It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think Willtell is correct.

Trump is destroying their world little by little every second they think about it.

Only one thing left for them to do.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What will destroy America is globalization, eliminating jobs through trade deals, outsourcing and H1B1 visas, non existent borders and putting our own people last. Which candidate embraced this agenda and which one opposed it?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Sorry Trump can't destroy America. Obama has already done that. Trump will have to clean up Obamas mess. That's the truth!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is funny to me. They say that everything comes back around eventually. With that said, I believe this entire article is nearly the exact things said about Reagan and we all know how that turned out. Why can't you see that we have possibly just stepped off of your ride to hell after 8 years? Abe Lincoln = Obama? You must be kidding.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Having read the Op’s opening on how Trump will destroy the country here is what can be stated:

First of all everyone has and should calm down. We still live in a country where the government is a three part system. And what one part decides may not be what happens.

The first thing to look at is how the congress breaks down. And here is the 2017 congress: IN the house of Rep, there are 194 Democrats and 240 Republicans, with 1 tbd. The prior congress there was only 188 Democrats and 247 Republicans. In the Senate, there are 46 Democrats, 2 Independents, and 51 Republicans and 1 TBD. in the prior session it was 44 Democrats, 2 independents and 54 Republicans.

Now as it was not a land slide, and he does not have a super majority in congress, it may be harder for him to get any meaningful legislation through the congress. If the Democrats all vote no, and refuse to back any of the proposed legislation, then it could be where the Republicans are voting alone, passing things, and it would look very bad on them in the long run. And if history is any indicator, even the Justices are up in the air, cause there is no real way of determining how they will vote once on a bench.

When it comes to the various court cases, I would not worry about such, for here is the problem with that. Various groups would like to over turn some of the more controversial decisions, however, the problem with that is once it is done, it opens a door that they do not want people to go through. The question that must be asked and should be, is this: Are those wanting to over turn those decisions prepared to have them used against them? If they find a legal reason to over turn gay marriage, are they prepared to have their own marriages under threat with the potential of having it annulled by court decision against their will? When it comes to Roe V. Wade, are they prepared to lose a right of privacy? And so forth.

The legislators and the justices are not stupid, nor are they wanting to deal with more work than what they have now, and right now, the biggest problem that is facing the federal government is unity of the people, to which it appears as the majority of the country is not wanting, and in 2 years many seats in congress are going to be up for re-election and those in power now, could be looking for a job in the future or worse, find themselves losing far more than what they bargained for by their decisions.

Here is one thing to also consider, in congress, one could say that Trump has more enemies and frenemies than he does allies. Right now it is we are united, but the fractures are there, and there are more who do not like Trump on both sides of the isle. If anything this may be what the country needs to get back on track, something we all can agree on and hate, a president Trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Trump should use laser beams to destroy America.

At least then, it'd look cool.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
After reading the OP I can only assume that you believe Obama put us on the road to Utopia. The left should want George Bush back... he tried extrememely hard to lead from the center, but the left took advantage of that while decrying his name and his intelligence.

Instead of telling us how Trump is going to destroy America, tell us...How have Obama's policies made America and life better for you?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Well, for starters, the economy got a whole lot better under Obama. The Great Recession was a direct result of classic Republican tactics that don't work--trickle-down economics, blowing a budget surplus, unchecked military spending, deregulation, the list goes on. They had a super majority when Bush took office, & they spent $$ like a college freshman w/their first credit card. So fiscally responsible; at least a few of them had the guts to admit it.

SO, under Obama, the unemployment rate came back down, markets are thriving, big banks & big polluters have been regulated (yes, I like clean air & clean water), millions of people are insured for the first time, states have been allowed to decide about new markets like pot (and are realizing millions in tax revenue), the auto industry didn't go under, gay people can get married, the list goes on. Not too shabby in my estimate. Sure beat another Bush, another recession, pointless wars, etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
After reading the OP I can only assume that you believe Obama put us on the road to Utopia. The left should want George Bush back... he tried extrememely hard to lead from the center, but the left took advantage of that while decrying his name and his intelligence.

