It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Amen.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It's actually funny hearing Trump supporters whine when negative remarks are made about Trump.

Especially when they're the ones who tell Clinton supporters to just suck it up.

When I get old, I dont want to be like you

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

It's actually funny hearing Trump supporters whine when negative remarks are made about Trump.

Especially when they're the ones who tell Clinton supporters to just suck it up.

When I get old, I dont want to be like you

I thought your posts were childish.

Guess I was right.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Its quite funny to see these kind of topics as an outsider. On both sides u have ppl who blindly believe whatever the media feeds them and then go and hurt others that dont agree with it (be it physicly or mentally). (atm Democrats have the lead in that though)

If i was American, i would've voted trump. Not because i'm racist, not because i hate women or any other BS thing the MSM has labeled trump with (and yes, Trump helped the MSM label him as such) but because, out of the 2 evils to choose from, he was the lesser one.
- Economics: Who best to catch a criminal, then another criminal? Trump beats Hillary out of the ball-park when it comes to economic knowledge and what to do about it to make it better.
- Illigals: It seems to me that 90% of Hillary supporters forget the fact that Obama and other Democratic presidents in the past have deported alot of ppl aswell. (some even more then Republican presidents). But in any case: illigal = illigal and should be punished (and the best punishment for that = sending them back)
- World politics: I see a lot of democrats saying that under Trump the US will lose its position as world leader. Isnt that a good thing however? U may finally see public opinion in the rest of the world go up about America if/when u stop meddling in affairs u have no business in and stop killing ppl who pose no threath to u (other the economicly). Going introvert (on a limited scale though) is something alot of Western countrys can use right now, and i wish Europe would follow trump in that.

To those saying that the racists groups are screaming victory because of Trump: Indeed they are.
However, stop beein idiots with generalizing that because racists support Trump, every Trump supporter is racist. Its utter BS and u know it.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Justanotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2016 by Justanotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justanotherman

Nobody is saying every Trump supporter is a racist. But we are saying, as you also agree, that racists and other Alt Right hate groups are screaming victory because of Trump.

Regarding Obama's deportations, yes he has deported a lot. But he certainly doesn't have us all groomed to be screaming for it. This goes back to hate groups screaming victory. When you create an audience that screams for walls, deportation, or torture--- Not just a candidate who does these things, but actually campaigns heavily on a focus of hurting and dividing, and successfully gains a following FOR those ideas-- that's when you've successfully groomed a large voting populace to become more like the hate groups that are cheering right now.

That's the HUGE difference with Obama or Hillary and Trump. It's a HUGE difference because it has everything to do with what kinds of attitudes you're fueling.

An animal shelter kills puppies. Fact. But they don't like to advertise it and they certainly don't receive support because people WANT puppies killed. That would be sick and creepy. A person campaigning for torture and mass deportation and receiving thunderous applause for those ideas... Equally sick and creepy.

edit on 21-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just not buying the thing you think is fact. There are no more racists among Trump supporters than Hillary supporters. The fact Hillary supporters claim to be racist free while using bigoted words like "rednecks" against rural people shows the irony of that claim.

Plain fact. Hillary supporters could not accept the election results and are rioting and using violence and are planning the disrupt the inauguration. So when you claim the high ground, it is laughable.

Celebrities claimed they'd move to Canada if Trump is elected, didn't move. The hilarious thing is Canada has strict immigration laws similar to what Trump proposes. So by moving to Canada they achieve nothing. They'll miss when Trump makes America Great Again. but, then again, none of the big mouths are moving.
edit on 21-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: I was busy getting coloring books and playdoh for the losing Hillary supporters

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
There are no more racists among trump supporters than Hillary supporters.

You're in denial then that the Alt-Right and the hate groups under that umbrella are celebrating a Trump win and that the KKK officially endorsed Trump as did David Duke. You're in denial of really basic facts. So, yeah, there's nothing more to be said. You might as well disagree that water is wet.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You're in denial then that the Alt-Right and the hate groups under that umbrella are celebrating a Trump win and that the KKK officially endorsed Trump as did David Duke. You're in denial of really basic facts. So, yeah, there's nothing more to be said. You might as well disagree that water is wet.

