It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Its not Trump that destroys anything---Its all of us collectively whether you profess the darkness or light, the good or the evil you are responsible.

As Yeshua ben Josef Yehua said, All of your good works are like filthy rags and none of you are good, no not one. Basically he was attempting to get you to surrender to NO MIND, no such thing as good or evil.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
DOOM ON

I just finished leaving this comment on another thread - LIKE RIGHT NOW.
Then I saw your post and just need to place it here as well.

Trump is the protocols of the learned elders of zion.

Truth vs Going on to the Bitter End with religious and political dogma

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Massive riots in the streets, world-wide protests against America, economic destruction through the usual republican rich-man first policies, trade wars with China and Mexico and other countries, and massive division in America, are only the few disruptions Trump's presidency will initiate.

The little things like the wall and the massive and expensive infrastructure he needs to evict 11 million people, and his defense spending increase will in itself bloat the budget beyond anything we’ve ever had.

Choosing right-wing outright racists like Stephen Bannon and Jeff Sessions to powerful positions will seriously undermine Trumps: I’ll be the president of all of the people. This will enflame and divide America unlike anything since the civil war era.

The SCOTUS through Trump’s right-wing appointees will make it very possible for the repeal of Row versus Wade, Obamacare, and Gay marriage and forget the upending of citizens united and any idea of campaign finance reform or holding back the corporate masters who destroyed the working class in the first place.

IF Global warming is a fact then that is another way Trump will not only destroy this country but the world.

Not to mention the fascistic implementation of a Muslim registry and the vicious and humanitarian disaster of throwing millions of immigrant children’s lives into oblivion.

Bottom line Trump will make us want George Bush back and make us look at Obama as if he were Abe Lincoln.

The more Trump does the worst he'll be. The best we can hope for is Trump becomes a standard do nothing Republican and thereby at least leaving things the way they were.

But I doubt he does that, so get ready folks for a really, really bad ride into HELL!

Could have been worse. Hillary could have won. If she did, then you would have seen the world go to sh#t.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Willtell
Many of us are familiar with the Dark side

*sigh*
Why, oh why do so many of these conversations dip into melodramatic science fiction references and alarmist horsecrap?

OK, let's just do this and be done with it. I like Mike Pence and agree with him on many issues. I expect he will make a wonderful president in his own right, in 8 years when he runs for the office. I like Dick Cheney. I'm not a huge fan of GWB in hindsight, though I'd have voted for him against Clinton or Sanders in a heartbeat.

By the Hillary supporters acting violent and being fascist, the mentally adult people in this country will be sure to vote for Trump again. Just keep acting crazy Dems, and you'll lose again.

Here's a suggestion riotous Hillary Supporters. Use you energy to Regroup in the Democratic Party and think about picking a candidate that embraces the values of America and I'm sure people would be happy to vote for your candidate. Trump spoke to peoples issues much like Bill Clinton did in the 90's with the phrase they referenced in every campaign message; " It's the economy stupid". I'm extremely surprised that Hillary didn't seem to listen to Bill's 90's advice, she lost her connection to her audience.
edit on 22-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join