It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Willtell
Sorry Trump can't destroy America. Obama has already done that. Trump will have to clean up Obamas mess. That's the truth!

Don't you mean Bush and Cheney.

Absolutely, George Bush and Cheney did much more to destroy American than Obama, though, I’m no fan of Obama

It all water under the bridge now, Trump will finish the job

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

I don't know how to respond... trickle down economics didn't cause the recession, social welfare and deregulation caused the crash, much of which can be attributed to Bill Clinton. How do you run a budget surplus but still increase the National debt? Unchecked military spending? How much Democrat pork was shoveled int the bill to send armor and equipment to our military in Iraq and Afghanistan? The unemployment rate went to #%/# under obama, but his administration fudged the numbers to make it look like the recession ended. Umm, what has obama done to regulate the environment... I remember him refusing global help to stop the flow of oil into the gulf. We have seen a huge uptick in US production of oil. Creating a mandate and beuracracy to pass the buck on healthcare... wtf, how is this good for anyone? Pot? Lol. The auto industry wasn't going under.

Oh yeah, he got the peace prize! Woohoo, he has made the world a safer and better place. :/ I guess you can spin it anyway you want, but when you shovel that much manure it gets real hard to wash the stink off

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hyperbole much?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: onthedownlow
After reading the OP I can only assume that you believe Obama put us on the road to Utopia. The left should want George Bush back... he tried extrememely hard to lead from the center, but the left took advantage of that while decrying his name and his intelligence.

Instead of telling us how Trump is going to destroy America, tell us...How have Obama's policies made America and life better for you?

NO I DO NOT!
Obama is a puppet just like Trump is.

I predicted Obamas puppetry as I predict Trump's puppetry

I don't usually make predictions but I will do one now

A huge 911 type false flag will be done within a year that parallels 911 in which its intent is to blame and attack Iran

Then what was your alternative? Another Clinton presidency? If you admit that things have been on the wrong track for a while, then you must realize that Trump seemed to be the viable option. If his promises were completely empty, then we will be no worse off than we have been. For me, I enjoyed seeing the fear he put into Washington, and I hope something good comes from his presidency

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
a reply to: onthedownlow

Well, for starters, the economy got a whole lot better under Obama. The Great Recession was a direct result of classic Republican tactics that don't work--trickle-down economics, blowing a budget surplus, unchecked military spending, deregulation, the list goes on. They had a super majority when Bush took office, & they spent $$ like a college freshman w/their first credit card. So fiscally responsible; at least a few of them had the guts to admit it.

SO, under Obama, the unemployment rate came back down, markets are thriving, big banks & big polluters have been regulated (yes, I like clean air & clean water), millions of people are insured for the first time, states have been allowed to decide about new markets like pot (and are realizing millions in tax revenue), the auto industry didn't go under, gay people can get married, the list goes on. Not too shabby in my estimate. Sure beat another Bush, another recession, pointless wars, etc.

Obviously you don't work in the financial industry, because your fantasy of Obamas recovery is laughable. Obama doubled our debt that when he took office it took 200 years to make a debt that big and he doubled it in his 8 years. You and your kids have a huge bill to pay back to the banks courtesy of Obama. So that recovery was funded by extreme debt and no jobs program. So when Obama leaves office there is not enough employed people to pay it back since unemployment is really 20%, not the govt. fantasy numbers.

Oh, and the Obama legacy Affordable Care Act is collapsing. The biggest insurer United Health pulled out of the healthcare exchanges and my friend just told me his ObamaCare insurance is going up 300% next year and he can't afford to pay that.
edit on 19-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The unemployment rate went to #%/# under obama,

And decades of off shoring jobs by corporations had nothing to do with that?

When Obama took office, it was all already in the fan.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Has anyone seen some marbles laying around? I'm pretty sure OP has lost some..

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The unemployment rate went to #%/# under obama,

And decades of off shoring jobs by corporations had nothing to do with that?

When Obama took office, it was all already in the fan.

Well then you should love Trump, because Ford decided to keep jobs in Michigan rather than pay an import tax on cars that Trump suggested he'd do to companies leaving the states.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MartinD28
Has anyone seen some marbles laying around? I'm pretty sure OP has lost some..

OP lives on fantasy island if he believes Obama did anything other than wreck our jobs and economy.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Dear OP:

Have no fear, history lesson learned is that the President elect may only effect a few small details within his first 4 year run. They have always save the big issues for their 2nd term election stating that they need more time. The 2 nd term is when they go all out to seal the deals knowing their gig is almost up.

So, you have less than 4 years to become civilly active and make sure you have the best opponent to take the Trump down in 2020! All of the protestors should be focusing more on the reality of the midterms in 2018 and the general in 2020! Running around creating mayhem or shouting to the wind now...is just not effective.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Funny how well that simple easy little strategy works to keep American jobs in America isn't it?

