It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtellwell rioting in us is nothing new. and world wide riots over us nothing new and why should we give 2 figs? trade wars with Mexico and china to cause economic ruin where have you been since billy clinton was in power his trade deals allowed american manufacturers to bail on the country for cheaper foreign labor. maybe dealing in business world trump might be able to set economy back on track. immigration if any president would allow the border patrol to actually enforce standing laws and allow law enforcement to # violent criminal immigrants to homelands us might be a better and safer place. he also doesnt want to allow tens of thousands of nonvetted immgrants be forced on us by eu or un like was done in europe .we do not want a repeat of paris attacks here. have a blessed day.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

" I saw comments on social media that many democrats voted for Trump. "

Not All Registered Democrats are Left Leaning Liberal Progressives . The Moderates among the Party are doing a lot of " Soul Searching " Right Now .

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Willtell
Massive riots in the streets, world-wide protests against America, economic destruction through the usual republican rich-man first policies, trade wars with China and Mexico and other countries, and massive division in America, are only the few disruptions Trump's presidency will initiate.

The little things like the wall and the massive and expensive infrastructure he needs to evict 11 million people, and his defense spending increase will in itself bloat the budget beyond anything we’ve ever had.

Choosing right-wing outright racists like Stephen Bannon and Jeff Sessions to powerful positions will seriously undermine Trumps: I’ll be the president of all of the people. This will enflame and divide America unlike anything since the civil war era.

The SCOTUS through Trump’s right-wing appointees will make it very possible for the repeal of Row versus Wade, Obamacare, and Gay marriage and forget the upending of citizens united and any idea of campaign finance reform or holding back the corporate masters who destroyed the working class in the first place.

IF Global warming is a fact then that is another way Trump will not only destroy this country but the world.

Not to mention the fascistic implementation of a Muslim registry and the vicious and humanitarian disaster of throwing millions of immigrant children’s lives into oblivion.

Bottom line Trump will make us want George Bush back and make us look at Obama as if he were Abe Lincoln.

The more Trump does the worst he'll be. The best we can hope for is Trump becomes a standard do nothing Republican and thereby at least leaving things the way they were.

But I doubt he does that, so get ready folks for a really, really bad ride into HELL!

Do you have any source for your unfounded fears? Any link at all?

Or is it just plain ole fear mongering hyperbole?

I will go with option 2.

Especially since you are telling everybody what WILL come to pass.. I will revisit this thread in one year.

You made the prediction, now you live with it.

In one years time, I will be back to discuss "Massive riots in the streets, world-wide protests against America,"... the clock is ticking.

No you won't, you'll forget this just like they want. And everything under Trump will carry on in the usual way...
F_____ up!

Recall, though, I said IF Trump goes along with his crazy plans. HE MAY NOT. They may order him to cease and desist puppet and he will obey.

I stand by the prediction of the false flag since they have to strike back since their setbacks in Syria have taken them to another plan.

Just like they said Trump couldn't win, I'll be back in 1year to watch you eat your words. Trump will make his mark and reshape America into a great country. Prepare to dine on your failed phrases and wallow in your skepticism.
edit on 19-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey man. calm down, take a deep breadth, clear your head of any and all concerns. Just focus on these words, and just listen for a few minutes. You are going to be okay. Think of it this way. You are obviously very scared right now. Don't be. You see, the world can be an awful lonely place sometimes. And sometimes it feels like no one will listen to you. Well, I hear you. You see, I have felt what you are feeling. I supported Trump because of it. I was made to feel that because of that support, somehow I became a deplorable, homophobic, racist, individual that should not even be aloud to voice my opinion.

So I stood up for the only person that was standing up for me. There was no liberals standing for me. I am a straight, white, hard working, tax paying, non-educated, no excuses, get the job done, live in peace, don't bother anyone, live and let live, do it yourself, type of guy. I personally don't care how anyone wants to live, as long as they do not try to push their own personal views on the way they think I should live. Do you not feel the same?

This is America. What makes America great, is that everyone does have a voice. Abraham Lincoln is the one that brought the Republicans into the Presidential office. Under his leadership slavery was abolished. Now since his time republicans have become corrupt. Not just republicans, but democrats also. If you have not noticed, Trump is not your run of the mill republican. I believe he is of the same cloth as Lincoln, or at least more so than most of the other republicans running.

Trump has plowed his way through his campaign with more force than any of the media, government, and citizens have witnessed in their lifetime. They said he would never become President from the time he announced his plans, till the day of the election. So don't worry. I am pretty sure he can handle this. And if he can't, his supporters damn sure can.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

" I saw comments on social media that many democrats voted for Trump. "

Not All Registered Democrats are Left Leaning Liberal Progressives . The Moderates among the Party are doing a lot of " Soul Searching " Right Now .