Sure, your delusions have you thinking the Trump voters are more racist. All the people I know that supported him are college educated and have businesses. You are the one with the racist and bigoted views thinking Hillary held the high ground with her sexist, racist and intolerant deplorable campaign. Her supporters are not very bright from what I've seen. Rioting and violence the whole campaign and afterward. You have to be kidding when you say Hillary and her supporters held the high ground…they didn't and don't.

You're argument is all wet.
edit on 21-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: I was busy getting a counselor for the rioting and crying Hillary Supporters

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I tried 5 times to post this as an OP but ATS wouldn't let it go through

LINK

This is the man Trump will put in charge of the US government.

In March, Pence signed a bill into law requiring burial or cremation for aborted fetuses.
 Last month, Pence said he'd like to "send Roe v. Wade to the ash heap of history."
 Pence signed a 2015 bill permitting Indiana business owners to cite religious beliefs as a reason to refuse service to gay and lesbian customers.
 As Indiana's governor, Pence slashed Planned Parenthood funding, arguably contributing to one county's HIV outbreak.
 During his 12 years as a congressman, Pence voted against nearly every piece of environmental legislation.
 Pence voted to bar the Environmental Protection Agency from regulating greenhouse gases.
 Pence voted for opening the Atlantic up to offshore oil drilling.
 As a congressman, Pence gave a floor speech advocating the teaching of creationism in public schools.
 Pence wrote an op-ed arguing that "smoking doesn't kill."
 Pence has advocated the use of public funds for conversion therapy, a discredited and potentially harmful form of anti-gay therapy.
 Gov. Pence funneled $3.5 million in Indiana's Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) funds, intended for needy families with children, to crisis pregnancy centers, which counsel women against having abortions.
 Gov. Pence refused to comply with Obama administration rules aimed at reducing prison rape.
 As congressman, Pence voted in favor of a bill that would have allowed for the detention of undocumented immigrants seeking hospital treatment.
 Pence co-sponsored a bill in Congress that would have eliminated automatic citizenship for children born on US soil to undocumented parents.
 Pence was one of 31 governors to oppose the resettlement of Syrian refugees in his state, declaring that state agencies wouldn't cover the cost of some social services for Syrian refugees. His behavior earned him a strong rebuke from a panel of three federal judges, including one whom Donald Trump put on his Supreme Court nominee short list.

It gets much worse folks. Trump knew what he was doing by choosing this radical religious conservative extremist who holds Dick Cheney in high regard

Trump plans to utilize Pence on both foreign and domestic issues comprehensively.

Expect a combination of Dick Cheney and George Bush in one man in Pence.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Mike Pence: Radical Christian Extremist

a conservative Christian nightmare who rejects the separation of church and state, and places his Christian faith above the U.S. Constitution.

Anti-LGBT
Pence is a rabid homophobe who wants to deny civil civil rights for LGBT people. Last year, as Governor of Indiana, Pence signed a draconian religious freedom bill into law that actively promoted discrimination against LGBT people.
- See more at: www.patheos.com...

Pence is anti-women. Pence supports so-called personhood bills that would criminalize abortion nationwide - See more at:

Pence is anti-science, and refuses to accept evolution or climate change.

Bottom line: Pence is a dangerous religious extremist. If given the chance, Pence would make the United States a Christian theocracy. - See more at: www.patheos.com...

Pence is fond of saying he is “a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order,” and has repeated the self-description often. He is a dangerous religious extremist who dreams of a Christian theocracy. -

www.patheos.com...

Trump plans to utilize Pence on both foreign and domestic issues comprehensively.

Pence also holds Dick Cheney in high regard

Expect a combination of Dick Cheney and George Bush in one man in Pence.

I believe Trump is a menace to the human race and America.

He has planted a time bomb in Mike Pence as VP.

