenient "out" for pedophilia. What world force could become involved enough to thwart this barbaric practice? Or is there even one that would take this on and fight it with ANY kind of conviction?

I'd like to see something done about allowing marriages between VERY close relatives in order to put a stop to rampant inbreeding practices currently condoned by certain religions. In a study by a Danish psychologist it was proven that 70%, (SEVENTY PERCENT!) of muslims in England were inbred. Same thing goes for the Pakis. (It should be noted that those published findings were banned from the internet not long after the results of the research was made public. Not denied, just banned. Strange, right?) Is it really so surprising given what much of their twisted mindset and behavior is like that a major causation can probably be attributed to the continued contribution and/or recycling of damaged genetic factors that have resulted from what CENTURIES worth of generation after generation of inbreeding can produce? There are actual laws in effect in the US banning marriages of close relatives, but varying from state to state, prohibiting marriages between relatives from 6th cousins on in some, to 1st or 2nd in others. I wonder if the science of genetics is banned in countries where this close of a union takes place?! Or would they even care I wonder, just as long as there are 15-20+ offspring...gotta make that quota I guess!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You do know you can legally marry as young as 12 in America.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
we are talking 18 here as I read it for Paedophilia what ever that is

edit on 18-11-2016 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It's called islam.

The regressive left loves it.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Curse all those Muslims in South America, where the Age of Consent drops as low as 13 but is predominantly 14 years of age.
Curse all those Muslims in China, where the Age of Consent is 14
Islam is the Minority religion in Christian dominated Angola, where the age of consent is 12 (even though 12-15 is considered abusive, it's not often prosecuted)

edit: and just for #s and giggles - because History is oft times hilarious.
en.wikipedia.org...

In the United States in the 1890s, several states had an age of consent as low as 10. In 1895, the age of consent in Delaware was 7, according to an article in The New York Times.[31] However, the "social purity movement" and other woman-led reform groups began advocating a raise in the age of consent to 16, wanting to raise it ultimately to 18, and by 1920 almost all states had raised their age of consent to 16 or 18.[32]

edit on 11/18/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Maybe youd prefer Afghani custom?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Just sayin'.

Where and under what circumstances?

Do those laws say a 12 year old can marry her own rapist?

Probably not eh?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Are you telling me that because something like this would never even be discussed in Parliament, let alone become legislation, that it is perfectly acceptable for Turkey to allow for it?

Turkey is a sovereign nation, so they can do what they want. What are you going to do about it? Send in the troops? Kill them and keep killing them until they realize the error of their ways?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I imagine these young girls are thrilled, marrying the man of their nightmares.

There, fixed it for ya...

This is disturbing, on every level I can safely conceive of for the sake of my sanity. It is time, and past, for Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc...to be bid a not so fond farewell.

They've a right, I suppose, to pass the laws they choose to pass in their own country... However, nothing is forcing us to have anything to do with them save some rather murky, ill-thought out agendas that need changing.

Yo, Donnie-baby, you listenin'? Of course with Rudi possibly becoming Sec. of State, the status quo ante maintains, doesn't it? Prove me wrong, Donald.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Nope. Sever relationships with 'em. Any dealings get done through the back door. They don't like it? Too bad.

There's many a way to yank the little dogs chain.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Nope. Sever relationships with 'em. Any dealings get done through the back door. They don't like it? Too bad.
There's many a way to yank the little dogs chain.

Sure. Embargoes always work.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Embargos are only one tool, and not necessarily the best one.

However, severing political and military ties? Think that might have an effect? I'm sure you can come up with other methods of "persuasion", 'cause "blackmail" has such a negative vibe to it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
UNCHAINED.

Forced Marriages in America

Shockingly, though, child marriage is legal in the US. While the minimum marriage age in most US states is 18, exceptions in every state allow child marriage.

The project is not yet complete, but already, the numbers are alarming. At least tens of thousands of children, as young as age 12, were married in the US in the last decade. Even more alarmingly, nearly all the children married were minor girls married to adult men, often at ages or with age differences that are considered statutory rape.

History of Unchained

Unchained has made extraordinary achievements in its short history. Here are some highlights: 2015

~ By year’s end, Unchained has helped or is helping more than 200 women on girls, thanks to a team of more than 400 volunteers
~ Unchained’s bill to end child marriage is introduced in the New York Assembly, thanks to Asw. Amy Paulin
~ Unchained’s executive director writes an op-ed, published in the New York Times, about America’s child marriage problem; it sparks a national discussion about child marriage in the US.

www.unchainedatlast.org...
www.unchainedatlast.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Just sayin'.

So are you excusing this or what????

This is a game you always play, instead of talking about the op you come in with some b.s like you did here and half excuse it, what gives annee?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's easy to think that where you live and the laws and morals you follow are the only ones that are right, and that people who don't think the same way you do are horrible monsters.

Don't like this idea? Stay the hell out of Turkey with your kids.
So to be clear, whether or not a given action is immoral depends on your current GPS numbers? I suppose on the open sea anything goes if that is the case?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Child rapist should be burned alive.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Just sayin'.

So are you excusing this or what????

NO. Sorry, NOT - - that this is not confined to one country, belief, culture, etc.

But, many continuously ignore what's going on in their own country.

Its been less then a hundred years in America since women got the right to vote.

The ERA has never been ratified.

Women are still fighting for the right to their own bodies.

Several states have NO legal age restriction on marriage.

Pointing Fingers is a bad habit.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
White men not raping women get attacked all the time by liberals but Muslims can just legalize rape and everything is fine.. I guarantee you no liberal will make an issue out of this.

Sickening #.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's easy to think that where you live and the laws and morals you follow are the only ones that are right, and that people who don't think the same way you do are horrible monsters.

Does the term "human rights" have any value for you? Or does it only apply to adult males?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

World Wide, Universe Wide, this is demonic beliefs. This is not a cultural difference. This is something terrible and it means something terrible about the leaders of these dark primitive places. PERIOD. There is a Universal and SOUL right and wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join