It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
And he never showed his tax returns so must be a Russian agent!
Sorry,couldn't resist..
edit on CSTFriam51161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CSTFripm51261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
WE'LL BE FINE ,we survived Cloward and Piven warfare,SOLIDLY backed by an ALNSKY screaming MSM ,a few nuts on the coasts won't do crap and WE are not really going to worry about Europe,let THEM lead with NATO and spend THEIR money and soldiers this time.
WE are SUCH a TERRIBLE people anyway for our warfare RIGHT ?
edit on 18-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We have already seen how Obama has destroyed America.

But I suppose you never wrote a thread about it, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Hillary is the one responsible for the protests and the riots. If she wasn't such a lying, deceiving crook she would've won and the snowflakes wouldn't be out on the streets with their ridiculous safety pins.

of course...the ole' 180....if your side is accused of something, immediately blame the other side....hey!!!...you must be one of those graduates of Trump university.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Hillary is the one responsible for the protests and the riots. If she wasn't such a lying, deceiving crook she would've won and the snowflakes wouldn't be out on the streets with their ridiculous safety pins.

of course...the ole' 180....if your side is accused of something, immediately blame the other side....hey!!!...you must be one of those graduates of Trump university.

The snowflakes are protesting because Grandma Hillary lost the election. How is Trump to blame for that?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
WE'LL BE FINE ,we survived Cloward and Piven warfare,SOLIDLY backed by an ALNSKY screaming MSM ,a few nuts on the coasts won't do crap and WE are not really going to worry about Europe,let THEM lead with NATO and spend THEIR money and soldiers this time.
WE are SUCH a TERRIBLE people anyway for our warfare RIGHT ?

hey, don't worry there CAV...trump will find a war for you to go shoot somebody, or maybe trump will have all of us democrats wear big yellow "D's" on our clothes, so you can pick us off one at a time, or in groups......

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

The snowflakes are protesting because Grandma Hillary lost the election. How is Trump to blame for that?

by listening to trump's own words that came out of his own mouth in public for a year and a half....unless he was lying about all that, so he could get elected.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante

Beyond that, you seem to think Trump is this immensely powerful being who can destroy the world all by his lonesome?

Trump doesn't care. Trump only cares about Trump.

He's gonna Sluff Off all those little annoyances, like: Roe vs Wade, Obamacare, Marriage Equality, War - - - to his "underlings".

Take a look at his "underlings" - - - they're the ones who are going to affect individuals and the country as a whole.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Jefferton
Or you could wait and give him a chance!

I gave you a star!

He may very well destroy our country, but he hasn't had the chance yet.

I get tired of the fear mongering.

He could be a great man. Only time will tell.

I never had much hope that he will be even a mediocre President, but I will certainly give him a chance.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'll steal one of my posts from another thread on this one.

All I see here is a desperate attempt to hide the fact a week and two days later we're already seeing positive things happen before he's even in office.

Companies and production staying, pressure already urging some to come back.

Russia said ties with the US are renewed.

Syria is willing to speak with us again to combat ISIS.

An aggressive stance moving forward on lobbyists.

And Saudia Arabia shi#ing the bed knowing we're about to stop doing business with animals. (Hillary loves Saudia Arabia and their human rights violations)

By the way the riots are happening under Obama, have been for years.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Again ...same trap.
WE will not allow that to happen EITHER...arguments would be boring and I am 100% busted VA style,If they call MY ASS up most of YOU are already dead

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I didn't even read the op, please, give it a rest.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Funny considering Russia is already renewed ties with us with shillary showing how bad she wanted war with them.

And I think it's cute you act like Democrats will be targets with the news flooding in of the "tolerant Alt-Left" attacking people left and right for deciding to take a different direction for a little while.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

I didn't even read the op, please, give it a rest.

Are you kidding?

What? Are we supposed to automatically change our thinking and opinions now?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
You talk about division and blame it on Trump while over the last 8 years in Obama's eyes, criminals are the victims and those wanting the law to be followed are bigots. As I type protesters are being bused into the cities ruined by liberal policies and what does Obama do? Stoke the fire!

Yeah, I agree. You racists had it much worse looking at a black dude staring back you as your president for 8 years. All we have to do is look at an orange dude.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: sirlancelot
You talk about division and blame it on Trump while over the last 8 years in Obama's eyes, criminals are the victims and those wanting the law to be followed are bigots. As I type protesters are being bused into the cities ruined by liberal policies and what does Obama do? Stoke the fire!

Yeah, I agree. You racists had it much worse looking at a black dude staring back you as your president for 8 years. All we have to do is look at an orange dude.

Oh, come now.

Opposition had nothing to do with the president being black. Just ask them.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I voted for Trump, and I didn't vote for Obama.

Does that make me racist? No.

That's just what you have to go to because if we don't agree with the left we're racist. What a joke.

Edit: some Republicans did vote for Obama.

And didn't Bush have Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell? No one protested that. But that doesn't fit your fairy tale.
edit on 18-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its already been destroyed and taken to the brink over the last 30 years. if anything the TRUMPINATER will bring the US back from the brink! He will be one of the better POTUS's as wash RR! When will folk wake up and realise that politicians are no good for Government or the people. Give me a maverick with balls and vision who is not afraid to sauy it like it is and do what is right and necessary any day!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Wishful thinking doesn’t do it

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: dfnj2015

I voted for Trump, and I didn't vote for Obama.

Does that make me racist? No.

That's just what you have to go to because if we don't agree with the left we're racist. What a joke.

Edit: some Republicans did vote for Obama.

And didn't Bush have Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell? No one protested that. But that doesn't fit your fairy tale.

Sessions and Bannon are racists I didn’t say all the people who voted for him were racists

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join