It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Did you use polls to tell the future? How'd that work out last time?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yea but dfnj2015 did

Yeah, I agree. You racists had it much worse looking at a black dude staring back you as your president for 8 years. All we have to do is look at an orange dude.

And we didn't vote for Bannon.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I hope Trump does nothing.

That will be the only way he won’t ruin the fragile America

IF he does what he says he'll do then were finished

I’ll have no joy in saying to you, I told you so

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Hillary is the one responsible for the protests and the riots. If she wasn't such a lying, deceiving crook she would've won and the snowflakes wouldn't be out on the streets with their ridiculous safety pins.

of course...the ole' 180....if your side is accused of something, immediately blame the other side....hey!!!...you must be one of those graduates of Trump university.

Exactly who is in the streets rioting? Is it Hillary supporters? Ah yes, yes it is Hillary supporters.

People don't have to commit crimes and violent acts to get their point across, and in fact it is illegal to do so. There is a thing called peaceful protesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

world-wide protests against America,

citations required

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Trump is going to lower taxes on the rich, build this massive and expensive wall to keep the Mexicans out, put 2 trillion into the infrastructure, and raise the defense budget all at the same time and he expects the economy not to crash and the deficit not to go into the stratosphere.

How’s he going to do that?

Voodoo economics?

The country is at its most divisive moment since the civil war and Trump is gasoline on that fire.

How’s that going to unite the country?

You made a big big mistake America and wishful thinking and fantasy will not take that away

you got to pay the piper

just be willing to take what you've done

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think Trump is going to take away bacon.

And cat memes too.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hillary wouldn't have helped that divide any more. Hell she called half of the opposition deplorables, how presidential. It's not our fault the DNC rigged the whole thing.

They played dirty to get Bernie out.

And they colluded with CNN to prop up Trump because they thought Hillary could beat him.

So why isn't the left mad at the DNC as this is all their fault.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Jokes, smart alec cracks won’t hide reality when one has no logical argument in the face of reason

you'll be very very sorry one day

Remember this thread, remember this OP

link   
I thought you were taking about Hillary....

None of what you say can be proven.
If it could than you can also prove hillary to be as bad as she is made out to be.

Breath, all will be well.. that is unless the Hillaary crowed will stop the temper tantrum protesting.

link   
...and it wont be too long

Trump will make George Bush seem like George Washington in comparison
edit on 18-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Jokes, smart alec cracks won’t hide reality when one has no logical argument in the face of reason

you'll be very very sorry one day

Remember this thread, remember this OP

My jokes versus your supposition.

My jokes are funnier.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The proof is in Trump’s magical thinking policies

Remember the last time we had a GOP president, congress and senate

911, war in Iraq, 2007-8 crash,

Think all those things and more

think doom

of course

Time

WillTell

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

by

edit on 18-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

lets comprimise
- cat memes are expendable - bacon is a food group

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is going to lower taxes on the rich, build this massive and expensive wall to keep the Mexicans out, put 2 trillion into the infrastructure, and raise the defense budget all at the same time and he expects the economy not to crash and the deficit not to go into the stratosphere.

How’s he going to do that?

Voodoo economics?

The country is at its most divisive moment since the civil war and Trump is gasoline on that fire.

How’s that going to unite the country?

You made a big big mistake America and wishful thinking and fantasy will not take that away

you got to pay the piper

just be willing to take what you've done

So what is your solution to all of these problems you have brought to the table?

If you don't have any solutions then your argument is invalid in this forum. Perhaps you should have put your OP in the rant section instead?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Actually all your reasons why Trump will destroy America is a completely false narrative. Those rioters and looters are all Hillary Clinton's "Destroying America's" doing. And the main, and lame stream media. This is all on them, not Donald Trump.

People who support criminal Hillary all whine "what about Trump's corruption"?

If you really want to contribute to solving the issue you should focus on George Soros and Moveon.org etc, etc.
And:
Donald Trump doesn't have a 10 Billion dollar missing money connected to the Clinton foundation in regards to Haiti, or the 10 thousand dead children down there caused by the Clinton foundation's actions. He isn't a baby killer like the Clinton Foundation, he didn't have an illegal email server in his house containing top secret compartmented information that foreign governments now possess. HE didn't lie to congress or perjure himself to his constituents or the FBI. He never committed felonies or high crimes and misdemeanors like Hillary.

I believe you don't actually care about the truth in this matter, but want to contribute to the deceptions and deceits floating around in viral form seeking weak minds to devour like all the leftists who want to abolish our constitutional checks and balances simply because it will help them get what they think they desire, regardless of right and wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Did you read the title? Come on people, the man is from Queens, NY. He LOVES THIS country. Because you don't agree with his opinions or decisions doesn't make this red dawn. Take a deep breath and tell yourself it will be ok

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

9/11 had nothing to do with Bush, more with Bill.

And the 08 crash was banks, not presidents.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

lets comprimise
- cat memes are expendable - bacon is a food group

Never forget.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Excuse me.....but how can you belittle Trump and his supporters as a party of fear when you post this crap?

I snapped this picture of you right before you fabrica, er, posted this:

Seriously, if you have inflammatory opinions, please source some evidence. The chicken little thing is sad.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join