It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I greatly fear no matter what....well get the same crap wed have had to choke down with Hillary, or any other denkey they ran......
The barstids played us again!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Can't wait for the next thread

Best Election ever.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think Trump is going to take away bacon.

And cat memes too.

I didn't expect Trump to ever be my savior....
But if he takes away cat memes.
Woo Hoo!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Every time one of you pull the race card, it shows your ignorance and inability to see anything past your own prejudice. It can't be that someone doesn't like his policies, it has to be that they're a racist, right? What an idiot.
What if I didn't like Bush either? I'm sure that's ok though, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
question, will Trump be putting all the minorities into camps first, or do they immediately get turned into soap? I always get this mixed up.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
You racists had it much worse looking at a black dude staring back you as your president for 8 years. All we have to do is look at an orange dude.

Orange is the new black.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Donald Trump’s Mass Deportations Would Cost Billions and Take Years to Process

The utter absurdity of Trumps ideas are indicated by his scam immigration policy.

On Sunday night, Donald Trump scaled back his campaign promise to forcibly deport the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., telling 60 Minutes, “What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, we have a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate.”

But the new number is hardly reassuring. To put that in perspective, 2.5 million people were deported during the first six years of President Obama’s tenure — far more than were deported by any other president and almost more than all previous presidents combined.

In fact, what Trump is proposing is not very different from what has already been happening under the Obama administration, which has prioritized the deportation of undocumented immigrants with criminal convictions. But there simply aren’t two to three million of them. According to the Migration Policy Institute, the number of undocumented people with criminal records is closer to 820,000, and even then many of those people are not the “rapists” and “criminals” Trump would have us believe but are guilty instead of “status crimes,” like driving without a license in states that won’t allow undocumented people to get one, or entering the country illegally.

There are no were near 2 or 3 million immigrant felons in this country, Trump lies as he breathes and can only get away with such nonsense in a country dumb enough to elect him as president!

So away with the main reason this clown was elected

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
question, will Trump be putting all the minorities into camps first, or do they immediately get turned into soap? I always get this mixed up.

I'm betting Johnson and Johnson will get the soapmaking job.

'No more tears'.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sorry, I'm still fixating on the fact that you don't even like cat memes.

Is this what we can expect from a Trump administration???

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump lies as he breathes and can only get away with such nonsense in a country dumb enough to elect him as president!

Don't forget those of you dumb enough to support Clinton. Caught in lie after lie, scandal after scandal, email after email and you just kept supporting her.
Progressives have had 8 years and accomplished nothing but running this country into the ground with your PC bullsh**.
You lost. Get used to it.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

All this from one of the ATS crowd who vociferously predicted, guaranteed even, that Hillary Clinton would be the next POTUS and Trump didn't have a chance...

The only thing that's being destroyed here is your credibility, and it hasn't been Trump that's done it, it has been 100% you that has swung that hammer. In an additional cruel twist, you may have noticed no riots or civil unrest has broken out over the death and destruction of your credibility... in fact, it's been about as concerning to most as a quiet fart in a hurricane.

But continue, please. There are still a few handfulls of dirt left for you to toss over the grave of your credibility.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Say it with me in a monotone, chanting voice:
" it will be ok, it will be ok"

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante

Beyond that, you seem to think Trump is this immensely powerful being who can destroy the world all by his lonesome?

Trump doesn't care. Trump only cares about Trump.

He's gonna Sluff Off all those little annoyances, like: Roe vs Wade, Obamacare, Marriage Equality, War - - - to his "underlings".

Take a look at his "underlings" - - - they're the ones who are going to affect individuals and the country as a whole.

Again, yawn...

Good gravy, he was elected the president of a country, he hasn't been elected God!

Thanks to our founding fathers, our system of government contains a built in set of checks and balances, which are designed to keep any one branch of the government from abusing its power and running roughshod over the other two branches.

A president only has so much power and can only do so much. He is granted certain powers, while the other two branches are also granted powers, with the result being the three branches keeping one another in check.

The sky is not falling, this is not the end of the world. A guy was elected to office, that's all.

Beyond that, he hasn't even taken office yet. He hasn't changed anything. Why don't you calm down and wait to see if he does any of the things you are already accusing him of?

This running around fearfully sounding alarms about things which haven't even happened yet is a bit much.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm still fixating on the fact that you don't even like cat memes.

Is this what we can expect from a Trump administration???

I would like dead cat memes.
Never see any of those.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Americans felt the country was already destroyed.
They elected trump to make it great again.

the election of a president is not done by majority of popular votes. the electoral college will elect trump, the majority of American voters elected Hillary....we are a republic, NOT A DEMOCRACY in that regard...and that IS A FACT

Where did the word democracy appear in my post?

The Republic chose trump with the current electoral system.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This is what we can expect from Trump.

Dead cat memes.

Thanks a lot, Obama!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I didn't even have to donate to his campaign. That makes the dividends even more amazing.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

We are a divided country and we need to heal our wounds.

Trump's "dead cat memes" will only divide us further.

And Putin likes dead cat memes.

Do you really want that. . . . comrade?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

We are a divided country and we need to heal our wounds.

Trump's "dead cat memes" will only divide us further.

And Putin likes dead cat memes.

Do you really want that. . . . comrade?

Yep. I do.
Cats are halal.

Dogs are haram.

And that is good enough for me.

edit on b000000302016-11-18T15:03:43-06:0003America/ChicagoFri, 18 Nov 2016 15:03:43 -0600300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on b000000302016-11-18T15:05:56-06:0003America/ChicagoFri, 18 Nov 2016 15:05:56 -0600300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Men that don't believe in protecting the environment, labeling GMO food, a woman's right over her body or protective regulations but do believe in the continued control of the world.

Let's not let anything get in the way of money moving to the top.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join