It’s as if people go mentally and spiritually blind dealing with Trump and don't want to see what he has done.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You're complaining about things we knew when we voted for them. Is it beyond your realm of understanding that many Americans agree with him on some of these issues?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Willtell

You're complaining about things we knew when we voted for them. Is it beyond your realm of understanding that many Americans agree with him on some of these issues?

You’re wrong I perfectly understand that. I’ve studied fascism and religious paranoids and completely see religious bigotry here and understand it well being a firm opponent of the Taliban and ISIS, which I see elements of Pence there. And the self-deception before Bush did his Iraq holocaust.

Its very familiar and understandable
Many of us are familiar with the Dark side

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

*sigh*
Why, oh why do so many of these conversations dip into melodramatic science fiction references and alarmist horsecrap?

OK, let's just do this and be done with it. I like Mike Pence and agree with him on many issues. I expect he will make a wonderful president in his own right, in 8 years when he runs for the office. I like Dick Cheney. I'm not a huge fan of GWB in hindsight, though I'd have voted for him against Clinton or Sanders in a heartbeat.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

*sigh*
Why, oh why do so many of these conversations dip into melodramatic science fiction references and alarmist horsecrap?

OK, let's just do this and be done with it. I like Mike Pence and agree with him on many issues. I expect he will make a wonderful president in his own right, in 8 years when he runs for the office. I like Dick Cheney. I'm not a huge fan of GWB in hindsight, though I'd have voted for him against Clinton or Sanders in a heartbeat.

Hey fine you’re a conservative if you believe these issues.
And its my right to expose them for what they truly are

The very MELODRAMATIC bible this hypocrite claims to believe in denounces his kind of thinking in clear terms

Selfishness, greed and ignorance

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The American people rejected this conservative agenda. Hillary won by over a million and a half votes.

Just because an old archaic system that existed to maintain slavery is still a law is the ONLY reason Hillary didn’t win

The dark side cheats( 2000) and have cheated( 2004) again and now have the biggest cheater ever as president.

I can’t wait to say to people

I TOLD YOU SO when the country slides into destruction as it almost did under GWB when it also had a congress, senate and president.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YOU'LL BE VERY VERY SORRY VERY VERY SOON

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

Why should I be railing against bird dogging? Why don't you rail against the alt-right taking over the White House? Why don't you rail against the racists, the xenophobia, the White Supremacists, white nationalists claiming victory with this Trump win. Why not rail against a campaign that focused so heavily on hurting people as POLICY?

So what.

Whatever don't kill ya, makes ya stronger.

The left had the POLICY of hurting people. Still do.

They kicked Trump over the top, even with a rigged election. lol, thanks guys!

The left are the ones that have race issues, not the right and everybody knows that, ya know.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

The left are the ones that have race issues, not the right and everybody knows that, ya know.

(

Hardly, I've been on both sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well, the progs have the BLM, muslim brotherhood, CAIR, Saudi's, illegals and the commie green parties.

I'd say it's about a toss up. Wouldn't you?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

(

Hardly, I've been on both sides.

Oh a flip flopper eh? Nyuck nyuck.

edit on 11 21 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The American people rejected this conservative agenda. Hillary won by over a million and a half votes.

Just because an old archaic system that existed to maintain slavery is still a law is the ONLY reason Hillary didn’t win

The dark side cheats( 2000) and have cheated( 2004) again and now have the biggest cheater ever as president.

I can’t wait to say to people

I TOLD YOU SO when the country slides into destruction as it almost did under GWB when it also had a congress, senate and president.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YOU'LL BE VERY VERY SORRY VERY VERY SOON

Yeah, I'm so sorry here to be drinking a cup of Trump is President, while you're drinking the Hillary Kool-Aid made by Jim Jones. Good luck with that. Oh that Trump cup tastes soo, very, gooooood! So very good. Did I say good? Yes it is a good cup of Trump President.

edit on 22-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Hillary supporters are drinking Jim Jones Kool-Aid

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join