It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How Trump will destroy America

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You are being real mean spirited. You maake me sad when you act like that

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Mean spirited is the new "presidential" treatment. Salute and say thank you!

I honestly don't think any Trump supporter has a right anymore to complain about mean spiritedness.

If torture, deport, murder, and grab 'em by the p###y is worthy of presidency, f#ck what anyone has to say. You aligned yourself with total sh#t. You deserve to be treated as such.
edit on 20-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I honestly don't think any Trump supporter has a right anymore to complain about mean spiritedness.

If torture, deport, murder, and grab 'em by the p###y is worthy of presidency, f#ck what anyone has to say. You aligned yourself with total sh#t. You deserve to be treated as such.

You make me laugh. Thats what the Hillary supporters are all about. Mean Spirited taken to a level of riots and plans to disrupt the inauguration. Hillary and her supporters project their weaknesses on everyone else.

This election has made you totally come unhinged if you believe Trump posters here deserve to be treated as excrement. You are unhinged and triggered. Seek counseling or the nearest play-doh box and coloring book.
edit on 20-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie
Does having the (sic) rev al sharpton a known racist to the White House at least 72 times according to Newsmax count?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
Does having the (sic) rev al sharpton a known racist to the White House at least 72 times according to Newsmax count?

Bob Creamer of Veritas birddogging fame met directly with the President. I don't see you railing against Obama and those low life scum. Your sexist, racist, white fearing bias is showing SpiritualZombie.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hmmm, what group was attacking people and trying to prevent them from attending Trump rallies? Clinton supporters. What group is rioting and attacking people that voted for Trump? Clinton supporters. Last I knew Trump didn't kill anyone, hillary on the other hand is responsible for the murder of four people one being an ambassador in Benghazi. Deport? If your in here ILLEGALLY then you should be deported.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Nope. Gotta go owner of a Black Panther newspaper as Chief Strategist and Rev Jeremiah Wright as another official advisor to be in the ballpark.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Weak weak weak.... try a complete rise in hateful ideology that target non-whites for torture, deportation, incarceration, and murder.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It's actually funny hearing Trump supporters whine when negative remarks are made about Trump.

Especially when they're the ones who tell Clinton supporters to just suck it up.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Weak weak weak.... try a complete rise in hateful ideology that target non-whites for torture, deportation, incarceration, and murder.

Yes, there's been a significant rise in hate crimes against minorities.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Why should I be railing against bird dogging? Why don't you rail against the alt-right taking over the White House? Why don't you rail against the racists, the xenophobia, the White Supremacists, white nationalists claiming victory with this Trump win. Why not rail against a campaign that focused so heavily on hurting people as POLICY?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Why should I be railing against bird dogging? Why don't you rail against the alt-right taking over the White House? Why don't you rail against the racists, the xenophobia, the White Supremacists, white nationalists claiming victory with this Trump win. Why not rail against a campaign that focused so heavily on hurting people as POLICY?

Because I can't rail against the imaginary voices in your head.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes, there's been a significant rise in hate crimes against minorities.

And there's going to be a significant rise against violent Hillary protestors to put them into jail for those hate crimes.
edit on 21-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Are you denying the alt-right is taking over the White House? Or are you denying that the alt-right hate groups I mentioned are claiming a victory with this Trump win? Or are you denying that Trump campaigned for policy that had a strong focus on hurting people?

Those are all facts.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Are you also denying the rise in hate crimes committed by Trump supporters since the Trump victory?

What color is the sky in your alternate reality? I suggest you seek help immediately.
edit on 21-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think Trump is going to take away bacon.

And cat memes too.

I didn't expect Trump to ever be my savior....
But if he takes away cat memes.
Woo Hoo!

Can he take away cats?
Like banish them over the wall or something?
Now thats a political platform i can back, the anti-cat agenda.

I got my reasons.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It will be congress that will do that. All they need from Trump is his signature. It is not complicated. No wonder Ryan has a huge smile all the time now.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You mean the same things we have had for the last 8 years? Great, more of the same. The U.S. as it should be was destroyed a long time ago. We live in ancient Greece right now. Pedophilia, Greed, and no Personal Responsibility.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It wont cost anything to deport all of them ...just remove the incentives such as welfare and subsidies, prosecute the ones who are using stolen ID and scamming the EBT system, enforce the laws about hiring them so that businesses start feeling the pain and these critters will self deport post-haste.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Funny all I've been seeing in the news is clinton supporters attacking/rioting. Maybe in your alt-reality it's happening, but in the now, it's the hillary supporters doing the attacking.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join