Instead of telling us how Trump is going to destroy America, tell us...How have Obama's policies made America and life better for you?

NO I DO NOT!
Obama is a puppet just like Trump is.

I predicted Obamas puppetry as I predict Trump's puppetry

I don't usually make predictions but I will do one now

A huge 911 type false flag will be done within a year that parallels 911 in which its intent is to blame and attack Iran
edit on 19-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Massive riots in the streets, world-wide protests against America, economic destruction through the usual republican rich-man first policies, trade wars with China and Mexico and other countries, and massive division in America, are only the few disruptions Trump's presidency will initiate.

The little things like the wall and the massive and expensive infrastructure he needs to evict 11 million people, and his defense spending increase will in itself bloat the budget beyond anything we’ve ever had.

Choosing right-wing outright racists like Stephen Bannon and Jeff Sessions to powerful positions will seriously undermine Trumps: I’ll be the president of all of the people. This will enflame and divide America unlike anything since the civil war era.

The SCOTUS through Trump’s right-wing appointees will make it very possible for the repeal of Row versus Wade, Obamacare, and Gay marriage and forget the upending of citizens united and any idea of campaign finance reform or holding back the corporate masters who destroyed the working class in the first place.

IF Global warming is a fact then that is another way Trump will not only destroy this country but the world.

Not to mention the fascistic implementation of a Muslim registry and the vicious and humanitarian disaster of throwing millions of immigrant children’s lives into oblivion.

Bottom line Trump will make us want George Bush back and make us look at Obama as if he were Abe Lincoln.

The more Trump does the worst he'll be. The best we can hope for is Trump becomes a standard do nothing Republican and thereby at least leaving things the way they were.

But I doubt he does that, so get ready folks for a really, really bad ride into HELL!

Do you have any source for your unfounded fears? Any link at all?

Or is it just plain ole fear mongering hyperbole?

I will go with option 2.

Especially since you are telling everybody what WILL come to pass.. I will revisit this thread in one year.

You made the prediction, now you live with it.

In one years time, I will be back to discuss "Massive riots in the streets, world-wide protests against America,"... the clock is ticking.
edit on R342016-11-19T11:34:07-06:00k3411Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Willtell
Massive riots in the streets, world-wide protests against America, economic destruction through the usual republican rich-man first policies, trade wars with China and Mexico and other countries, and massive division in America, are only the few disruptions Trump's presidency will initiate.

The little things like the wall and the massive and expensive infrastructure he needs to evict 11 million people, and his defense spending increase will in itself bloat the budget beyond anything we’ve ever had.

Choosing right-wing outright racists like Stephen Bannon and Jeff Sessions to powerful positions will seriously undermine Trumps: I’ll be the president of all of the people. This will enflame and divide America unlike anything since the civil war era.

The SCOTUS through Trump’s right-wing appointees will make it very possible for the repeal of Row versus Wade, Obamacare, and Gay marriage and forget the upending of citizens united and any idea of campaign finance reform or holding back the corporate masters who destroyed the working class in the first place.

IF Global warming is a fact then that is another way Trump will not only destroy this country but the world.

Not to mention the fascistic implementation of a Muslim registry and the vicious and humanitarian disaster of throwing millions of immigrant children’s lives into oblivion.

Bottom line Trump will make us want George Bush back and make us look at Obama as if he were Abe Lincoln.

The more Trump does the worst he'll be. The best we can hope for is Trump becomes a standard do nothing Republican and thereby at least leaving things the way they were.

But I doubt he does that, so get ready folks for a really, really bad ride into HELL!

Do you have any source for your unfounded fears? Any link at all?

Or is it just plain ole fear mongering hyperbole?

I will go with option 2.

Especially since you are telling everybody what WILL come to pass.. I will revisit this thread in one year.

You made the prediction, now you live with it.

In one years time, I will be back to discuss "Massive riots in the streets, world-wide protests against America,"... the clock is ticking.