Gee, Barry, why didn't YOU think of that????

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
About that wall. Why don't you check out how well the refugee migration is working in Europe?

Germany: Muslim Migrant with Four Wives and 23 Children Receives $390,000 a Year in Benefits

Germans Are Leaving Germany 'In Droves'

Seriously, do a little research an see how the Europeans feel about this issue and how it has impacted them.

Now consider what the absence of the wall is doing in our country:

DEA: Most Illegal Drugs Enter via Mexico, Cartels Greatest Criminal Threat to U.S.

Report: One new Immigrant for Every two U.S. Births in 2015

Realize fear-mongering works both ways. Going to post some? Try to make it more than your opinion. You sound like a TV news network reporter.
edit on 11/19/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Most of the world cried when Trump won it. This is going to get ugly real fast...seems like half of America is confused. But then again, what's to expect when the hipster is dead and Neo-Nazis have become the latest trend and the president of the USA is a reality-tv star? What next? Kardashian up for president in 2020?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well then you should love Trump, because Ford decided to keep jobs in Michigan rather than pay an import tax on cars that Trump suggested he'd do to companies leaving the states.

Wasn't that a Kentucky plant which wasn't positively leaving.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Four to six minutes.

That's the time it takes for a nuclear launch to occur from the moment the president orders it.

America's in for a really, really bad time.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

LOL, the usual extreme left wing rhetoric... It isn't Trump that is causing riots, it is the extreme left wingers doing so and causing billions of dollars to the economy with the violence and destruction of private and public property...

BTW, news flash, Trump already stated he would be going after illegal CRIMINALS, which is about 2-3 million people. You know, the same type of illegal criminals that the Obama administration has been releasing?...

Not to mention, you claim Trump will implement "republican rich-man policies" yet at the same time deride the fact that the rich globalists don't want him in power... If the rich globalists try to use Trump's presidency to further impoverish the world it is because it's what the rich globalists want and not because Trump wants it...

As for "he is going to "repeal gay marriage" he already said the supreme court already decided that. IMO there should be a compromise between both sides. Neither should the LGBT be able to destroy and impose their views and will on conservatives, and neither conservatives should be able to impose their will on the LGBT community. What imo should have happened is instead of changing/destroying values which millions of Americans still believe in, there should have been a "civic union" type of marriage instead of forcing the LGBT views on the rest of the nation. But the goal was never to "compromise the progressive view", the goal is and has been to "destroy conservative values by forcing the LGBT views down everyone's throat". The views and values of both sides should be protected, instead only one side view one set of values is being protected...

So after all the BS, you make a final progressive bs finalle by implying that "the best thing Trump can do is leave the progressive policies and plans which have been destroying this nation... lol... Seriously, you are actually that naive... Of course he won't keep all the progressive policies. He probably won't be able to do enough to get rid of all the "progressive" policies which are destroying this nation.

As for "global warming" please don't make us laugh... Do tell us how is Obama's policy of telling truckers that they can avoid "climate change regulations" by paying a fee going to stop climate change... This has been a sham by the progressive elites to squeeze people of their money and to implement more control over people's lives. Nothing more.

Your thread is full of nothing but rhetorical BS propaganda from the left.

edit on 19-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

5 Stages of Grief & Loss
1. Denial (and isolation)
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

The Mourning Over the Possible Death of the Democratic Party as we Now know it ? If they Double Down and go More Full Left , that could Very well be the Case . Look for some Moderate Democrats to Jump Ship and change Party Affiliations becoming " Trump Democrats " if that Happens .

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So what's your alternative that's so much of a better future? Burying heads in the sand and electing a woman who people have been saying is rotten for years? Ignoring what's going on with immigration as you are slowly bred out of your own country?

Yeah, the status quo that will lead to the complete takeover of your way of life is certainly the better choice here. Fool.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

5 Stages of Grief & Loss
1. Denial (and isolation)
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

The Mourning Over the Possible Death of the Democratic Party as we Now know it ? If they Double Down and go More Full Left , that could Very well be the Case . Look for some Moderate Democrats to Jump Ship and change Party Affiliations becoming " Trump Democrats " if that Happens .

I saw comments on social media that many democrats voted for Trump.
edit on 11/19/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
America was screwed no matter which way we went. Clinton was hammering for conflict with Russia.

I agree, Trump will destroy America, but honestly, it is nothing less than we deserve for our combined national pettiness and stupidity for the past 25 years. The rest of the world really needs a break from our "leadership". And we will be reaping the very fruits we were so quick to sow. We will choke on every bite of the Trump sandwich so eat up. It's full of electrolytes and winning # you never really cared about in the first place.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join