I'm one of those Trump Democrats, I'm proud to say.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

They cried because they new the gravy train was derailed. They cried because they think that America now has a President that will do right by his country. A President that will not just help a certain kind of person, but everyone that is a citizen of America. An America that will uphold its Constitution. The right to free speech, which the democrats have been trying to stomp out. I mean look at what google is doing. If you can not see what is going on, or if you are for what is going on, then your part of the problem. As an American, I don't want a President that sensors my voice. I mean how would you feel if someone told you that you could not insult people any more with the words you use. You know, like Neo-Nazis. I don't think you would like that.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Verse

They cried because they new the gravy train was derailed. They cried because they think that America now has a President that will do right by his country. A President that will not just help a certain kind of person, but everyone that is a citizen of America. An America that will uphold its Constitution. The right to free speech, which the democrats have been trying to stomp out. I mean look at what google is doing. If you can not see what is going on, or if you are for what is going on, then your part of the problem. As an American, I don't want a President that sensors my voice. I mean how would you feel if someone told you that you could not insult people any more with the words you use. You know, like Neo-Nazis. I don't think you would like that.

The radical liberals will be okay if you give them some play-doh and a coloring book and some safety pins to hold up their diapers.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Completely agree with the OP. I'm grateful to the people of ATS and everywhere who keep hammering the truth about Trump and all that he attracts to him! Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

What is Best for Our Country Comes First , Party Lines a Distant Second . GOD BLESS AMERICA !

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Prediction: In the six to eight months following a Trump presidency, many nations of the world will pull support from the USA and form their own coalition. Trade deals will collapse and the US will officially lose its hold on the world, and status as a super power. Oh also, and if you push back too hard against these sudden changes, this 'new alliance' will not hesitate to take you down militarily.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How can you say Trump is worse than Bush or Obama before he even gets into office? Did you not see what has been happening in the middle east? Or maybe that's okay cuz the news said so. Seriously this thread is retarded.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Hillary is the one responsible for the protests and the riots. If she wasn't such a lying, deceiving crook she would've won and the snowflakes wouldn't be out on the streets with their ridiculous safety pins.

of course...the ole' 180....if your side is accused of something, immediately blame the other side....hey!!!...you must be one of those graduates of Trump university.

No, actually it's a lib tactic, if you hit them with truth, they try to spin and either throw in the (gasp) racism card or say your don't know what your talking about.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

A President that will not just help a certain kind of person, but everyone that is a citizen of America

What a load of BS. Trump is a billionaire businessman who likes to impress other billionaires and celebrities. What in the hell makes you think he gives a damn about anyone in America besides his rich and famous buddies?

He's already given up threatening Clinton because she's rich and famous (and his friend), why do you think he'll keep any of his other talking points?

I'm going to laugh my ass off when all the Trump supporters realize their lives aren't going to get any better because he only cares about the rich.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

If only Hildawg was prez, she'd gaf about us Plebs!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Or you could wait and give him a chance!

What with the absolute scum he's surrounding him self with and putting in his administration?

No.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

A President that will not just help a certain kind of person, but everyone that is a citizen of America

What a load of BS. Trump is a billionaire businessman who likes to impress other billionaires and celebrities. What in the hell makes you think he gives a damn about anyone in America besides his rich and famous buddies?

He's already given up threatening Clinton because she's rich and famous (and his friend), why do you think he'll keep any of his other talking points?

I'm going to laugh my ass off when all the Trump supporters realize their lives aren't going to get any better because he only cares about the rich.

You may be completely correct. I can only speak for myself. I had a good job. Under Obama's administration I lost that job, because of Obama's policies. I was not going to go for an administration that was going to carry on those policies. My life did not get better under Obama. So laugh all you want, this is America.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

NO we are going to use them to feed the MARS colony...didn't YOU get the SECRET MEMO?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

LIAR ...

The illuminati lies...either way she wins
edit on 7-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Blah...blah...blah...Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler, Stalin, Genghis Khan and Vlad the Impaler...blah...blah...blah...eats babies for breakfast...blah...blah...blah...will cause thermonuclear war leaving only cockroaches alive...blah...blah...blah...but not before he rounds up all the gays, disabled, transgender, blacks, Latinos and Muslims and gasses them all...blah...blah...blah...YAWN!!!!!

When, oh wise oracle, will they stop the whining, the smearing, and the juvenile name calling that seems to make them feel better but just makes them look like petulant fascists?
edit on 20-11-2016 by Godabove09 because: Missing text

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Godabove09
Trump has a lot of rope at this point.... will be fun to watch him hang himself with it...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join