No you won't, you'll forget this just like they want. And everything under Trump will carry on in the usual way...
F_____ up!

Recall, though, I said IF Trump goes along with his crazy plans. HE MAY NOT. They may order him to cease and desist puppet and he will obey.

I stand by the prediction of the false flag since they have to strike back since their setbacks in Syria have taken them to another plan.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Trump is the Vatican's, The un-Holy Roman Empires puppet, T.U.R.E.

its true.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Same poop different day bigger pile smaller shovel. I get it ........the left hates the right and the right hates the left. I'm right and your wrong, our side is more noble then yours..........blah blah blah........and the problems just keep getting bigger and bigger.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Right... you just covered all your bases very nicely....

Either Trump is the anti-christ, or he may turn out to be a great president if he becomes a puppet.

You covered it all in that post my friend.... very telling.

Basically you are saying if he toes the line and allows the status qou in DC to remain, then he will likely be seen in a positive light.

But he doesn't toe the line and does things that the people who elected him wanted him to do, then he is evil.

edit on R532016-11-19T12:53:56-06:00k5311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Trump isn't penalizing me $1,000 because I didn't want his government coerced insurance. Big government is what's destroying America. I don't know if Trump will shrink government, but he certainly isn't as dangerous as Clinton would have been.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well now that I have stopped laughing at your absurd paranoia, I have to ask where do you get this stuff?? First Trump can't do anything more to hurt us than Obama or Clinton have and would have done. The TPP alone would have finished the middle class. Any trade partnership act that is so secret to keep the details under lock and key can not be good for America. If it were Obama would not have been so determined to keep it secret. Then there is the truth that it is because of actions by Obama and Clinton that we have ISIS. Even supply them with weapons etc. so they can wreck the havoc around the world that they do. So all your unfounded and unproven fears are really what WOULD have happened under Clinton. Obama and Clinton, to protect their precious ISIS, have pushed a war with Russia. Clinton would have gone to war. Trump will not. So....I ask again where are you getting this bu****it? Have you even taken the time to research Trump? Have you listened to any of his speeches. Is all your information coming from MSM? It sure sounds like it. All your doom and gloom is ridiculous. You need to occupy your time better. On a different note you sure do not know a thing about Jeff Sessions. I have experienced his leadership as AG and in the senate. He has done alright. Unless you live in Alabama or have followed his voting record, you are not qualified to say what Jeff Sessions stands for. In fact I feel you are either a troll or ignorant. Trump won. He can't do any worse than Obama or Clinton and I feel he will do much more for this country. If you are so absurdly paranoid then maybe you should just leave. Go somewhere else to live where your fears will be justified.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

The insurance companies want that penalty to go up, too, because some people are just opting for the penalty. The conundrum Trump & the GOP are going to have to face is that the individual mandate is necessary to ensure the funds are there for the other aspects that are popular--pre-existing conditions, etc. They need young, healthy people to sign up.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I have yet to get Obama care and I have yet to get penalized. As I'm sure is the same for millions of Americans.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Regarding the statement of Trump'ss evil...First of all I didn’t say Trump was evil. No person is all evil; in-fact Trump IF he keeps his promise on Syria he will have done a great good. But overall he has promised to do many things that will outweigh the good he may do.

Indeed, many of Trump’s promises involve hurting people rather than helping people

It’s a fact that many his promises involve hurting innocent people

Repealing Obamacare will cause untold suffering unless he replaces it with something

Throwing children out of the country

Murdering terrorists family members

Bringing back water boarding

Banning Muslims

What good does any of that crap do for any Americans or anybody

Its a sad commentary on the moral intelligence of Americans to vote for implementing such actions.

Right now he has done nothing but cause division and fear in the country

Hopefully hell rethink some of his promises

edit on 19-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Sorry Trump can't destroy America. Obama has already done that. Trump will have to clean up Obamas mess. That's the truth!

Don't you mean Bush and Cheney.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join