It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Trump will destroy America

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
One thing is clear, soon during Trumps term we may be at war with China and or Iran.

It’s going to be bad folks. Trump is least of all a mentally Ill man who doesn’t know sh__ from a whole in the ground, or worst, that plus sinister and evil.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
so trump is an idiot with no idea wtf he is doing

or..

he a super master evil genius who has planned this for years...

pick one...

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The stock market has been doing great for years. How will jobs and decent wages happen now but not before? And republicans have been in the majority of fed and state legislators and governors starting in 2010. What has been the hold up on jobs and infrastructure?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

No, some have attacked our culture with ideas that are NOT American.
We are not finished, this wild card president is an experiment OUTSIDE Lawyerland,let 's see what he actually does.
I heard what he said ,I've said worse in humor and intent.
Words said during an election are now dust in the wind as is the progressive ideal.
It was proven false and it's pundits all liars who specialize in self interest.
WE just killed that now lets grab our collective popcorn and see,DEAR GOD what if HE SUCCEEDS?
Maybe less death from political crap,more prosperity and whats more the bright and happy future for my gun collection.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Abby Hoffman ,Che ,and Fidel were obstructionist clods,in the real world,FEEBLE ATTEMPTS TO ALTER THEIR UNACCEPTED REALITY,what ignominious choices.
edit on 6-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

"Maybe less death from political crap,more prosperity and whats more the bright and happy future for my gun collection."

Oh go away, no one ever wanted your stupid gun collection. Guns in this country are cheap there are so many.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The stock market has been doing great for years. How will jobs and decent wages happen now but not before? And republicans have been in the majority of fed and state legislators and governors starting in 2010. What has been the hold up on jobs and infrastructure?

Where do I start with you. The Federal Reserve has flooded the market with currency, US Bonds are no longer selling to other countries because they see we are funding ourselves by printing money, and can easily see our Bond market having a sharp correction. There are trillions in derivitives (packaged loans) that have no value when investors go to cash them out, etc. the only reason the market is up is the Feds money printing, which is bad and leads to further devaluing the dollar. The reason why Cracker boxes are the same size from the front, but half as wide as 5 years ago. Your money essentially buys half than just a few years ago on many things. The economy is like a meth addict writing checks from an empty bank account. The economy is horrible and not sound, and will likely correct down 60% in the next year. Your 401k could go from 100,000 to 40,000 overnight and likely will in 2017. Not even Trump can roll that boulder back up the hill. Obama hurt, not helped the economy. He's the money meth addict writing check on a bankrupt account. He's been the worst President in modern history. Toting his whole family and in-laws around the world on our money! Poorly running the country, etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

And you focus only on the guns...Prog thinking again ,that fuels political plane crashes.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
One thing is clear, soon during Trumps term we may be at war with China and or Iran.

It’s going to be bad folks. Trump is least of all a mentally Ill man who doesn’t know sh__ from a whole in the ground, or worst, that plus sinister and evil.

Says someone that is not as successful as Trump. You must be the blind follower that believes Obama made all businesses successful. We didn't build that. Sounds like you don't know what the crap you are talking about.
edit on 7-12-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Such nice pretty lies.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Such nice pretty lies.

In the movie playing in your head. My post was facts.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Oh are the little trumpsters trying to scare off opposition ideas?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Oh are the little trumpsters trying to scare off opposition ideas?

Oh the name callers can't stand the facts I guess.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I visit ATS to see what lies trumpsters are spreading today. Gotta keep on top of these things.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Or what lies the trolling antiTrumpers are regurgitating from the hive mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's funny how all sorts of people think trump will destroy America. Yet all the unamerican protests, flag burning, assaults of late have been perpetrated by hillary supporters who are upset at losing a democratic election and refuse to except the results. All the hate that I'm hearing is directed at people who voted for trump.
That's half of America your calling stupid, the reason this country is divided now is not on trump but on the venom being spewed by people who perceive that they might be persecuted. Meanwhile they are the persecutors.
This is what happens when you give all the kids trophies regardless of how they did. It makes a society of people who can't except that they lost

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join